Governor Palin Comes Out As The Better Mother When Compared To Wendy Davis Of Texas

So your point would be that Obama is the SECOND least qualified President we've ever had.......ok ya got me. (rolling eyes)
Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

No, that was not my point. My point was that you're a fucking imbecile. First, for not knowing who the least qualified candidate was; second for thinking that matters; and third for not getting my point that you're a fucking imbecile.

savvy?

LOL, kid you just aren't up for any of this.

Obama is the least qualified asshole to ever hold the office, no real job, no articles published in the review, nothing...nothing at all.

It matters because he an abject moron, much like yourself.

Having "articles published in the review", whatever that means, is not a qualification for President. Neither is having a job. However, all jobs are real, whether an anonymous internet poster could have handled them or not. You have no argument.

Interestingly enough, I hear Democrats professing they care about women, then turn around and trash Sarah Palin like a two bit whore.

Holy super double standards, Batman!

Interestingly enough, I hear Democrats professing they care about women, then turn around and trash Sarah Palin like a two bit whore.

Uh.... where are you seeing this? :dunno:

I'm looking around, I'm seeing Uncensored and Stephanie and Henry and PapaG making similar references, but there are no quotes. Fantasize much?

Here ya go, I selected some quotes. Perhaps you could tell me who the "Democrats" are in this group trashing a woman like a two-bit whore. Ready?

Wendy Davis is a typical leftist slut on a par with Sandra Fluke. :cool:

Wendy Davis while not typical of all women, is very typical of women who use pussy to their best advantage. Sugardaddy.com advertises itself as a site for young attractive college girls to hook up with men willing to finance their college education in exchange for a little sugar. They have endorsed Wendy Davis' candidacy. She is an example of just how far a woman can go if she uses her most valuable asset for personal gain.

interesting that you consider a woman's vagina her most valuable asset.

Wendy Davis and the democratic party are campaigning that a girls pussy is her only asset.

Be like Wendy Davis, finance college on your back....

Ahh...the left worried about a woman who is out of office and probably won't be in public office again and not caring that a women who abandoned her husband and kids for a fling after hubby paid for her school, who is running for governor, but she is a okay, lets rip on the one that doesn't affect policy.

Liberals are completely unbalanced.

They prove liberalism is a mental disorder and they are the ones with the war on women who isn't (like them) and bow down to any bat shit phony fake liberal/Democrat/progressive/commies woman

TIA.

(edit, later: [MENTION=43268]TemplarKormac[/MENTION] still waiting...
impatient.gif
)

Last edited:

No, that was not my point. My point was that you're a fucking imbecile. First, for not knowing who the least qualified candidate was; second for thinking that matters; and third for not getting my point that you're a fucking imbecile.

savvy?

Well I can see how someone as inept as obie got elected when you don't think qualifications even matter.

Lincoln, one of the best presidents in history, was the least qualified for the job.

Buchanan, one of the worst presidents in history, was among the most qualified for the job.

Tell me how much qualifications matter?

Well shit I have an idea. Let's just vote for complete morons and hope for the best! Hillary could be next!

I would like you to state what exactly made Lincoln one of the least qualified. He seems to be up to the job other than his absolute butt fucking of state rights with war.

savvy?

Obama is the least qualified asshole to ever hold the office, no real job, no articles published in the review, nothing...nothing at all.

Except he's not. You can cry over and over he was but no matter how hard you pound sand, it will not make him the least qualified. All you're doing is exhibiting how retarded you are by insisting your delusions are reality.

Let's go over his qualifications shall we?

1) Was a Senator from Illinois, served on seven different senate committees
2) A Constitutional Professor/Scholar
3) Community Organizer
4) B.A. in international relations
5) J.D. from Harvard
6) Civil Rights lawyer

What, dare I ask are his leadership credentials?

What are his responsibilities as prescribed by the Constitution?

1) Is the Commander-in-Chief of the armed forces of the United States, and of each state’s militia when the nation has need of it.

2) Has power to obtain information and opinions from heads of the executive departments.

3) May grant pardons and reprieves for crimes against the United States.

4) Makes treaties with other countries with the approval of the Senate.

5) Appoints ambassadors, federal judges and heads of executive departments – all subject to the approval of the Senate; the President also has power to fill any vacancies that may happen while the Senate is in recess.

6) Must report to Congress from time to time about the state of the union and recommend whatever measures he thinks are necessary.

7) May call members of Congress together on extraordinary occasions, as well as adjourn their meetings when they cannot agree on their own about when to do this.

