Governor Palin Comes Out As The Better Mother When Compared To Wendy Davis Of Texas

Something about these liberal/progressive women politicians.

they are all just ugly nasty who also blames everyone else for their lame ass..

now speaking out on the abortion Barbie Wendy is "sexist"

I laugh at that while reading any Palin thread here

If they cant parent their kids how do you expect them to run a state?

I don't believe not doing one thing we'll is proof you can't do other things. I'm more concerned about the polices a governor will push not how good of a parent they are.

Really? You dont think executive work has nothing to compare it to raising kids??????I am going to guess you have no kids

No I don't have kids which is irrelevant to the topic at hand being there a lot of good parents who suck at there job and bad ones excel I have enough reasons not to support Wendy Davis that have nothing to do with what kind of parent she is.

And just to pick apart some random tidbits of the more bizarre on this list, since I'm asked to stand around waiting for a bullshit sandwich that is apparently backordered:

That still needs Congressional ratification.

No President is obligated to pursue Fox Noise fantasies.

What the fuck does a foreign head of state's opinions have to do with the Constitution?
:dunno:

You really need to learn how our system works. It's the POTUS' job to sign or veto bills. It ain't his job to decide their Constitutionality. That's what SCOTUS is for. In fact you've already cited SCOTUS as affirming ACA. Now suddenly you've got amnesia.

And counting twice, since we just did this above. Nothing like repetition to make your post look bigger than it is. Nothing like repetition to make your post look bigger than it is. Nothing like repetition to make your post look bigger than it is. Nothing like repetition to make your post look bigger than it is. Nothing like repetition to make your post look bigger than it is. Nothing like repetition to make your post look bigger than it is.

Most of the rest are just not enumerated enough to even discern what they're about. The Calerón reference for example: no reference given whatsoever. Further, this entire list is entirely off the topic here, which is the upcoming Texas election for Mother-In-Chief. Nothing in any of this is remotely related to Wendy Davis, Sarah Palin, or Texas. Or mothering. Or even racism, taking the OP into account. There's no basis for this post even showing up at all.

1) John Kerry signed the UN Small Arms Treaty.

Kerry signs UN arms treaty, senators threaten to block it | Fox News

And how, pray, could those Senators block it, if what I just said were not true that it has to be Congressionally ratified?
Think about it.

Sure does. Two people talking? :dunno: and you want the President of the United States to take a train up to Philly to do .... what?

3) Perhaps you forgot that the President swears an oath to "protect and defend the Constitution" of the United States. He should know what is and isn't Constitutional from the advice he gets , or in Obama's case, his knowledge from being a Constitutional Professor.

Perhaps you forgot how to read. Once again it is not the President's job to decide what laws are Constitutional. That is the role of the judicial branch.

What do you think the role of the judicial branch is?

4) Your ad baculum argument is pitiful. Perhaps you should address your liberal friends for trying to derail the topic before lambasting me, Pogo. Good night.

Where the fuck do you see baculum? And again tread lightly when traipsing into unfamiliar Latin; I trained to be an altar boy. So um, caveat emptor. And dingum et justum est.

1) Approval before signage. Congress wasn't even consulted.

2) Two people talking. With nightsticks.

3) He swore this oath did he not? "I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

4) Unfamiliar Latin? I beg to differ. You want me to prove my assertion or be made out as hypocritical. An appeal to force, means person A (You) says to person (B), prove your argument and/or accept mine or be seen as a hypocrite Also you said "Buyer beware" "It is right and just"

Perhaps you meant "Vere dignum et justum est" in which you improperly cited. That translates roughly into English as "It is truly right and just." It is derived from a monogram "UERE DIGNUM" in medieval texts which dates back to the 11th Century, Pogo. We call that Liturgical History. The rest is cited at the beginning of mass and reads "aequum et salutare, nos tibi semper et ubique gratias agere, or "our duty and salvation, always and everywhere to give you thanks."

I am far from unfamiliar with Latin Phrases, Pogo.

Last edited:
What the fuck does any of this have to do with the governorship of Texas, a position which by the way Sarah Palin is in no way running for?

You do have a point. I believe the discussion involves whether the candidate for the TX governorship actually matches her published "narrative biography" as opposed to the bio of the former governor of Alaska. While I do not appreciate Palin's abandonment of her office, (she should have done so upon her selection as VP candidate), I understand how the persistent attacks on her and her family influenced her decision to quit. Sometimes it takes greater courage to quit than to continue.

