Governor Palin Comes Out As The Better Mother When Compared To Wendy Davis Of Texas

They act like they are all for "the woman" then you go and pass over the one who could of been the first woman President for, THE MAN

and we see how their treat any woman that isn't so left she is damn near commie

Why any woman would be in the Democrat party who thinks so little of them is beyond me

They act like they are all for "the woman" then you go and pass over the one who could of been the first woman President for, THE MAN

Why any woman would be in the Democrat party who thinks so little of them is beyond me

I'm all for voting for a woman president, as long as she is competent. Let me know when either party nominates one.

For liberal/progressive strong women give up their children and make a stand for others to abort theirs up to nine month old...they lie about their lives like Lizzy the Indian Warren, they get their positions off the backs of their husbands, Hillary Clinton, and the outstanding Liberal women just rolls on and on

but hey, they're not a quitter

Palin did a lot for Alaska in the time she was there...Too bad all you on the left like is people who are losers, liars, and act like they are ABOVE people because that's how you all are

She quit as beging governer; then she quit from a 5K race she entered; then quit from her national bus tour; then she quit from Fox.

And the bran-dead right hoist the Quitter from Twitter up onto their shoulders like a heroine because to them, guitting is winning.

you go girl, you know it all

Yes, women should join the party that wants to control their bodies if they get pregnant. :eusa_doh:

Yes, women should join the party that wants to control their bodies if they get pregnant. :eusa_doh:

Naaa, they should join the one who champions you killing them up to nine month of life

Naaa, they should join the one who champions you killing them up to nine month of life
Seems more women prefer to be Democrats who control their own body when they get pregnant. You sound like one of them 'butch' types who wants to control another woman's body.

Shitbag....so you like attacking her son with a disability....quite classy. :cuckoo:

Burn in hell.

I love Palin threads! Has she gotten around to reading a newspaper yet? Is she still dragging around the Down Syndrome child everywhere she goes? I am sure that the Republican party is pleased that they don't have to buy Todd's silk underwear any more!

Shitbag....so you like attacking her son with a disability....quite classy. :cuckoo:

Burn in hell.

I love Palin threads! Has she gotten around to reading a newspaper yet? Is she still dragging around the Down Syndrome child everywhere she goes? I am sure that the Republican party is pleased that they don't have to buy Todd's silk underwear any more!

retard

I'm not retarded since I attained 3 college degrees and do a job a monkey like you couldn't do, but nice try.

You scumbags are showing your true colors talking about mentally disabled people, just like that bitch Davis supporter making fun of the GOP nominee being in a wheelchair. :eusa_whistle:

Burn in hell.

retard

and feeding her family from the wolves she shot from a helicopter
All ethically legal at the time.

"legal" - Yes.
"ethical" - No.

But $arah is well known for is also in favor of shooting dogs and cats in town. $he passed a law making "urban hunting" legal.

Not to mention all her other little scandals, serial failures and quitting every job $he ever had, including her cameo appearance as a part time guv.

Yeah, $he's extremely well qualified to go on fux and lie about other people.

Burn in hell.

Where did anyone attack the Downs kid?

The attack is on his mother/grandmother because $he did/does drag the poor kid onto the $tage and then, once he's $erved his purpo$e, $arah $huffles him off to $omeone else.

$arah is $cum.

Burn in hell.

The attack is on his mother/grandmother because $he did/does drag the poor kid onto the $tage and then, once he's $erved his purpo$e, $arah $huffles him off to $omeone else.

$arah is $cum.
In politics it is custom to bring your kids out on stage like all politicians do. You are trying to make something out of nothing you diseased minded liberal.

Look at the shitbag making up stuff. :eusa_whistle:

Burn in hell.

$arah is $cum.

Sarah Palin is a failure at being a conservative. Conservatives aren't supposed to raise daughters who give birth to bastards. Bristol had sex before marriage, and birthed a boy bastard. Way to go, Sarah.

Could you imagine the right wing reaction to Chelsea Clinton being as "easy" as Bristol, or Chelsea whoring up a little bastard, like Bristol did?

The mouth-frothing anger from the social conservatives would be nonstop over it.

Sarah Palin is a failure at being a conservative. Conservatives aren't supposed to raise daughters who give birth to bastards. .
Mothers like Wendy Davis aren't supposed to abandon her kids in order to better her career. But she did.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back