Governor Palin Comes Out As The Better Mother When Compared To Wendy Davis Of Texas

Let's go over his qualifications shall we?

1) Was a Senator from Illinois, served on seven different senate committees
2) A Constitutional Professor/Scholar
3) Community Organizer
4) B.A. in international relations
5) J.D. from Harvard
6) Civil Rights lawyer

What, dare I ask are his leadership credentials?
What part of, "not the least qualified," do you not understand?

As light as that resume is, Lincoln's was lighter.

Illinois General Assembly
1 term U.S. Representative
Lawyer

As far as "leadership credentials," Kennedy had none -- turned out to be a very good president.

Bush had "leadership credentials" as a two term governor -- turned out to be one of the worst presidents.

To the first,

Kennedy was a natural born leader. Hence why he made Lieutenant in the Armed Forces. He fought in World War II. This gave him invaluable foreign policy experience.

To the second,

Well then, Bush had more credentials than our current president. Funny how you couldn't find a flaw in his leadership, all you said was "he was one of the worst presidents." Oh yeah, he also fought in the military.

Wrong yet again. Bush never fought anywhere. And he had less, not more, experience in government that Barack O'bama at the time each took the Presidency. You could look it up in the link I gave Roo earlier.

And again -- none of this is the topic here. What part of "Texas Mother Election" isn't conveying here?

Uh.... where are you seeing this? :dunno:

I'm looking around, I'm seeing Uncensored and Stephanie and Henry and PapaG making similar references, but there are no quotes. Fantasize much?

Here ya go, I selected some quotes. Perhaps you could tell me who the "Democrats" are in this group trashing a woman like a two-bit whore. Ready?

TIA.

(edit, later: [MENTION=43268]TemplarKormac[/MENTION] still waiting...
impatient.gif
)

Read Mertex's comments in the Libido thread. Read the Democratic platform. And tell me how these quotes have anything to do with what I was addressing? We are talking about the Democrat's double standards, which are on display each time they open their mouths about Sarah Palin.

Next.

No no no no no you don't. THIS thread. You said you saw "Democrats trashing Sarah Palin like a two-bit whore". Where is it? STILL waiting. And those quotes you edited out -- were they Democrats? Were they mistaking just misspelling Palin's name as "Wendy Davis" then?

Produce it or admit to hypocrisy. And still waiting.

Admit what? You won't even address Wendy Davis' remarks about Greg Abott, so why should I oblige you?

I love Palin threads! Has she gotten around to reading a newspaper yet? Is she still dragging around the Down Syndrome child everywhere she goes? I am sure that the Republican party is pleased that they don't have to buy Todd's silk underwear any more!

Even "moderate" Democrats are confessing that Governor Palin would have made a better president than the current occupant of Air Farce One (remember when presidents used to live in the White House?). Though, they also concede that would have required electing McCain and praying for best but Democrats aren't allowed to pray so they just gave up.

Giving up is, after all, what they expect of their presidents.....

She didn't even make a good half term governor

From what we know right now and what we are learning about Texas gubernatorial candidate Wendy Davis, Governor Sarah Palin wins hands down as the better mother and the way she pursued her career. Sarah Palin had her first child Trak at age 25 in 1989 but she did not abandon him or her husband who she married a year before. She stuck with him and helped him out with his small commercial salmon fishing business. Palin went on to have Bristol in 1990 and became a city council member in 1992. Still working as a council woman, she had Willow in 1994 and became mayor of Wasilla in 1996. She was juggling 3 kids while Todd was away for weeks on end on Alaska's north slope working in the oil fields. In her second term as mayor she had her 4th child Willow in 2001 and she didn't let her pregnancy get in the way of her duties. As governor she found out she was pregnant with a down baby. She never aborted it despite the complications and conditions that could arise. Instead, she went through a full term pregnancy as she was doing her duties as governor and had Trig in 2008 while maintaining a whopping 89 to 93% approval rating. In all, as a mother, Sarah Palin raised 5 kids during her working career. She did this working as a city council member, campaigning and becoming mayor for two terms, being chairperson of the Alaska Oil & Gas Conservation Commission and finally campaigning against 2 powerful experienced politicians by the names of Governor Tony Knowles and incumbent Governor Frank Murkowski beating them both becoming governor herself. I call that ethical and moral courage. She stood by her man and never abandoned her family.

