Governor Palin Comes Out As The Better Mother When Compared To Wendy Davis Of Texas

You've jumped track. This is about who's the better mother who exhibits good moral character with ethical values between Governor Palin and gubernatorial candidate Wendy Davis from Texas. Stay on the topic of the thread my little sensitive liberal.

Anyone who puts that kind of racist picture of the first couple as his avatar really has no standing on good moral character or ethic values in any way shape or form.
Stay on the topic of the thread my little sensitive liberal.

What a surprise a racist who can't stand the heat. You have no standing to judge anyone.

Anyone who puts that kind of racist picture of the first couple as his avatar really has no standing on good moral character or ethic values in any way shape or form.

Yeah, cause you Communists would sure never do anything like that..

bush_job_chimp.jpg.jpeg

Wendy Davis while not typical of all women, is very typical of women who use pussy to their best advantage. Sugardaddy.com advertises itself as a site for young attractive college girls to hook up with men willing to finance their college education in exchange for a little sugar. They have endorsed Wendy Davis' candidacy. She is an example of just how far a woman can go if she uses her most valuable asset for personal gain.

Wendy Davis Endorsed By ?Sugar Daddy? Dating Website CEO

Wendy Davis while not typical of all women, is very typical of women who use pussy to their best advantage. Sugardaddy.com advertises itself as a site for young attractive college girls to hook up with men willing to finance their college education in exchange for a little sugar. They have endorsed Wendy Davis' candidacy. She is an example of just how far a woman can go if she uses her most valuable asset for personal gain.

interesting that you consider a woman's vagina her most valuable asset.

yeah, thats a flat out delusional point of view.

The dumbocrats backed the wrong horse.

Davis is a fraud. Rather than self-made, she's a gold digger.

But whatchagunnado? :dunno:

katzndogz however flat out says that the most value a woman has is her genitals.

No he didn't, but you're a democrat, ergo a shameless liar without a hint of integrity.

From what we know right now and what we are learning about Texas gubernatorial candidate Wendy Davis, Governor Sarah Palin wins hands down as the better mother and the way she pursued her career. Sarah Palin had her first child Trak at age 25 in 1989 but she did not abandon him or her husband who she married a year before. She stuck with him and helped him out with his small commercial salmon fishing business. Palin went on to have Bristol in 1990 and became a city council member in 1992. Still working as a council woman, she had Willow in 1994 and became mayor of Wasilla in 1996. She was juggling 3 kids while Todd was away for weeks on end on Alaska's north slope working in the oil fields. In her second term as mayor she had her 4th child Willow in 2001 and she didn't let her pregnancy get in the way of her duties. As governor she found out she was pregnant with a down baby. She never aborted it despite the complications and conditions that could arise. Instead, she went through a full term pregnancy as she was doing her duties as governor and had Trig in 2008 while maintaining a whopping 89 to 93% approval rating. In all, as a mother, Sarah Palin raised 5 kids during her working career. She did this working as a city council member, campaigning and becoming mayor for two terms, being chairperson of the Alaska Oil & Gas Conservation Commission and finally campaigning against 2 powerful experienced politicians by the names of Governor Tony Knowles and incumbent Governor Frank Murkowski beating them both becoming governor herself. I call that ethical and moral courage. She stood by her man and never abandoned her family.

Now what we know about Wendy Davis from this past week and a half, I would say she doesn't even come close being a mother with good moral character and ethical standards. In Wendy Davis, we have a woman who put herself/career first over family, especially her two kids abandoning both after using her husbands 401k money to pay for her college expenses.
Sarah Palin is what America Needs in a president. As I have stated befor on many occasions , The people of America and I mean all the people, dems and Reps have missed out on a person that would have made the best President ever. She is constantly out there, standing behind what America stands for. Always standing up for the constitution and the rights of the American people. Who do you see doing this on their own. Sarah Palin is a great women and there is no other to be compared to her.

Puh-lease. :cuckoo: The woman quits just about everything she starts. Had she been elected president, she would have quit after 2 years.

interesting that you consider a woman's vagina her most valuable asset.

its that rw thing ... All any of then see is a vagina.

That's good news though cuz all those vaginas vote.

Got it. You can't name one person who used that photo-shopped image for their avatar and therefore you double down on your inane insults.

You're such a mindless hack...

Look at my join date. Yes, there were many at AWE who used various Bush/Chimp Avies. I think Dot Com did for a time.

You prove yet again there there is NO hypocrisy like demopocrisy....

Forum List

Back