Governor Palin Comes Out As The Better Mother When Compared To Wendy Davis Of Texas

Ultimately, in Texas, it is going to matter to the soccer Mom. This is who Hillary was trying to shore up in 2008. How is the Soccer Mom going to react to the image of a gubernatorial dumping her daughters to run off into the ivory towers of the Northeast? If Wendy Davis were a single Mom working and going to law school at night at say, University of Texas-Arlington, she would be a slam dunk among the swing women she will need for the election. But that is not the case. She dumped the girls for wine and cheese with the elites in Boston.......how many Texas Moms, married or single, can relate??

Do you understand how wrong you are? Palin fishes with her husband since they own a commercial fishing business. And she hunts. Her dad started taught her when she was young. Most people in Alaska hunt. It's well documented. Stop spreading lies.

So you fell for the act hook, line and sinker (things that Sarah Palin might not recognize.) Yeah, dad took her hunting, but the lessons didn't take.

Seen "Sarah Palin's Alaska"? Off they go on a caribou hunt. Sarah Palin doesn't own a rifle. And has Dad carry her loaner rifle as they're hiking, because the queen has standards, you know. Caribou sighted, Dad hands her a varmint rifle, probably a .243. She doesn't question the suitability of such a rifle for caribou, or question the sighting-in.

Caribou spotted, she asks "does it kick?". Daddy chambers each round for her, instructing her what to do. She misses a broadside stationary caribou at 100 yards, 5 times, almost certainly because the rifle sighting was bad.

She's handed a second rifle, presumably with better sighting. With safety off, she keeps finger on trigger as she's shifting about and repositioning. She's told to wait for a broadside shot, but takes the head-on shot, and hits, ruining a lot of the meat. Back at home, one of kids comments on how little meat there is.

Sarah Palin, expert hunter.

We can get into the fish-bopping episode, if the topic is "Sarah Palin, expert fisher".
Utter bullshit. I think the dad dropped the gun while on the hike and knocked the scope out of line. He handed her his (What if she had never shot that rifle before? She doesn't live home with dad you know) and since her dad is a big game hunter she assumed it was the right gun to get the job done. Also I deer hunt a lot and I can't think of the countless times I have had the safety off with my finger on the trigger while trying to move into position getting ready for a perfect kill shot. As for the kids comment of little meat, her, her dad and the guide split the meat between them. There was plenty of meat saved despite being shot in the neck

Last edited:
Do you understand how wrong you are? Palin fishes with her husband since they own a commercial fishing business. And she hunts. Her dad started taught her when she was young. Most people in Alaska hunt. It's well documented. Stop spreading lies.

So you fell for the act hook, line and sinker (things that Sarah Palin might not recognize.) Yeah, dad took her hunting, but the lessons didn't take.

Seen "Sarah Palin's Alaska"? Off they go on a caribou hunt. Sarah Palin doesn't own a rifle. And has Dad carry her loaner rifle as they're hiking, because the queen has standards, you know. Caribou sighted, Dad hands her a varmint rifle, probably a .243. She doesn't question the suitability of such a rifle for caribou, or question the sighting-in.

Caribou spotted, she asks "does it kick?". Daddy chambers each round for her, instructing her what to do. She misses a broadside stationary caribou at 100 yards, 5 times, almost certainly because the rifle sighting was bad.

She's handed a second rifle, presumably with better sighting. With safety off, she keeps finger on trigger as she's shifting about and repositioning. She's told to wait for a broadside shot, but takes the head-on shot, and hits, ruining a lot of the meat. Back at home, one of kids comments on how little meat there is.

We can get into the fish-bopping episode, if the topic is "Sarah Palin, expert fisher".
Utter bullshit. I think the dad dropped the gun while on the hike and knocked the scope out of line. He handed her his (What if she had never shot that rifle before? She doesn't live home with dad you know) and since her dad is a big game hunter she assumed it was the right gun to get the job done. Also I deer hunt a lot and I can't think of the countless times I have had the safety off and trying to move into position getting ready for a perfect kill shot. As for the kids comment of little meat, her, her dad and the guide split the meat between them. There was plenty of meat saved despite being shot in the neck

thats not what Levi said :eusa_whistle:

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/reliable-source/2009/09/levi.html
"She says she goes hunting and lives off animal meat -- I've never seen it. I've never seen her touch a fishing pole. She had a gun in her bedroom and one day she asked me to show her how to shoot it. I asked her what kind of gun it was, and she said she didn't know, because it was in a box under her bed."

