Government offering 6k per month to anyone willing to take in refugees

It's all a racket sanctioned by this government with Obama's as the leader

I'm just shocked the people in this COUNTRY don't give a crap about being HOSED and walked all over

Last edited:
All those Liberals in California who support this influx of illegals should be doing this for free.

In fact, they ought to get a list of everyone who had donated money to Obama and other Democrats and for every $100.00 they donated or helped raise, they have to take in one of these illegals at their own expense.

Honestly Grandpa, I'm surprised that you could not discern that this gatewaypundit site was trying to scare the crap out of you and infuriate you.

NO WHERE, ABSOLUTELY NOWHERE in this ad did it say it would pay $6000 a month FOR ONE SINGLE ILLEGAL, as their and your headline states....

the ad says UP TO $6000 a month for chilDREN, Not PER CHILD....

So this $ 6000 a month could be for taking in 5-6 children for all you know....

AND, I might ad, this purported site that you CHOSE to get your 'news' from should have had one of their reporters, call the number, right there in the clip of the ad, and ASK THEM what they paid per child themselves, and gotten more information about this before ever even considering posting an article like this!!!!

but then again they also posted a tattooed faced gang member's picture, to make you all think this is what a refugee looks like too.... sheesh....

Can you imagine the quality of the people who would be willing to take in children for money?
I'm sure child molesters would more then willing to get paid to have a few undocumented children around the house.

Last edited:
Honestly Grandpa, I'm surprised that you could not discern that this gatewaypundit site was trying to scare the crap out of you and infuriate you.

NO WHERE, ABSOLUTELY NOWHERE in this ad did it say it would pay $6000 a month FOR ONE SINGLE ILLEGAL, as their and your headline states....

the ad says UP TO $6000 a month for chilDREN, Not PER CHILD....

So this $ 6000 a month could be for taking in 5-6 children for all you know....

AND, I might ad, this purported site that you CHOSE to get your 'news' from should have had one of their reporters, call the number, right there in the clip of the ad, and ASK THEM what they paid per child themselves, and gotten more information about this before ever even considering posting an article like this!!!!

but then again they also posted a tattooed faced gang member's picture, to make you all think this is what a refugee looks like too.... sheesh....

You are correct. After digging further it turns out it is 854.00 per child tax free

Any way you look at it we taxpayers are gonna get hosed to pay for the care of children who should be shipped back to wherever the hell they came from.

I honestly think our Govt is run by the biggest bunch of morons on planet earth.

Forum List

Back