It's even more remote than that; the OP purports to judge these two women, one of whom isn't even running, on the basis of their mothering, an activity that (a) has nothing to do with running a state, and (b) isn't something any of us would be in a position to experience anyway. I mean not only is it comparing apples and kumquats with a third party who's not even running, but it doesn't even try to talk politics. This thread is a meaningless distraction vehicle that serves no purpose beyond character assassination. Posted by an assclown who doesn't even live in Texas.

Not living in a state does not mean that people will stay out of that state's politics. Case in point, most of the media animals who participated in the persecution of Palin and her family
were not from Alaska. That didn't deter their heinous behavior.

Sarah Palin has seen better days. Her popularity among the public is at its lowest point ever. 6 years ago she was like the high school girl that all the boys wanted to sleep with and all the girls wanted to be like. But then the more she spoke and the more people got to know her, the more they disliked her and found her superficial.

Her favorability rating in America is currently 28%, while her unfavorable rating is over 60% now.

In contrast, Hillary Clinton's favorability rating in America is close to 70%. Clinton and Clinton are the two most favorable living politicos in America today.

Poll: Sarah Palin ?16 wouldn?t win Alaska - POLITICO.com

Talking Points Memo

72% of Alaskan Republicans say Palin should NOT run for President in 2016. Not Alaskans, but just the Republicans in Alaska!

In a hypothetical matchup for Senator of Alaska, she musters only 40% support, which is why she hasn't bothered running for that position either.

Sarah Palin had to resign as Governor because the whole house of cards was beginning to cave on her.

When it comes to the private lives of Americans, I stand with Liberals, who err on the side of saying that how your neighbor chooses to live is their own business, not the government's, as long as you don't hurt anyone else but yourself.

Conservatives on the other hand always preach about staying out of our lives but apparently they think government should only be small enough to fit in women's vaginas, and they come to boards like these trying to compare which politico's personal life they like better.

This thread is Republican hypocrisy at its finest. They pretend to be patriots and pretend to be religious, but then publicly shame and judge our women and whoever else they don't like. Does that sound very Christian-like to you? Not to me it doesn't.

Republicans have lost 5 of the last 6 popular votes in the general election, and with not one serious contender on the horizon for 2016 and their obsession with playing God and judging all of us who don't fit their narrow definition of "good", they're setting themselves up nicely to lose again in 2 years.

Judge not lest ye be judged, asshats.

Point is: Palin is not running for any public office. Wendy Davis is. While the thread makes a comparison of the two women's parenting, your list about Palin says nothing to the topic.
Why don't you put together a similar list detailing Davis' "house of cards". The woman is a blatant liar. Her real bio has little to do with her political narrative. But it must be OK to ba a bold-faced liar, a cheat, a con...as long as you've self-identified as a liberal/progressive and are running on the Democrat ticket. Davis was no more a single mother, putting herself through law school than Elizabeth Warren is a Cherokee princess. But hey, it isn't what you are that counts, it's what you want to be. Isn't that part of the narrative, too? What is it about lying bitches that Dems find so damned attractive?

Single Teen Mom? Texas's Wendy Davis Lied About Life Story

Wendy Davis oversells her life story: Column

Oh really? So why did Obama feel compelled to state that his birth status was governed by the British Nationality Act of 1948 rather than the 14th Amendment?

From his 2008 Fight the Smears campaign website:

"When Barack Obama Jr. was born on Aug. 4,1961, in Honolulu, Kenya was a British colony, still part of the United Kingdom’s dwindling empire. As a Kenyan native, Barack Obama Sr. was a British subject whose citizenship status was governed by The British Nationality Act of 1948. That same act governed the status of Obama Sr.‘s children.

This is what the principle framer of the 14th Amendment, Rep. John Bingham, defined a Constitutional natural born Citizen as being:

“Every human being born within the jurisdiction of the United States of parents not owing allegiance to any foreign sovereignty is, in the language of your Constitution itself, a natural born citizen.” (Cong. Globe, 39th, 1st Sess., 1291 (1866))

As you can see, Barack Obama's father owed allegiance to a foreign sovereignty named England thus negating Barack Jr of Constitutional Article 2 Section 1 natural born Citizen status. He never was eligible.

Oh the moronity...

You didn't bother to link that website; having searched it out I can see why. It's not affiliated with O'bama. Further the site itself refers to several links including this one that spell it all out: Barack Obama Senior was a citizen of the UK and after that country's independence in 1963, of Kenya. But that same country's constitution prohibits adults from holding dual citizenship, therefore Obama Junior (now POTUS) would have had no standing once he reached the age of 23, if he had any at all before that.