Now what we know about Wendy Davis from this past week and a half, I would say she doesn't even come close being a mother with good moral character and ethical standards. In Wendy Davis, we have a woman who put herself/career first over family, especially her two kids abandoning both after using her husbands 401k money to pay for her college expenses.

she is a shit bag racists like you are,

you and palin are crazy fringe with ties to Tim McVeigh.

you will die disappointed in what this country does.

the country will be better off because you die disappointed

If Palin was have the ditz the lefties try to make her out to be they'd ignore her. By they don't and it doesn't take a genius to figure out why.

soory, palin was have the ditz, indead. and she still be.

From what we know right now and what we are learning about Texas gubernatorial candidate Wendy Davis, Governor Sarah Palin wins hands down as the better mother and the way she pursued her career. Sarah Palin had her first child Trak at age 25 in 1989 but she did not abandon him or her husband who she married a year before. She stuck with him and helped him out with his small commercial salmon fishing business. Palin went on to have Bristol in 1990 and became a city council member in 1992. Still working as a council woman, she had Willow in 1994 and became mayor of Wasilla in 1996. She was juggling 3 kids while Todd was away for weeks on end on Alaska's north slope working in the oil fields. In her second term as mayor she had her 4th child Willow in 2001 and she didn't let her pregnancy get in the way of her duties. As governor she found out she was pregnant with a down baby. She never aborted it despite the complications and conditions that could arise. Instead, she went through a full term pregnancy as she was doing her duties as governor and had Trig in 2008 while maintaining a whopping 89 to 93% approval rating. In all, as a mother, Sarah Palin raised 5 kids during her working career. She did this working as a city council member, campaigning and becoming mayor for two terms, being chairperson of the Alaska Oil & Gas Conservation Commission and finally campaigning against 2 powerful experienced politicians by the names of Governor Tony Knowles and incumbent Governor Frank Murkowski beating them both becoming governor herself. I call that ethical and moral courage. She stood by her man and never abandoned her family.

Now what we know about Wendy Davis from this past week and a half, I would say she doesn't even come close being a mother with good moral character and ethical standards. In Wendy Davis, we have a woman who put herself/career first over family, especially her two kids abandoning both after using her husbands 401k money to pay for her college expenses.

Dude...Palin is a loser. She had to go to five different colleges to find one that would let her graduate with a degree in journalism. Palin wasn't even married when she conceived Trak. She also admitted to premarital sex, did a shitty job raising her daughters - one who preached abstinance but fucked her way out of high school into pregnancy while sharing booze with her other underage sister as they spewed homophobic slurs and "fuck" all over the internet.

Her son's a drug addict forced to join the military by a Wasilla judge - or go to prison.

So cut the crap about what a great person Palin is. :cuckoo::cuckoo:

And Wendy's a Harvard Law graduate. Palin can't spell Harvard, but apparently she can see it from her front porch.

Oh. Popularity? Puhleeze! SHE WALKED AWAY FROM HER JOB AS GOVERNOR OF ALASKA, PISSED OFF THE ENTIRE STATE WITH HER CRONYISM AND BRIBES, AND IS DESPISED IN WASILLA!

While we're at it, did Wendy ever advocate civil war or secession of the state she lived in?

Did any of Wendy Davis's children have to join the military in order to stay out of prison?

Democrats despise women, particularly strong, successful women.

That's why Hillary had to first fail as Secretary of State and, though weakness, get those folks killed in Benghazi.

Now, having demonstrated both weakness and failure, she's the Democrat frontrunner.

Didn't make sense up to now....did it?

Strong women aren't quitters.

and feeding her family from the wolves she shot from a helicopter
All ethically legal at the time.

"legal" - Yes.
"ethical" - No.

But $arah is well known for is also in favor of shooting dogs and cats in town. $he passed a law making "urban hunting" legal.

