Governor Palin Comes Out As The Better Mother When Compared To Wendy Davis Of Texas

In politics it is custom to bring your kids out on stage like all politicians do. You are trying to make something out of nothing you diseased minded liberal.

Spits the rightard with a depiction of the president and first lady as chimps. :clap2:

Spews the lefty who can't fashion any argument but to ostracize his opponent for his avatar.
Actually, I was pointing to how he's actually the one with a diseased mind. Maybe you should stick to crying about how Conservatives aren't welcome in New York anymore?

:lol::lol::lol:

Well given your avatar....you're near the front of the line. :eusa_whistle:

It's pretty easy to guess you're a piece of shit away from your computer and you stink too.

I could care less if a shitstain like you learns anything here, your life is doomed already....enjoy hell.
I always get a laugh when I see those who think they know who's going to hell.

You rightards crack me up.

From what we know right now and what we are learning about Texas gubernatorial candidate Wendy Davis, Governor Sarah Palin wins hands down as the better mother and the way she pursued her career. Sarah Palin had her first child Trak at age 25 in 1989 but she did not abandon him or her husband who she married a year before. She stuck with him and helped him out with his small commercial salmon fishing business. Palin went on to have Bristol in 1990 and became a city council member in 1992. Still working as a council woman, she had Willow in 1994 and became mayor of Wasilla in 1996. She was juggling 3 kids while Todd was away for weeks on end on Alaska's north slope working in the oil fields. In her second term as mayor she had her 4th child Willow in 2001 and she didn't let her pregnancy get in the way of her duties. As governor she found out she was pregnant with a down baby. She never aborted it despite the complications and conditions that could arise. Instead, she went through a full term pregnancy as she was doing her duties as governor and had Trig in 2008 while maintaining a whopping 89 to 93% approval rating. In all, as a mother, Sarah Palin raised 5 kids during her working career. She did this working as a city council member, campaigning and becoming mayor for two terms, being chairperson of the Alaska Oil & Gas Conservation Commission and finally campaigning against 2 powerful experienced politicians by the names of Governor Tony Knowles and incumbent Governor Frank Murkowski beating them both becoming governor herself. I call that ethical and moral courage. She stood by her man and never abandoned her family.

Now what we know about Wendy Davis from this past week and a half, I would say she doesn't even come close being a mother with good moral character and ethical standards. In Wendy Davis, we have a woman who put herself/career first over family, especially her two kids abandoning both after using her husbands 401k money to pay for her college expenses.

Yeah.

Palin let her teen aged daughter get pregnant by a another teen ager who's mom was a drug dealer.

Real fine mom.

Mom of Bristol Palin's former fiance pleads guilty

Democrats despise women, particularly strong, successful women.

That's why Hillary had to first fail as Secretary of State and, though weakness, get those folks killed in Benghazi.

Now, having demonstrated both weakness and failure, she's the Democrat frontrunner.

Didn't make sense up to now....did it?

Strong women aren't quitters.

So, on your planet, Hillary (who quit here on Earth) is still Your New Messiah's Secretary of State!

Democrats despise women, particularly strong, successful women.

That's why Hillary had to first fail as Secretary of State and, though weakness, get those folks killed in Benghazi.

Now, having demonstrated both weakness and failure, she's the Democrat frontrunner.

Didn't make sense up to now....did it?

Strong women aren't quitters.

So, on your planet, Hillary (who quit here on Earth) is still Your New Messiah's Secretary of State!
Who knows who your talking about when you say my "new Messiah?" are you wasted?

Regardless -- strong women aren't quitters.

She uses nets when she commercial fishes and a fly rod when she recreational fishes. All legal.

You understand that Sarah Palin doesn't know anything about hunting or fishing, right?

Do you understand how wrong you are? Palin fishes with her husband since they own a commercial fishing business. And she hunts. Her dad started taught her when she was young. Most people in Alaska hunt. It's well documented. Stop spreading lies.

But what is apparent is that it is Wendy Davis who doesn't know anything about parenting. Otherwise she would have never abandoned her two kids.

Last edited:
Man, Steve, that avatar of you is something else.

Is that Palin to your right?