But none of this negates the fact that Obama's birth in the U.S. state of Hawaìi automatically makes him a natural born citizen. British law has no influence on that. None.

Your after-edit is even stupider, if that's possible. No, it 'negates' no such thing. Bingham spoke of parents not citizens of a foreign state. He says nothing of those who are, as Obama Senior would have been. Furthermore, such matters are not decided by Congressmen, so whatever he said doesn't mean diddly. But let's have a look at what else Bingham said -- and as a racist you're gonna hate this part:

"Who are natural born citizens but those born within the Republic? Those born within the Republic, whether black or white, are citizens by birth—natural born citizens"

Fight the Smears was Obama campaign approved. Ever hear of Organization for Action. They promote Obama's agenda and take donations for him. Never the less, if Obama was born in Hawaii, he was a statutory Citizen but not a natural born Citizen eligible for the presidency. You see, a statutory citizen (bestowed by man's pen) can never be a "natural born" citizen (bestowed by God/nature). Bingham was speaking of U.S. citizen parents. Bingham was clear in his definition of natural born citizen as stated on the House floor = born in the US to parents who are citizens.

Obama's father was never a citizen nor did he apply to be one. He is not a true natural born Citizen in the eyes of the founders original intent. Being born to two U.S. citizen parents guarantees sole allegiance to the U.S.. Allegiance is what the framers wanted first and foremost in a president.

Given obama's words and actions, both prior to and subsequent to his winning office, he certainly does not appear to personally believe he owes allegiance to his mother's native country.

Point is: Palin is not running for any public office. Wendy Davis is. While the thread makes a comparison of the two women's parenting, your list about Palin says nothing to the topic.
Why don't you put together a similar list detailing Davis' "house of cards". The woman is a blatant liar. Her real bio has little to do with her political narrative. But it must be OK to ba a bold-faced liar, a cheat, a con...as long as you've self-identified as a liberal/progressive and are running on the Democrat ticket. Davis was no more a single mother, putting herself through law school than Elizabeth Warren is a Cherokee princess. But hey, it isn't what you are that counts, it's what you want to be. Isn't that part of the narrative, too? What is it about lying bitches that Dems find so damned attractive?

Wendy Davis is a liar and a fraud.

What better representative of the democrats could there possibly be?

From what we know right now and what we are learning about Texas gubernatorial candidate Wendy Davis, Governor Sarah Palin wins hands down as the better mother and the way she pursued her career. Sarah Palin had her first child Trak at age 25 in 1989 but she did not abandon him or her husband who she married a year before. She stuck with him and helped him out with his small commercial salmon fishing business. Palin went on to have Bristol in 1990 and became a city council member in 1992. Still working as a council woman, she had Willow in 1994 and became mayor of Wasilla in 1996. She was juggling 3 kids while Todd was away for weeks on end on Alaska's north slope working in the oil fields. In her second term as mayor she had her 4th child Willow in 2001 and she didn't let her pregnancy get in the way of her duties. As governor she found out she was pregnant with a down baby. She never aborted it despite the complications and conditions that could arise. Instead, she went through a full term pregnancy as she was doing her duties as governor and had Trig in 2008 while maintaining a whopping 89 to 93% approval rating. In all, as a mother, Sarah Palin raised 5 kids during her working career. She did this working as a city council member, campaigning and becoming mayor for two terms, being chairperson of the Alaska Oil & Gas Conservation Commission and finally campaigning against 2 powerful experienced politicians by the names of Governor Tony Knowles and incumbent Governor Frank Murkowski beating them both becoming governor herself. I call that ethical and moral courage. She stood by her man and never abandoned her family.

Now what we know about Wendy Davis from this past week and a half, I would say she doesn't even come close being a mother with good moral character and ethical standards. In Wendy Davis, we have a woman who put herself/career first over family, especially her two kids abandoning both after using her husbands 401k money to pay for her college expenses.

Dude...Palin is a loser. She had to go to five different colleges to find one that would let her graduate with a degree in journalism. Palin wasn't even married when she conceived Trak. She also admitted to premarital sex, did a shitty job raising her daughters - one who preached abstinance but fucked her way out of high school into pregnancy while sharing booze with her other underage sister as they spewed homophobic slurs and "fuck" all over the internet.

Her son's a drug addict forced to join the military by a Wasilla judge - or go to prison.

So cut the crap about what a great person Palin is. :cuckoo::cuckoo:

And Wendy's a Harvard Law graduate. Palin can't spell Harvard, but apparently she can see it from her front porch.