Not to mention all her other little scandals, serial failures and quitting every job $he ever had, including her cameo appearance as a part time guv.

Yeah, $he's extremely well qualified to go on fux and lie about other people.

Shitbag....so you like attacking her son with a disability....quite classy. :cuckoo:

Burn in hell.

I love Palin threads! Has she gotten around to reading a newspaper yet? Is she still dragging around the Down Syndrome child everywhere she goes? I am sure that the Republican party is pleased that they don't have to buy Todd's silk underwear any more!

Where did anyone attack the Downs kid?

The attack is on his mother/grandmother because $he did/does drag the poor kid onto the $tage and then, once he's $erved his purpo$e, $arah $huffles him off to $omeone else.

$arah is $cum.

Sarah Palin is a failure at being a conservative. Conservatives aren't supposed to raise daughters who give birth to bastards. Bristol had sex before marriage, and birthed a boy bastard. Way to go, Sarah.

Could you imagine the right wing reaction to Chelsea Clinton being as "easy" as Bristol, or Chelsea whoring up a little bastard, like Bristol did?

The mouth-frothing anger from the social conservatives would be nonstop over it.

She's a laughingstock, and only taken seriously by bumpkins.

She's a laughingstock, and only taken seriously by bumpkins.

Unfortunately, even Sarah now knows that she is not electable, not even to a much lower office. It is a shame, actually, because I am convinced that she would lose even worse than Goldwater did in 1964. I am pretty sure that even McCain would vote democratic, or not at all!

Also, unfortunately Zimmerman is too young to be her running mate....

Yeah.

Palin let her teen aged daughter get pregnant by a another teen ager who's mom was a drug dealer.

Real fine mom.

Mom of Bristol Palin's former fiance pleads guilty

I could go on, Pogo, but this should suffice. I am not a hypocrite. If anything you are for not admonishing your fellow liberals for making some downright ugly remarks about Sarah Palin and her child.

Last edited:

Lawyer

As far as "leadership credentials," Kennedy had none -- turned out to be a very good president.

Bush had "leadership credentials" as a two term governor -- turned out to be one of the worst presidents.

To the first,

Kennedy was a natural born leader. Hence why he made Lieutenant in the Armed Forces. He fought in World War II. This gave him invaluable foreign policy experience.

To the second,

Well then, Bush had more credentials than our current president. Funny how you couldn't find a flaw in his leadership, all you said was "he was one of the worst presidents." Oh yeah, he also fought in the military.

Wrong yet again. Bush never fought anywhere. And he had less, not more, experience in government that Barack O'bama at the time each took the Presidency. You could look it up in the link I gave Roo earlier.

And again -- none of this is the topic here. What part of "Texas Mother Election" isn't conveying here?

Quiet you:

George W. Bush - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

meh... fuck all that shit...

since when does any of us really give a flying fuck about which pol is worse that the other...?

Sure, point well taken. I'm just here to harvest bullshit. There's so much planted here. I figure sooner or later I can figure out how to heat my house with it.

me, I'd simply love to fuck Sarah's brains out...

Judging from some of her interviews I'd say somebody beat you to it. :eusa_shifty:

Read Mertex's comments in the Libido thread. Read the Democratic platform. And tell me how these quotes have anything to do with what I was addressing? We are talking about the Democrat's double standards, which are on display each time they open their mouths about Sarah Palin.

Next.

No no no no no you don't. THIS thread. You said you saw "Democrats trashing Sarah Palin like a two-bit whore". Where is it? STILL waiting. And those quotes you edited out -- were they Democrats? Were they mistaking just misspelling Palin's name as "Wendy Davis" then?

Produce it or admit to hypocrisy. And still waiting.

Admit what? You won't even address Wendy Davis' remarks about Greg Abott, so why should I oblige you?

No idea wtf you're talking about here...

Yeah.

Palin let her teen aged daughter get pregnant by a another teen ager who's mom was a drug dealer.

Real fine mom.

I could go on, Pogo, but this should suffice. I am not a hypocrite. If anything you are for not admonishing your fellow liberals for making some downright ugly remarks about Sarah Palin and her child.