8) Receives foreign ambassadors and other public officials.

9) Is responsible for enforcing the nation’s laws.

10) Issues commissions to all officers of the United States

Has any of those "qualifications" prepared him for these duties? Not that I'm aware of.

Lets go over what he did wrong:

1) Violated the war powers act by attacking Libya. Had he withdrawn military forces within 60 days, he would have been fine for this rule.

2) No violation here

3) No violation here (can be debated)

4) Negotiated treaties with other nations without approval of the Senate. Meaning the UN Small Arms Treaty.

5) Violated this rule by appointing NLRB officials to positions, WHILE Congress was not in recess.

6) No violation here

7) No violation here

8) No violation here

9) Now this is where it gets interesting: He has on repeated occasions violated this rule by not enforcing immigration laws, granting amnesty to illegal immigrants, amending and delaying Obamacare, conducting drone strikes on American citizens, and etc. Has repeatedly violated the Constitution on at least 20 separate and noticeable occasions:

1. Invaded Libya, Yemen, Sudan, Uganda and Pakistan without prior Congressional approval. (Article 1, Section 8)

2. Killed Americans without Due Process rights. (14th Amendment, Section 1)

3. Issued Soviet-style order to Catholic and other faith-based institutions to violate their beliefs and provide insurance covering abortifacients, contraceptives and sterilizations. (1st Amendment)

4. Appointed agency "czars" without approval from the Senate. (Article 2, Section 2)

5. Made illegal recess appointments. (Article 2, Section 2)

6. Forced Americans into a colossal monstrosity known as Obamacare, insisting it was a tax, and ruled a tax by the Supreme Court. (Article I, Section 8)

7. Refuses to enforce laws faithfully, for lack of will or preference. (Article 2, Section 3)

8. Stonewalled Fast and Furious investigation. (Contempt of Congress)

9. Did not prosecute two New Black Panther members for intimidating voters at a Pennsylvania polling place. (14th and 15th Amendments)

10. Allowed the FCC to enact "net neutrality" protocols, later stuck down by lower court. (1st Amendment)

11. Sued Arizona in 2010 for upholding Federal law. (10th Amendment)

12. Upon swearing to "preserve, protect and defend the Constitution" he gives a foreign (Felipe Calderon) leader a platform to denounce an American state. Upon swearing that oath, he affirms the the States are part of the United States and no other foreign state by default.

13. Allowed the NLRB to sue Boeing for not setting up it's plant in a Right-to-work state, upon Union objections. Nowhere in the Constitution does it say that the Federal Government call tell businesses where to operate.

14. Signed Dodd-Frank into law. (5th and 14th Amendment; Article 2, Section 2, Clause 2)

15. 9/11 Responders Relief Fund (Article 1, Section 8)

16. Accepted Chairmanship of the UN Security Council. (Article 1, Section 9)

17. Instituted Cap and Trade (Article 1, Section 8)

18. Cash for Clunkers (Article 1, Sections 2 and 8)

19. TARP funding (Article 1, Section 8)

20. Failed to protect the border. (Article 4, Section 4)

21. Negotiated the UN Small Arms Treaty without Senate Approval (Article 2, Section 2, Clause 2)

...and counting

From my thread: http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/291788-obama-s-20-violations-of-the-constitution.html

10) No violation here.

Last edited:

savvy?

Having "articles published in the review", whatever that means, is not a qualification for President. Neither is having a job. However, all jobs are real, whether an anonymous internet poster could have handled them or not. You have no argument.

Holy shit. You do live in your moms basement don't you.

So you're saying "articles published in the review" (again, whatever the fuck that means) IS a qualification for President?

Of what country?

This one's Constitution sez:
"No person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United States, at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that office who shall not have attained to the age of thirty-five years, and been fourteen years a resident within the United States."

That's it. Welcome to the United States. Please learn our history.

Except he's not. You can cry over and over he was but no matter how hard you pound sand, it will not make him the least qualified. All you're doing is exhibiting how retarded you are by insisting your delusions are reality.

3) Community Organizer
5) J.D. from Harvard
6) Civil Rights lawyer

What part of, "not the least qualified," do you not understand?

As light as that resume is, Lincoln's was lighter.

Illinois General Assembly
1 term U.S. Representative
Lawyer

As far as "leadership credentials," Kennedy had none -- turned out to be a very good president.

Bush had "leadership credentials" as a two term governor -- turned out to be one of the worst presidents.