Oh. Popularity? Puhleeze! SHE WALKED AWAY FROM HER JOB AS GOVERNOR OF ALASKA, PISSED OFF THE ENTIRE STATE WITH HER CRONYISM AND BRIBES, AND IS DESPISED IN WASILLA!

While we're at it, did Wendy ever advocate civil war or secession of the state she lived in?
This is what blind hate looks like.....It is also what stupidity looks like

It certainly does. And it's brought to us by the same contingent of folks who scream "racist" or "birfer" any time anyone dares utter even the smallest criticism of their lying pretender-in-chief.

Palin used her down syndrome baby as a political prop.

She is disgusting.

s-BABY-large.jpg
th
You are a fucking hypocrite.

At least Palin restricted her "props" to her own children. obama shamelessly uses any kids he can get his paws on to promote his political agenda.

Wendy Davis is a liar and a fraud.

What better representative of the democrats could there possibly be?

Quite true. Seems to be a trend with them, doesn't it.

I don't believe not doing one thing we'll is proof you can't do other things. I'm more concerned about the polices a governor will push not how good of a parent they are.

Really? You dont think executive work has nothing to compare it to raising kids??????I am going to guess you have no kids

No I don't have kids which is irrelevant to the topic at hand being there a lot of good parents who suck at there job and bad ones excel I have enough reasons not to support Wendy Davis that have nothing to do with what kind of parent she is.

The problem is you dont know what the hell your talking about. Raising kids is all about executive work. If a person cant raise their own kids they definitely are not able to run a state. They dont have the basic skill set or understanding of how to manage their life why in the hell would you want them to run your state? I know you like to think that raising kids is nothing special but you would be wrong. It is hard work that deals with time management, decision making, organization and patience.

Sarah Palin has seen better days. Her popularity among the public is at its lowest point ever. 6 years ago she was like the high school girl that all the boys wanted to sleep with and all the girls wanted to be like. But then the more she spoke and the more people got to know her, the more they disliked her and found her superficial.

Her favorability rating in America is currently 28%, while her unfavorable rating is over 60% now.

In contrast, Hillary Clinton's favorability rating in America is close to 70%. Clinton and Clinton are the two most favorable living politicos in America today.

Poll: Sarah Palin ?16 wouldn?t win Alaska - POLITICO.com

Talking Points Memo

72% of Alaskan Republicans say Palin should NOT run for President in 2016. Not Alaskans, but just the Republicans in Alaska!

In a hypothetical matchup for Senator of Alaska, she musters only 40% support, which is why she hasn't bothered running for that position either.

Sarah Palin had to resign as Governor because the whole house of cards was beginning to cave on her.

When it comes to the private lives of Americans, I stand with Liberals, who err on the side of saying that how your neighbor chooses to live is their own business, not the government's, as long as you don't hurt anyone else but yourself.

Conservatives on the other hand always preach about staying out of our lives but apparently they think government should only be small enough to fit in women's vaginas, and they come to boards like these trying to compare which politico's personal life they like better.

This thread is Republican hypocrisy at its finest. They pretend to be patriots and pretend to be religious, but then publicly shame and judge our women and whoever else they don't like. Does that sound very Christian-like to you? Not to me it doesn't.

Republicans have lost 5 of the last 6 popular votes in the general election, and with not one serious contender on the horizon for 2016 and their obsession with playing God and judging all of us who don't fit their narrow definition of "good", they're setting themselves up nicely to lose again in 2 years.

Judge not lest ye be judged, asshats.

you are talking about people who voted for Obama ........ Twice

Oh the moronity...

You didn't bother to link that website; having searched it out I can see why. It's not affiliated with O'bama. Further the site itself refers to several links including this one that spell it all out: Barack Obama Senior was a citizen of the UK and after that country's independence in 1963, of Kenya. But that same country's constitution prohibits adults from holding dual citizenship, therefore Obama Junior (now POTUS) would have had no standing once he reached the age of 23, if he had any at all before that.

But none of this negates the fact that Obama's birth in the U.S. state of Hawaìi automatically makes him a natural born citizen. British law has no influence on that. None.