-- Levi Johnston in his most withering attack thus far on his ex-girlfriend's mom, in a new Vanity Fair story that marks his journalism debut. Also claims: Sarah and Todd Palin fought a lot; they offered to adopt his baby with Bristol; and the kids did all the cooking in the Palin house, or occasionally went to fetch food for the Alaska governor, "like a Crunchwrap Supreme from Taco Bell."

Last edited:
From what we know right now and what we are learning about Texas gubernatorial candidate Wendy Davis, Governor Sarah Palin wins hands down as the better mother and the way she pursued her career. Sarah Palin had her first child Trak at age 25 in 1989 but she did not abandon him or her husband who she married a year before. She stuck with him and helped him out with his small commercial salmon fishing business. Palin went on to have Bristol in 1990 and became a city council member in 1992. Still working as a council woman, she had Willow in 1994 and became mayor of Wasilla in 1996. She was juggling 3 kids while Todd was away for weeks on end on Alaska's north slope working in the oil fields. In her second term as mayor she had her 4th child Willow in 2001 and she didn't let her pregnancy get in the way of her duties. As governor she found out she was pregnant with a down baby. She never aborted it despite the complications and conditions that could arise. Instead, she went through a full term pregnancy as she was doing her duties as governor and had Trig in 2008 while maintaining a whopping 89 to 93% approval rating. In all, as a mother, Sarah Palin raised 5 kids during her working career. She did this working as a city council member, campaigning and becoming mayor for two terms, being chairperson of the Alaska Oil & Gas Conservation Commission and finally campaigning against 2 powerful experienced politicians by the names of Governor Tony Knowles and incumbent Governor Frank Murkowski beating them both becoming governor herself. I call that ethical and moral courage. She stood by her man and never abandoned her family.

Now what we know about Wendy Davis from this past week and a half, I would say she doesn't even come close being a mother with good moral character and ethical standards. In Wendy Davis, we have a woman who put herself/career first over family, especially her two kids abandoning both after using her husbands 401k money to pay for her college expenses.
Sarah Palin is what America Needs in a president. As I have stated befor on many occasions , The people of America and I mean all the people, dems and Reps have missed out on a person that would have made the best President ever. She is constantly out there, standing behind what America stands for. Always standing up for the constitution and the rights of the American people. Who do you see doing this on their own. Sarah Palin is a great women and there is no other to be compared to her.

Utter bullshit. I think the dad dropped the gun while on the hike and knocked the scope out of line. He handed her his (What if she had never shot that rifle before? She doesn't live home with dad you know) and since her dad is a big game hunter she assumed it was the right gun to get the job done. Also I deer hunt a lot and I can't think of the countless times I have had the safety off and trying to move into position getting ready for a perfect kill shot. As for the kids comment of little meat, her, her dad and the guide split the meat between them. There was plenty of meat saved despite being shot in the neck

Reliable Source - Quoted: Levi Johnston Questions Palin's Hunting Cred
"She says she goes hunting and lives off animal meat -- I've never seen it. I've never seen her touch a fishing pole. She had a gun in her bedroom and one day she asked me to show her how to shoot it. I asked her what kind of gun it was, and she said she didn't know, because it was in a box under her bed."

-- Levi Johnston in his most withering attack thus far on his ex-girlfriend's mom, in a new Vanity Fair story that marks his journalism debut. Also claims: Sarah and Todd Palin fought a lot; they offered to adopt his baby with Bristol; and the kids did all the cooking in the Palin house, or occasionally went to fetch food for the Alaska governor, "like a Crunchwrap Supreme from Taco Bell."

Levi became a paid democrat operative who turned against the Palin to spread false propaganda against them. He is a Benedict Arnold and sold out against the people who cared for him, like Wendy Davis.

Last edited:
If you really want to understand Sarah Palin and what she's all about, just look at the people who show up to her book signings:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKKKgua7wQk]SARAH PALIN BOOK SIGNING - Interviews with Supporters - YouTube[/ame]

Sarah Palin stands for low intelligence, inarticulate people filled with impotent rage.