Maybe you should have actually read all those quotes instead of just porting them in. You see, I did read them. And I already knew there was nothing "trashing Palin like a two-bit whore". That's why I posed the question in the first place; you posted bullshit, and I called you on it, and now you can't produce, and I knew you wouldn't be able to produce, and the only question was whether you'd admit to it.

See, you have to not just bring in documentation, but documentation that actually makes your point. But you did take the time to edit out all those I-don't-think-they-were-Democrats who DID do that to Wendy Davis.

Ergo, hypocrisy. Use a bigger shovel next time.

Last edited:

3) Community Organizer
5) J.D. from Harvard
6) Civil Rights lawyer

What are his responsibilities as prescribed by the Constitution?

1) Is the Commander-in-Chief of the armed forces of the United States, and of each state’s militia when the nation has need of it.

2) Has power to obtain information and opinions from heads of the executive departments.

3) May grant pardons and reprieves for crimes against the United States.

4) Makes treaties with other countries with the approval of the Senate.

5) Appoints ambassadors, federal judges and heads of executive departments – all subject to the approval of the Senate; the President also has power to fill any vacancies that may happen while the Senate is in recess.

6) Must report to Congress from time to time about the state of the union and recommend whatever measures he thinks are necessary.

7) May call members of Congress together on extraordinary occasions, as well as adjourn their meetings when they cannot agree on their own about when to do this.

8) Receives foreign ambassadors and other public officials.

9) Is responsible for enforcing the nation’s laws.

10) Issues commissions to all officers of the United States

Has any of those "qualifications" prepared him for these duties? Not that I'm aware of.

Lets go over what he did wrong:

1) Violated the war powers act by attacking Libya. Had he withdrawn military forces within 60 days, he would have been fine for this rule.

2) No violation here

3) No violation here (can be debated)

4) Negotiated treaties with other nations without approval of the Senate. Meaning the UN Small Arms Treaty.

5) Violated this rule by appointing NLRB officials to positions, WHILE Congress was not in recess.

6) No violation here

7) No violation here

8) No violation here

9) Now this is where it gets interesting: He has on repeated occasions violated this rule by not enforcing immigration laws, granting amnesty to illegal immigrants, amending and delaying Obamacare, conducting drone strikes on American citizens, and etc. Has repeatedly violated the Constitution on at least 20 separate and noticeable occasions:

1. Invaded Libya, Yemen, Sudan, Uganda and Pakistan without prior Congressional approval. (Article 1, Section 8)

2. Killed Americans without Due Process rights. (14th Amendment, Section 1)

3. Issued Soviet-style order to Catholic and other faith-based institutions to violate their beliefs and provide insurance covering abortifacients, contraceptives and sterilizations. (1st Amendment)

4. Appointed agency "czars" without approval from the Senate. (Article 2, Section 2)

5. Made illegal recess appointments. (Article 2, Section 2)

6. Forced Americans into a colossal monstrosity known as Obamacare, insisting it was a tax, and ruled a tax by the Supreme Court. (Article I, Section 8)

7. Refuses to enforce laws faithfully, for lack of will or preference. (Article 2, Section 3)

8. Stonewalled Fast and Furious investigation. (Contempt of Congress)

9. Did not prosecute two New Black Panther members for intimidating voters at a Pennsylvania polling place. (14th and 15th Amendments)

10. Allowed the FCC to enact "net neutrality" protocols, later stuck down by lower court. (1st Amendment)

11. Sued Arizona in 2010 for upholding Federal law. (10th Amendment)

12. Upon swearing to "preserve, protect and defend the Constitution" he gives a foreign (Felipe Calderon) leader a platform to denounce an American state. Upon swearing that oath, he affirms the the States are part of the United States and no other foreign state by default.

13. Allowed the NLRB to sue Boeing for not setting up it's plant in a Right-to-work state, upon Union objections. Nowhere in the Constitution does it say that the Federal Government call tell businesses where to operate.