Your after-edit is even stupider, if that's possible. No, it 'negates' no such thing. Bingham spoke of parents not citizens of a foreign state. He says nothing of those who are, as Obama Senior would have been. Furthermore, such matters are not decided by Congressmen, so whatever he said doesn't mean diddly. But let's have a look at what else Bingham said -- and as a racist you're gonna hate this part:

"Who are natural born citizens but those born within the Republic? Those born within the Republic, whether black or white, are citizens by birth—natural born citizens"

Fight the Smears was Obama campaign approved. Ever hear of Organization for Action. They promote Obama's agenda and take donations for him. Never the less, if Obama was born in Hawaii, he was a statutory Citizen but not a natural born Citizen eligible for the presidency. You see, a statutory citizen (bestowed by man's pen) can never be a "natural born" citizen (bestowed by God/nature). Bingham was speaking of U.S. citizen parents. Bingham was clear in his definition of natural born citizen as stated on the House floor = born in the US to parents who are citizens.

Obama's father was never a citizen nor did he apply to be one. He is not a true natural born Citizen in the eyes of the founders original intent. Being born to two U.S. citizen parents guarantees sole allegiance to the U.S.. Allegiance is what the framers wanted first and foremost in a president.

Given obama's words and actions, both prior to and subsequent to his winning office, he certainly does not appear to personally believe he owes allegiance to his mother's native country.
Correct. Just destroy it as was The Dreams of his Commie Father.

And how, pray, could those Senators block it, if what I just said were not true that it has to be Congressionally ratified?
Think about it.

Sure does. Two people talking? :dunno: and you want the President of the United States to take a train up to Philly to do .... what?

Perhaps you forgot how to read. Once again it is not the President's job to decide what laws are Constitutional. That is the role of the judicial branch.

What do you think the role of the judicial branch is?

4) Your ad baculum argument is pitiful. Perhaps you should address your liberal friends for trying to derail the topic before lambasting me, Pogo. Good night.

Where the fuck do you see baculum? And again tread lightly when traipsing into unfamiliar Latin; I trained to be an altar boy. So um, caveat emptor. And dingum et justum est.

1) Approval before signage. Congress wasn't even consulted.

2) Two people talking. With nightsticks.

3) He swore this oath did he not? "I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

4) Unfamiliar Latin? I beg to differ. You want me to prove my assertion or be made out as hypocritical. An appeal to force, means person A (You) says to person (B), prove your argument and/or accept mine or be seen as a hypocrite Also you said "Buyer beware" "It is right and just"

Perhaps you meant "Vere dignum et justum est" in which you improperly cited. That translates roughly into English as "It is truly right and just." It is derived from a monogram "UERE DIGNUM" in medieval texts which dates back to the 11th Century, Pogo. We call that Liturgical History. The rest is cited at the beginning of mass and reads "aequum et salutare, nos tibi semper et ubique gratias agere, or "our duty and salvation, always and everywhere to give you thanks."

I am far from unfamiliar with Latin Phrases, Pogo.

Oh lighten the fuck up. They were jokes. Sheesh, get over yourself, lad. And btw ad baculum means by force. Exposing bad logic isn't force. Even walking around with a nightstick isn't force. Now if I got in the car and drove down to your house and started bashing your skull when you posted something I don't agree with, THEN you have argumentum ad baculum. Not possible over the internetskis.

"Approval" needs no document. I can approve something, you can approve something, the POTUS can approve something. A treaty is not official until Congress OKs it.
And yes, the Judicial Branch STILL has the authority to decide what's Constitutional, not the President. Been that way since the founding, and it still hasn't changed overnight.
Two people talking, one with a nightstick, one with a camera. ..... AND???

And once again, what does any of this have to do with the mothering resumes of two people from two different states, neither of which's mothering is relevant to the Texas gubernatorial election process anyway?

Last edited:

The problem is you dont know what the hell your talking about. Raising kids is all about executive work. If a person cant raise their own kids they definitely are not able to run a state. They dont have the basic skill set or understanding of how to manage their life why in the hell would you want them to run your state? I know you like to think that raising kids is nothing special but you would be wrong. It is hard work that deals with time management, decision making, organization and patience.

Profound idiotic horseshit from the usual source.

Jerry Brown's never had children. He's run California three times.

Right into the ground. MoonBeam Brown hasn't changed at all.

Run California into the ground....

Hey, anyone up for a bullet train to nowhere?

Next time I take that exciting trip from Fresno to Modesto, I'll be sure to spend $500 each way to take a 90mph train.

I mean, who wants a $59 ticket from SouthWest that will get you from LA to San Francisco in 40 minutes? More fun to spend 5 hours on a train for ten times the price!

Brown is a fucking genius...

That's a pretty harsh critique of Sarah Palin, who's done a rather shitty job raising her kids. Fortunately, she's never going to be in charge of any more states. :cool:

Forum List

Back