Governor Palin Comes Out As The Better Mother When Compared To Wendy Davis Of Texas

From what we know right now and what we are learning about Texas gubernatorial candidate Wendy Davis, Governor Sarah Palin wins hands down as the better mother and the way she pursued her career. Sarah Palin had her first child Trak at age 25 in 1989 but she did not abandon him or her husband who she married a year before. She stuck with him and helped him out with his small commercial salmon fishing business. Palin went on to have Bristol in 1990 and became a city council member in 1992. Still working as a council woman, she had Willow in 1994 and became mayor of Wasilla in 1996. She was juggling 3 kids while Todd was away for weeks on end on Alaska's north slope working in the oil fields. In her second term as mayor she had her 4th child Willow in 2001 and she didn't let her pregnancy get in the way of her duties. As governor she found out she was pregnant with a down baby. She never aborted it despite the complications and conditions that could arise. Instead, she went through a full term pregnancy as she was doing her duties as governor and had Trig in 2008 while maintaining a whopping 89 to 93% approval rating. In all, as a mother, Sarah Palin raised 5 kids during her working career. She did this working as a city council member, campaigning and becoming mayor for two terms, being chairperson of the Alaska Oil & Gas Conservation Commission and finally campaigning against 2 powerful experienced politicians by the names of Governor Tony Knowles and incumbent Governor Frank Murkowski beating them both becoming governor herself. I call that ethical and moral courage. She stood by her man and never abandoned her family.

Now what we know about Wendy Davis from this past week and a half, I would say she doesn't even come close being a mother with good moral character and ethical standards. In Wendy Davis, we have a woman who put herself/career first over family, especially her two kids abandoning both after using her husbands 401k money to pay for her college expenses.

Texas is going to vote for a mother?

How come my state doesn't get to vote for mother?

And how did Steve McRacist manage to put a thread up without invoking "negroes" or "fornicators"? That's like the other Steve putting up a thread with no trannies. Doesn't add up.

In Chicago they vote for mothers all the time. Of course "mother" is only half of the word they user but thzzz close enough. Hey, it got a "present-voting" state leggie promoted didn't it?

The gal isn't fit for service, it is just that simple.
Possibly not, so what? Neither was Bush, yet many on the right still voted for him.

You aren't real bright......Obama is the least qualified Prez we've ever had.

All you do with idiocy like that is demonstrate just how retarded you really are.

Lincoln was the least qualified president in U.S. history.

According to the left the only (good) mothers are liberals who abandon their children, use their husbands or any man to further their careers and stand up for Eleven hours to support you all killing your children and offspring in the womb up to NINE MONTHS

now that's a hero woman to them

Wendy Davis is like Obama, she is a liar about her past and she is a fucking idiot.

Too bad for her Obama's scam has caught on across America....

Possibly not, so what? Neither was Bush, yet many on the right still voted for him.

All you do with idiocy like that is demonstrate just how retarded you really are.

So your point would be that Obama is the SECOND least qualified President we've ever had.......ok ya got me. (rolling eyes)

The gal isn't fit for service, it is just that simple.

Actually O'bama is mid-range on that criterion, his ten years in state and federal government positions being longer than fourteen U.S. Presidents, including Bush and Reagan. The least experienced President in terms of government and/or military experience was Chester Arthur, but if Mitt Romney had won his election his single term as governor would have put him fourth from the bottom. The most experienced, Buchanan, is usually judged as one of the worst.

>> Suppose you had to choose between two Presidential candidates, one of whom had spent 20 years in Congress plus had considerable other relevant experience and the other of whom had about half a dozen years in the Illinois state legislature and 2 years in Congress. Which one do you think would make a better President? If you chose #1, congratulations, you picked James Buchanan over Abraham Lincoln. <<

Actually O'bama is mid-range on that criterion, his ten years in state and federal government positions being longer than fourteen U.S. Presidents, including Bush and Reagan. The least experienced President in terms of government and/or military experience was Chester Arthur, but if Mitt Romney had won his election his single term as governor would have put him fourth from the bottom. The most experienced, Buchanan, is usually judged as one of the worst.

>> Suppose you had to choose between two Presidential candidates, one of whom had spent 20 years in Congress plus had considerable other relevant experience and the other of whom had about half a dozen years in the Illinois state legislature and 2 years in Congress. Which one do you think would make a better President? If you chose #1, congratulations, you picked James Buchanan over Abraham Lincoln. <<

Sorry, Obama has no real experience at anything and it shows.

He has not been and is not up for this job.

So your point would be that Obama is the SECOND least qualified President we've ever had.......ok ya got me. (rolling eyes)
Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

No, that was not my point. My point was that you're a fucking imbecile. First, for not knowing who the least qualified candidate was; second for thinking that matters; and third for not getting my point that you're a fucking imbecile.

savvy?

If it came to a shootout between Hillary and Governor Palin (said that way 'cause it really winds the key in the backs of those libs) I think I'd bet on experience.

With rifles, that is.

If it came to a shootout between Hillary and Governor Palin (said that way 'cause it really winds the key in the backs of those libs) I think I'd bet on experience.

With rifles, that is.

Oh so Texas is electing a riflist. The OP said they were electing a mother.

Thanks for clearing that up. Actually I don't think either one lives in Texas though.

With rifles, that is.

Thanks for clearing that up. Actually I don't think either one lives in Texas though.

If you're a Texas voter, thinking Hillary and Governor Palin are on the gubernatorial ballot, then Texas has my most sincere sympathy.

No, that was not my point. My point was that you're a fucking imbecile. First, for not knowing who the least qualified candidate was; second for thinking that matters; and third for not getting my point that you're a fucking imbecile.

savvy?

LOL, kid you just aren't up for any of this.

Obama is the least qualified asshole to ever hold the office, no real job, no articles published in the review, nothing...nothing at all.

It matters because he an abject moron, much like yourself.

savvy?

Well I can see how someone as inept as obie got elected when you don't think qualifications even matter.

savvy?

Well I can see how someone as inept as obie got elected when you don't think qualifications even matter.

Lincoln, one of the best presidents in history, was the least qualified for the job.

Buchanan, one of the worst presidents in history, was among the most qualified for the job.

Tell me how much qualifications matter?

savvy?

LOL, kid you just aren't up for any of this.

Obama is the least qualified asshole to ever hold the office, no real job, no articles published in the review, nothing...nothing at all.

It matters because he an abject moron, much like yourself.
Except he's not. You can cry over and over he was but no matter how hard you pound sand, it will not make him the least qualified. All you're doing is exhibiting how retarded you are by insisting your delusions are reality.

With rifles, that is.

If you're a Texas voter, thinking Hillary and Governor Palin are on the gubernatorial ballot, then Texas has my most sincere sympathy.

You brought 'em in here dood. :dunno:

Btw how come it's "Hillary and Governor Palin"? Wouldn't it be either "Hillary and Sarah" or "Senator/Secretary Clinton and Governor Palin"?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back