From what we know right now and what we are learning about Texas gubernatorial candidate Wendy Davis, Governor Sarah Palin wins hands down as the better mother and the way she pursued her career. Sarah Palin had her first child Trak at age 25 in 1989 but she did not abandon him or her husband who she married a year before. She stuck with him and helped him out with his small commercial salmon fishing business. Palin went on to have Bristol in 1990 and became a city council member in 1992. Still working as a council woman, she had Willow in 1994 and became mayor of Wasilla in 1996. She was juggling 3 kids while Todd was away for weeks on end on Alaska's north slope working in the oil fields. In her second term as mayor she had her 4th child Willow in 2001 and she didn't let her pregnancy get in the way of her duties. As governor she found out she was pregnant with a down baby. She never aborted it despite the complications and conditions that could arise. Instead, she went through a full term pregnancy as she was doing her duties as governor and had Trig in 2008 while maintaining a whopping 89 to 93% approval rating. In all, as a mother, Sarah Palin raised 5 kids during her working career. She did this working as a city council member, campaigning and becoming mayor for two terms, being chairperson of the Alaska Oil & Gas Conservation Commission and finally campaigning against 2 powerful experienced politicians by the names of Governor Tony Knowles and incumbent Governor Frank Murkowski beating them both becoming governor herself. I call that ethical and moral courage. She stood by her man and never abandoned her family.

Now what we know about Wendy Davis from this past week and a half, I would say she doesn't even come close being a mother with good moral character and ethical standards. In Wendy Davis, we have a woman who put herself/career first over family, especially her two kids abandoning both after using her husbands 401k money to pay for her college expenses.

Yeah.

Palin let her teen aged daughter get pregnant by a another teen ager who's mom was a drug dealer.

Real fine mom.

Mom of Bristol Palin's former fiance pleads guilty

:lol:

No one's touching this one eh?

Also, Sarah seems to like guys that play basketball.

Report: Glen Rice, Sarah Palin had a one-night stand in ?87 - The Early Lead - The Washington Post

Nice! One night stand.

Levi became a paid democrat operative who turned against the Palin to spread false propaganda against them. He is a Benedict Arnold and sold out against the people who cared for him, like Wendy Davis.

He was paid to bang Palin's daughter?

NICE!

link? :eusa_eh:

He was paid to bang Palin's daughter?

NICE!
No you stupid hack. This was after the election. His attorney Rex Butler who was friends with a billionaire Obama supporter who paid to keep Levi in the spotlight slamming the Palins. As for Levi Johnston, this guy is a flake. It’s really a sad commentary that this kid would disrespect his son just to make a fast buck..............and then not pay child support.

Last edited:

Yeah.

Palin let her teen aged daughter get pregnant by a another teen ager who's mom was a drug dealer.

Real fine mom.

Mom of Bristol Palin's former fiance pleads guilty

:lol:

No one's touching this one eh?

Also, Sarah seems to like guys that play basketball.

Report: Glen Rice, Sarah Palin had a one-night stand in ?87 - The Early Lead - The Washington Post

Nice! One night stand.
And I will say it again to you as I have countless times. The author of the unauthorized Sarah Palin autobiography came out and stated the it never happened and that he did it to smear Palin because she wouldn't grant him to interview him for his book. He decided to rent the two story house next door to the Palins for the summr and he was caught starring into the windows of Palins daughters. That caused Todd Palin and his friends to build a huge fence between the homes where the author couldn't spy on them. They also got a restraining order on him for his stunt. He was a stalker.

Palin used her down syndrome baby as a political prop.

She is disgusting.

s-BABY-large.jpg

So mom didn't take you out in public much?

/ thread

["legal" - Yes.
"ethical" - No.

A democrat speaking on ethics is like a Klansman pontificating on racial equality. I just doesn't work...

But $arah is well known for is also in favor of shooting dogs and cats in town. $he passed a law making "urban hunting" legal.

Uh no, that's you PETA fucks..

Not to mention all her other little scandals, serial failures and quitting every job $he ever had, including her cameo appearance as a part time guv.

Yeah, $he's extremely well qualified to go on fux and lie about other people.

Besides, she wasn't a single mom struggling to get through Harvard...

democrats point to Wendy Davis to tell girls that the path to success is on their backs...

Forum List

Back