3) Community Organizer
5) J.D. from Harvard
6) Civil Rights lawyer

1) Is the Commander-in-Chief of the armed forces of the United States, and of each state’s militia when the nation has need of it.

2) Has power to obtain information and opinions from heads of the executive departments.

5) Appoints ambassadors, federal judges and heads of executive departments – all subject to the approval of the Senate; the President also has power to fill any vacancies that may happen while the Senate is in recess.

6) Must report to Congress from time to time about the state of the union and recommend whatever measures he thinks are necessary.

7) May call members of Congress together on extraordinary occasions, as well as adjourn their meetings when they cannot agree on their own about when to do this.

Has any of those "qualifications" prepared him for these duties? Not that I'm aware of.

1) Violated the war powers act by attacking Libya. Had he withdrawn military forces within 60 days, he would have been fine for this rule.

2) No violation here

4) Negotiated treaties with other nations without approval of the Senate. Meaning the UN Small Arms Treaty.

5) Violated this rule by appointing NLRB officials to positions, WHILE Congress was not in recess.

6) No violation here

7) No violation here

8) No violation here

9) Now this is where it gets interesting: He has on repeated occasions violated this rule by not enforcing immigration laws, granting amnesty to illegal immigrants, amending and delaying Obamacare, conducting drone strikes on American citizens, and etc. Has repeatedly violated the Constitution on at least 20 separate and noticeable occasions:

1. Invaded Libya, Yemen, Sudan, Uganda and Pakistan without prior Congressional approval. (Article 1, Section 8)

3. Issued Soviet-style order to Catholic and other faith-based institutions to violate their beliefs and provide insurance covering abortifacients, contraceptives and sterilizations. (1st Amendment)

4. Appointed agency "czars" without approval from the Senate. (Article 2, Section 2)

6. Forced Americans into a colossal monstrosity known as Obamacare, insisting it was a tax, and ruled a tax by the Supreme Court. (Article I, Section 8)

7. Refuses to enforce laws faithfully, for lack of will or preference. (Article 2, Section 3)

9. Did not prosecute two New Black Panther members for intimidating voters at a Pennsylvania polling place. (14th and 15th Amendments)

10. Allowed the FCC to enact "net neutrality" protocols, later stuck down by lower court. (1st Amendment)

12. Upon swearing to "preserve, protect and defend the Constitution" he gives a foreign (Felipe Calderon) leader a platform to denounce an American state. Upon swearing that oath, he affirms the the States are part of the United States and no other foreign state by default.

13. Allowed the NLRB to sue Boeing for not setting up it's plant in a Right-to-work state, upon Union objections. Nowhere in the Constitution does it say that the Federal Government call tell businesses where to operate.

14. Signed Dodd-Frank into law. (5th and 14th Amendment; Article 2, Section 2, Clause 2)

21. Negotiated the UN Small Arms Treaty without Senate Approval (Article 2, Section 2, Clause 2)

...and counting

From my thread: http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/291788-obama-s-20-violations-of-the-constitution.html

10) No violation here.

So you're saying the Republican-led House is not doing their job by impeaching a president you think has violated the Constitution at least 20 times??

I think I like this one the best though ...

... that was signed into law by Bush ... how the fuck did Obama violate the Constitution? :cuckoo:

How about david Vitter who was caught wearing diapers to his now dead favorite prostitute?

you guys are going to run him for gov next

so ... ? The left is no better in that regard. They continually elected Byrd, a former Klansman; and Marion Barry, who was convicted of smoking crack.

I'm looking around, I'm seeing Uncensored and Stephanie and Henry and PapaG making similar references, but there are no quotes. Fantasize much?

Here ya go, I selected some quotes. Perhaps you could tell me who the "Democrats" are in this group trashing a woman like a two-bit whore. Ready?

Ahh...the left worried about a woman who is out of office and probably won't be in public office again and not caring that a women who abandoned her husband and kids for a fling after hubby paid for her school, who is running for governor, but she is a okay, lets rip on the one that doesn't affect policy.

They prove liberalism is a mental disorder and they are the ones with the war on women who isn't (like them) and bow down to any bat shit phony fake liberal/Democrat/progressive/commies woman

TIA.

impatient.gif
)

Read Mertex's comments in the Libido thread. Read the Democratic platform. And tell me how these quotes have anything to do with what I was addressing? We are talking about the Democrat's double standards, which are on display each time they open their mouths about Sarah Palin. If you want to get technical, you can address comments made by David Letterman, Bill Maher, David Taibbi and others. You can tel me how Obama pays the men in the White House more than the women.

Tie that all together, and that's how I see what I see.

