Governments gone wild. 22 year old blonde girl held on suspicion of terrorism. (Not in the US)

Looks like she was banned from the UK for distributing racist literature. Not sure how I feel about that but it's a Canadian citizen attempting to enter a country just to stir shit up.

She also tried to block ships responding to a humanitarian crisis. Eh, fuck her.
The ban isn't the real issue, the detention in the name of terrorism is.

Looks like she was banned from the UK for distributing racist literature. Not sure how I feel about that but it's a Canadian citizen attempting to enter a country just to stir shit up.

She also tried to block ships responding to a humanitarian crisis. Eh, fuck her.
The ban isn't the real issue, the detention in the name of terrorism is.

Well, usually when they turn someone around they detain them.

Yeah cause white people would never terrorize others!

Pretty sure this random Youtuber, who is basically just "famous" for being hot and having a functioning brain at the same time, isn't likely to wind up as a murderous, dangerous terrorist. The fact that she's a she and not a he already reduces the likelihood by like 99.9%.

Erm... this person is not a she, but a man.

Indeed the title should say young man, you will be banned from UK for wrong think soon, too.

Female not male and nice looking one...

Shit like this SHOULD alarm every citizen of civilized nations. It reminds me of how we search random old ladies trying to board flights. Our rights are slowly being whittled away in the name of "security"
And her "Christianity" was one of the focal points of their interrogation. Cause, you know, Brittan is full of Christian terrorists right?

Welcome to England, and are you a rightwing terrorist?

If so please leave but all other terrorists are welcome...

What is a rightwing terrorist? Some who hurts someone else's feelings?

Well it must be attractive looking Conservative women... I can understand why they fear her seeing she would be in the ten most attractive women in England...

That there must be the rightwing terrorist, what ya say!?!

Yeah cause white people would never terrorize others!

Pretty sure this random Youtuber, who is basically just "famous" for being hot and having a functioning brain at the same time, isn't likely to wind up as a murderous, dangerous terrorist. The fact that she's a she and not a he already reduces the likelihood by like 99.9%.

Indeed the title should say young man, you will be banned from UK for wrong think soon, too.

Shit like this SHOULD alarm every citizen of civilized nations. It reminds me of how we search random old ladies trying to board flights. Our rights are slowly being whittled away in the name of "security"
And her "Christianity" was one of the focal points of their interrogation. Cause, you know, Brittan is full of Christian terrorists right?

Well it must be attractive looking Conservative women... I can understand why they fear her seeing she would be in the ten most attractive women in England...

The attractive part must be what triggered Jilz. Attractive conservative woman = terrorist to her seemingly.

The attractive part must be what triggered Jilz. Attractive conservative woman = terrorist to her seemingly.

You guys are the ones who seem to be hung up on her looks.

Happyjoe, it's a he...

even you should be interested now.

B-b-b-b-b-b-but she’s white and blonde! HOW CAN THEY DO THIS TO HER?! :mad:

:laugh:

B-b-b-b-b-b-but she’s white and blonde! HOW CAN THEY DO THIS TO HER?! :mad:

:laugh:
She is clearly not a threat to anyone and the point of the thread is how quickly we are losing freedoms and the presumption of innocence without proof of wrong doing. You might be ok with random detentions in the name of terrorism but you shouldn't be.

ALL THESE COUNTRIES that idiot liberals aspire to make us like or constantly compare us to (Tommy Tainant for one), including on healthcare, gun policies, etc., including CANADA, GREAT BRITAIN, FRANCE, GERMANY, et al., are FF----KED UP. I used to know a Canadian guy on a Yahoo Group that dropped out for fear of his government because our topics occasionally crossed into politics! Thank God for God, Guns, Guts, Trump and the good ol' US of A.

Shit there goes any hope of her leaving America for the UK. We’ve been outsmarted by the Brits.
She isn't American.

Derp
Ah well every gray cloud has a silver lining
I find you irrational hatred for people you don't even know quite pathetic.
They were kind enough to let her into their country before and she abused that by attempting to spread hate and division, then got into a spat with local police. So they flagged her. They don't want her to visit anymore. I see no problem.

Shit there goes any hope of her leaving America for the UK. We’ve been outsmarted by the Brits.
She isn't American.

Derp
They were kind enough to let her into their country before and she abused that by attempting to spread hate and division, then got into a spat with local police. So they flagged her. They don't want her to visit anymore. I see no problem.
So you don't appreciate the freedom of speech or the exercise of it... ok.

She isn't American.

Derp
So you don't appreciate the freedom of speech or the exercise of it... ok.
I appreciate it. The Brits don't. This girl just found out.

They were kind enough to let her into their country before and she abused that by attempting to spread hate and division

How was that, by raising a question about which was the better, the early or later Beatles?

So they flagged her. They don't want her to visit anymore. I see no problem.

Imagine if THIS country "flagged" everyone and asked them to leave and not come back just for merely "attempting to spread hate and division?" Not only would there be riots and protests, looting and mobs protesting in the streets for weeks, but that would eliminate the NYT, WaPo, CNN, MSNBC, Nancy Pelosi, Jerry Brown, Maxine Waters, Chuckie Schumer, 90% of the Democrats, all of UC Berkeley, BLM, the AntiFa and about a third of the members of this board! Then there wouldn't be anybody left to riot, loot, burn, protest, flip cars over, and break windows. Hmm.

Forum List

Back