14. Signed Dodd-Frank into law. (5th and 14th Amendment; Article 2, Section 2, Clause 2)

15. 9/11 Responders Relief Fund (Article 1, Section 8)

16. Accepted Chairmanship of the UN Security Council. (Article 1, Section 9)

17. Instituted Cap and Trade (Article 1, Section 8)

18. Cash for Clunkers (Article 1, Sections 2 and 8)

19. TARP funding (Article 1, Section 8)

20. Failed to protect the border. (Article 4, Section 4)

21. Negotiated the UN Small Arms Treaty without Senate Approval (Article 2, Section 2, Clause 2)

...and counting

From my thread: http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/291788-obama-s-20-violations-of-the-constitution.html

10) No violation here.

So you're saying the Republican-led House is not doing their job by impeaching a president you think has violated the Constitution at least 20 times??

I think I like this one the best though ...

... that was signed into law by Bush ... how the fuck did Obama violate the Constitution? :cuckoo:

Passed by a Democratic Congress, which included no less, Barack Obama. By passing Dodd-Frank and amending TARP, Obama took ownership of it.

You want to try again, hotshot?

It was signed into law by Bush. Are you saying Bush violated the Constitution?

And just to pick apart some random tidbits of the more bizarre on this list, since I'm asked to stand around waiting for a bullshit sandwich that is apparently backordered:

4) Negotiated treaties with other nations without approval of the Senate. Meaning the UN Small Arms Treaty.

That still needs Congressional ratification.

9. Did not prosecute two New Black Panther members for intimidating voters at a Pennsylvania polling place. (14th and 15th Amendments)

No President is obligated to pursue Fox Noise fantasies.

What the fuck does a foreign head of state's opinions have to do with the Constitution?
:dunno:

14. Signed Dodd-Frank into law. (5th and 14th Amendment; Article 2, Section 2, Clause 2)

You really need to learn how our system works. It's the POTUS' job to sign or veto bills. It ain't his job to decide their Constitutionality. That's what SCOTUS is for. In fact you've already cited SCOTUS as affirming ACA. Now suddenly you've got amnesia.

21. Negotiated the UN Small Arms Treaty without Senate Approval (Article 2, Section 2, Clause 2)

...and counting

And counting twice, since we just did this above. Nothing like repetition to make your post look bigger than it is. Nothing like repetition to make your post look bigger than it is. Nothing like repetition to make your post look bigger than it is. Nothing like repetition to make your post look bigger than it is. Nothing like repetition to make your post look bigger than it is. Nothing like repetition to make your post look bigger than it is.

Most of the rest are just not enumerated enough to even discern what they're about. The Calerón reference for example: no reference given whatsoever. Further, this entire list is entirely off the topic here, which is the upcoming Texas election for Mother-In-Chief. Nothing in any of this is remotely related to Wendy Davis, Sarah Palin, or Texas. Or mothering. Or even racism, taking the OP into account. There's no basis for this post even showing up at all.

1) John Kerry signed the UN Small Arms Treaty.

Kerry signs UN arms treaty, senators threaten to block it | Fox News

2) Does this look like a Fox Noise fantasy to you?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neGbKHyGuHU]"Security" patrols stationed at polling places in Philly - YouTube[/ame]

3) Perhaps you forgot that the President swears an oath to "protect and defend the Constitution" of the United States. He should know what is and isn't Constitutional from the advice he gets , or in Obama's case, his knowledge from being a Constitutional Professor.

4) Your ad baculum argument is pitiful. Perhaps you should address your liberal friends for trying to derail the topic before lambasting me, Pogo. Good night.

So you're saying the Republican-led House is not doing their job by impeaching a president you think has violated the Constitution at least 20 times??

I think I like this one the best though ...

... that was signed into law by Bush ... how the fuck did Obama violate the Constitution? :cuckoo:

Passed by a Democratic Congress, which included no less, Barack Obama. By passing Dodd-Frank and amending TARP, Obama took ownership of it.

You want to try again, hotshot?

It was signed into law by Bush. Are you saying Bush violated the Constitution?

Both of them did.

Ooops, there went your trap question.