Next.

Last edited:

3) Community Organizer
5) J.D. from Harvard
6) Civil Rights lawyer

2) No violation here

6) No violation here

7) No violation here

8) No violation here

...and counting

10) No violation here.

So you're saying the Republican-led House is not doing their job by impeaching a president you think has violated the Constitution at least 20 times??

I think I like this one the best though ...

... that was signed into law by Bush ... how the fuck did Obama violate the Constitution? :cuckoo:

Passed by a Democratic Congress, which included no less, Barack Obama. By passing Dodd-Frank and amending TARP, Obama took ownership of it.

You want to try again, hotshot?

Wendy Davis while not typical of all women, is very typical of women who use pussy to their best advantage. Sugardaddy.com advertises itself as a site for young attractive college girls to hook up with men willing to finance their college education in exchange for a little sugar. They have endorsed Wendy Davis' candidacy. She is an example of just how far a woman can go if she uses her most valuable asset for personal gain.

interesting that you consider a woman's vagina her most valuable asset.

Wendy Davis and the democratic party are campaigning that a girls pussy is her only asset.

Be like Wendy Davis, finance college on your back....

TIA.

impatient.gif
)

Read Mertex's comments in the Libido thread. Read the Democratic platform. And tell me how these quotes have anything to do with what I was addressing? We are talking about the Democrat's double standards, which are on display each time they open their mouths about Sarah Palin.

Next.

No no no no no you don't. THIS thread. You said you saw "Democrats trashing Sarah Palin like a two-bit whore". Where is it? STILL waiting. And those quotes you edited out -- were they Democrats? Were they mistaking just misspelling Palin's name as "Wendy Davis" then?

Produce it or admit to hypocrisy. And still waiting.

3) Community Organizer
5) J.D. from Harvard
6) Civil Rights lawyer

What part of, "not the least qualified," do you not understand?

As light as that resume is, Lincoln's was lighter.

Illinois General Assembly
1 term U.S. Representative
Lawyer

As far as "leadership credentials," Kennedy had none -- turned out to be a very good president.

Bush had "leadership credentials" as a two term governor -- turned out to be one of the worst presidents.

To the first,

Kennedy was a natural born leader. Hence why he made Lieutenant in the Armed Forces. He fought in World War II. This gave him invaluable foreign policy experience.

To the second,

Well then, Bush had more credentials than our current president. Funny how you couldn't find a flaw in his leadership, all you said was "he was one of the worst presidents." Oh yeah, he also fought in the military.

Last edited:
meh... fuck all that shit...

since when does any of us really give a flying fuck about which pol is worse that the other...?

me, I'd simply love to fuck Sarah's brains out...

granted, I don't think I'd ever vote for her... but, given the opportunity, I'd surely like to make her howl at the moon... :)

Governor Palin Comes Out As The Better Mother When Compared To Wendy Davis Of Texas

dunno 'bout all that...

but I definitely know that Sarah's much more of a milf for me than Wendy... :)

So you're saying "articles published in the review" (again, whatever the fuck that means) IS a qualification for President?

Of what country?

This one's Constitution sez:
"No person except a natural born citizen, .

And Obama fails that qualification since his birth was governed by the British Act Of 1948.

And just to pick apart some random tidbits of the more bizarre on this list, since I'm asked to stand around waiting for a bullshit sandwich that is apparently backordered:

That still needs Congressional ratification.

No President is obligated to pursue Fox Noise fantasies.

What the fuck does a foreign head of state's opinions have to do with the Constitution?
:dunno:

You really need to learn how our system works. It's the POTUS' job to sign or veto bills. It ain't his job to decide their Constitutionality. That's what SCOTUS is for. In fact you've already cited SCOTUS as affirming ACA. Now suddenly you've got amnesia.

...and counting

And counting twice, since we just did this above. Nothing like repetition to make your post look bigger than it is. Nothing like repetition to make your post look bigger than it is. Nothing like repetition to make your post look bigger than it is. Nothing like repetition to make your post look bigger than it is. Nothing like repetition to make your post look bigger than it is. Nothing like repetition to make your post look bigger than it is.

Most of the rest are just not enumerated enough to even discern what they're about. The Calerón reference for example: no reference given whatsoever. Further, this entire list is entirely off the topic here, which is the upcoming Texas election for Mother-In-Chief. Nothing in any of this is remotely related to Wendy Davis, Sarah Palin, or Texas. Or mothering. Or even racism, taking the OP into account. There's no basis for this post even showing up at all.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back