Governor DeSantis with a warning to unlawful 'protestors'.

Two separate studies concluded that 93% of the BLM protests were peaceful.

Right, and no one objects to that. It's the 7% that weren't. The 7% where leftists destroyed thousands of black owned and other businesses and did billions in damage.

Leftists like rioting, looting and setting fires

They arrest looters, vandals, arsonists and any violent people..

Virtually none of the leftist looters were arrested. You are just making up your shit as you go

Most of their protests were peaceful, but remember Trump wanted the ballplayers punished for taking a knee.

Right, and no one objects to that. It's the 7% that weren't. The 7% where leftists destroyed thousands of black owned and other businesses and did billions in damage.

Virtually none of the leftist looters were arrested. You are just making up your shit as you go

Most of their protests were peaceful, but remember Trump wanted the ballplayers punished for taking a knee.

Why would I need to remember one thing that has nothing to do with the other?

What does Trump thinking football should not allow players to stage political protests at work have to do with leftist violence in US cities? Remember that the main ingredient of air on earth is nitrogen

If Repub voters continue business as usual with prog areas and they do have to then they certainly deserve what they end up getting.

WTF does that have to do with the topic?

The left’s obsession with Trump is certifiable.

DeSantis has made a good start but it's time for him to ease off just a little. At his current rate he'll peak too early to be a presidential candidate if we have another election.

Last edited:
"Don't mess with Florida. "

On Wednesday morning, Governor Ron DeSantis was on the east coast to formally announce the state legislature passed $1,000 bonuses for every sworn law enforcement officer, EMT, firefighter, and paramedic in the state.

"Some want to defund the police," Governor DeSantis said at the Satellite Beach Police Department. "We're funding the police and then some."

This guy should run for POTUS---I'd vote for him.

Could never vote for him. He is a trump supporter. None of them can be trusted in the highest office if we expect to keep democratically elected representative government. They just tried to overthrow and he supports that wing of what is left of that party, even if he does support his state's law enforcement and first responders.

You could never vote for someone who isn't a leftist. Who would guess that? I mean other than anyone who's read your endless leftist drivel

The Republicans are scraping the bottom of the barrel these days. They should focus on finding a candidate who is intelligent and decent.

Name one that hasn’t already left the party. Maybe Liz Cheney could move to Florida?

Awww, poor baby. The other party doesn't care who you think should be their leaders. There there, dear ...

:itsok:

I think y’all are doing a GREAT job picking your leaders now that you have the Defend Donald at any cost litmus test.
Your leaders must be sufficiently Trumpy or they’re a no go (ask Liz Cheney).
I don’t think being The Party of Trump is gonna work out for ya well long term ;)

You live a life of delusion. You should pick more fun delusions though. Living your life angry all time isn't fun

Me angry? Meh - sounds more like your team of losers.
PS: Sorry about the election! ;)

On Wednesday morning, Governor Ron DeSantis was on the east coast to formally announce the state legislature passed $1,000 bonuses for every sworn law enforcement officer, EMT, firefighter, and paramedic in the state.

"Some want to defund the police," Governor DeSantis said at the Satellite Beach Police Department. "We're funding the police and then some."

Could never vote for him. He is a trump supporter. None of them can be trusted in the highest office if we expect to keep democratically elected representative government. They just tried to overthrow and he supports that wing of what is left of that party, even if he does support his state's law enforcement and first responders.

Another commie liar.

What was lied about? Nothing by me. If so, name it.

You could never vote for someone who isn't a leftist. Who would guess that? I mean other than anyone who's read your endless leftist drivel

Biden is not leftest. He is a lot closer to center.

The Republicans are scraping the bottom of the barrel these days. They should focus on finding a candidate who is intelligent and decent.

Name one that hasn’t already left the party. Maybe Liz Cheney could move to Florida?

Awww, poor baby. The other party doesn't care who you think should be their leaders. There there, dear ...

I think y’all are doing a GREAT job picking your leaders now that you have the Defend Donald at any cost litmus test.
I don’t think being The Party of Trump is gonna work out for ya well long term ;)

You live a life of delusion. You should pick more fun delusions though. Living your life angry all time isn't fun

So you're laughing while you yell racist, racist, racist, huh? Sure you are

Protesting is legal...check your 1st Amendment, lil'boy.

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

You didn’t watch the video, did ya?

No one ever said anything about banning protesting. That isn't the discussion. God you're stupid, Nazi

Biden is not leftist? WTF. How far left are you? Can you even walk upright?

Ironic indeed.

No one ever said anything about banning protesting. That isn't the discussion. God you're stupid, Nazi

There it is again....$. Your fav word.

Biden is not leftist? WTF. How far left are you? Can you even walk upright?

Sure. Walk fine. You fly in circles, cause only get on plane with 2 right wings?

Glad they're getting bonuses.

Protesting is a constitutional right, you know.

What did DeSantis say in the video contrary to that?

So tell me, Son:. What's an "illegal protestor"?

A rioter a looter a person attacking others, sound familiar?

Yes....Jan 6th.

Ironic indeed.

bodecea's reponses

A) No I'm not, YOU are. You are you are you are. Not me, you are <--- AKA the playground answer
B) Oh god, I'm hot. Everyone is in love with me, you are in love with me, I am in love with me

So you're going with A again, huh?

There it is again....$. Your fav word.

Admit it, that time you forgot Nazi begins with N, didn't you, Nazi?

Forum List

Back