Despite SM's racial illness and Sarah's stupid and naïve politics, if we are going only for mother of the year award between only Sarah and Wendy?

Sarah is the better mother, yes.

Yes, women should join the party that wants to control their bodies if they get pregnant. :eusa_doh:

Naaa, they should join the one who champions you killing them up to nine month of life
Seems more women prefer to be Democrats who control their own body when they get pregnant. You sound like one of them 'butch' types who wants to control another woman's body.

And those women who control their bodies BEFORE they get pregnant (so they don't get pregnant) or get pregnant when they are ready for a child, are probably mostly Republicans.

Sarah Palin is a failure at being a conservative. Conservatives aren't supposed to raise daughters who give birth to bastards. Bristol had sex before marriage, and birthed a boy bastard. Way to go, Sarah.

Could you imagine the right wing reaction to Chelsea Clinton being as "easy" as Bristol, or Chelsea whoring up a little bastard, like Bristol did?

The mouth-frothing anger from the social conservatives would be nonstop over it.

Careful with the using the word "bastard", as an insult.

You would be well advised to remember that 70% of a certain group of people who voted 90% for Obama are "bastards" by your definition.

I'm not retarded since I attained 3 college degrees and do a job a monkey like you couldn't do, but nice try.

You scumbags are showing your true colors talking about mentally disabled people, just like that bitch Davis supporter making fun of the GOP nominee being in a wheelchair. :eusa_whistle:

Shitbag....so you like attacking her son with a disability....quite classy. :cuckoo:

Burn in hell.

retard

whiny retard

You would be well advised to remember that 70% of a certain group of people who voted 90% for Obama are "bastards" by your definition.

Conservatives have long argued for a return to a 'shame' culture in order to try to reimpose the social mores of the pre-1960s America, the end of which conservatives have been having a decades-long, pathetic pity party over. I'm going to insist that conservatives live by the rules that they would impose on others, and that includes not having kids out of wedlock,. And if you do, using disparaging words to describe such behavior.

I use the word 'bastard' because that's what Bristol's boy is. And Bristol is "easy", a slut. A whole childhood of conservative christian upbringing couldn't make it through the Prom with the oafish doof baby daddy Levi Johnston. Way to go, Sarah.

Conservatives have long argued for a return to a 'shame' culture in order to try to reimpose the social mores of the pre-1960s America, the end of which conservatives have been having a decades-long, pathetic pity party over. I'm going to insist that conservatives live by the rules that they would impose on others, and that includes not having kids out of wedlock,. And if you do, using disparaging words to describe such behavior.

I use the word 'bastard' because that's what Bristol's boy is. And Bristol is "easy", a slut. A whole childhood of conservative christian upbringing couldn't make it through the Prom with the oafish doof baby daddy Levi Johnston. Way to go, Sarah.

That you, Levi?

Shitbag....so you like attacking her son with a disability....quite classy. :cuckoo:

Burn in hell.

Where did anyone attack the Downs kid?

The attack is on his mother/grandmother because $he did/does drag the poor kid onto the $tage and then, once he's $erved his purpo$e, $arah $huffles him off to $omeone else.

$arah is $cum.
In politics it is custom to bring your kids out on stage like all politicians do. You are trying to make something out of nothing you diseased minded liberal.

She exploited those babies. The two youngest ones were dragged into those crowds of gun toting, rednecks where all kinds of airborn disease were present and could have taken them out. That tiny baby had no other reason for being there but for her to cuddle and coo in front of the crowd. She used him.

She's a money grubbing hick. Nowhere near an example of a good mother.

What are your thoughts on Wendy Davis abandoning both of her kids?

Where did anyone attack the Downs kid?

The attack is on his mother/grandmother because $he did/does drag the poor kid onto the $tage and then, once he's $erved his purpo$e, $arah $huffles him off to $omeone else.

$arah is $cum.

She exploited those babies. The two youngest ones were dragged into those crowds of gun toting, rednecks where all kinds of airborn disease were present and could have taken them out. That tiny baby had no other reason for being there but for her to cuddle and coo in front of the crowd. She used him.

She's a money grubbing hick. Nowhere near an example of a good mother.

Doesn't have to be especially good to outshine Ms. Davis.

Forum List

Back