3) Community Organizer
5) J.D. from Harvard
6) Civil Rights lawyer

Lawyer

To the first,

To the second,

The criteria suggested was "leadership credentials," not "foreign policy experience." Please keep up. Kennedy had no leadership experience.

And Bush never fought in the military. That's as big a joke ad you are. :lmao:

Maybe you should have actually read all those quotes instead of just porting them in. You see, I did read them. And I already knew there was nothing "trashing Palin like a two-bit whore". That's why I posed the question in the first place; you posted bullshit, and I called you on it, and now you can't produce.

See, you have to not just bring in documentation, but documentation that actually makes your point. But you did take the time to edit out all those I-don't-think-they-were-Democrats who DID do that to Wendy Davis.

Just can't acknowledge that liberals WERE trashing her motherhood, her and her family. Hey, don't let your unwillingness to acknowledge reality stop you. I read them too. You are a master at mincing words. By the way, all of those quotes are not edited. I have no reason to edit trash. When you have no argument, you call your opponent's arguments "bullshit." Then, as you have now, you resort to ad hominem, by referring to me as a hypocrite twice.

I like you Pogo, but this was a downright childish display tonight.

Last edited:
Holy shit. You do live in your moms basement don't you.

So you're saying "articles published in the review" (again, whatever the fuck that means) IS a qualification for President?

Of what country?

This one's Constitution sez:
"No person except a natural born citizen, .

And Obama fails that qualification since his birth was governed by the British Act Of 1948.

I don't believe the British Act of 1948, or any British Act Ever, trumps the United States Constitution, McRacist.

If Palin was have the ditz the lefties try to make her out to be they'd ignore her. By they don't and it doesn't take a genius to figure out why.

Palin is the feminazi ideal woman. Successful career, family...she did it all...and she looks great in pumps or flats. Problem is: she's [gasp!!] CONSERVATIVE. Palin scares the friggin' shit out of liberals.

No idea wtf you're talking about here...

Yeah.

Real fine mom.

Maybe you should have actually read all those quotes instead of just porting them in. You see, I did read them. And I already knew there was nothing "trashing Palin like a two-bit whore". That's why I posed the question in the first place; you posted bullshit, and I called you on it, and now you can't produce.

Just can't acknowledge that liberals WERE trashing her motherhood, her and her family. Hey, don't let your unwillingness to acknowledge reality stop you. I read them too. You are a master at mincing words. By the way, all of those quotes are not edited. I have no reason to edit trash. When you have no argument, you call your opponent's arguments "bullshit." Then, as you have now, you resort to ad hominem, by referring to me as a hypocrite twice.

I like you Pogo, but this was a downright childish display tonight.

And again a failure to own up.

I've demonstrated your hypocrisy. You claimed "trashing Palin like a two-bit whore"; you couldn't produce. I posted trashing of Davis like a two-bit whore, you ignored it.

If that ain't blatant hypocrisy, there ain't no such thing. And by the way, pointing out hypocrisy is not ad hominem; ad hom attacks the person. "Hypocrisy" attacks the argument. IIRC we just did this distinction the other day where you made the same error and apparently ran away when called on it. Well, you tell me what that's called.

Yes it was a childish display. So man up.

Last edited:
So you're saying "articles published in the review" (again, whatever the fuck that means) IS a qualification for President?

Of what country?

This one's Constitution sez:
"No person except a natural born citizen, .

And Obama fails that qualification since his birth was governed by the British Act Of 1948.

I don't believe the British Act of 1948, or any British Act Ever, trumps the United States Constitution, McRacist.

And to be fair, Obama IS NOT A KENYAN.

Doesn't Alaska redistribute the Oil Company profits to all it's citizens? What other state redistributes wealth like that? When Governor, what did Mrs. Palin do to stop that uber-socialist program of Wealth Redistribution?

Thanks for reminding me...gotta file for my APFD.

Davis is the typical progressive/liberal woman

She care's more for her career than her or your children...

she makes my skin crawl

Children? Those are like tapeworms, aren't they. Some sucking, dependent organism that crawls out you ass and sucks up your energy and earnings?

Forum List

Back