Governor Palin Comes Out As The Better Mother When Compared To Wendy Davis Of Texas

You're the gutter trash of society, so it is hilarious and pathetic watching you talk about more important and better people than you.

Sarah Palin is a failure at being a conservative. Conservatives aren't supposed to raise daughters who give birth to bastards. Bristol had sex before marriage, and birthed a boy bastard. Way to go, Sarah.

Could you imagine the right wing reaction to Chelsea Clinton being as "easy" as Bristol, or Chelsea whoring up a little bastard, like Bristol did?

The mouth-frothing anger from the social conservatives would be nonstop over it.

I'm not retarded since I attained 3 college degrees and do a job a monkey like you couldn't do, but nice try.

You scumbags are showing your true colors talking about mentally disabled people, just like that bitch Davis supporter making fun of the GOP nominee being in a wheelchair. :eusa_whistle:

Shitbag....so you like attacking her son with a disability....quite classy. :cuckoo:

Burn in hell.

retard

Sorry, 1776, I will have to put you on "ignore" until you post your graduation certificate from your anger management course...

You're the gutter trash of society, so it is hilarious and pathetic watching you talk about more important and better people than you.

Sarah Palin is a failure at being a conservative. Conservatives aren't supposed to raise daughters who give birth to bastards. Bristol had sex before marriage, and birthed a boy bastard. Way to go, Sarah.

Could you imagine the right wing reaction to Chelsea Clinton being as "easy" as Bristol, or Chelsea whoring up a little bastard, like Bristol did?

The mouth-frothing anger from the social conservatives would be nonstop over it.

how is she better than anyone?

shes a money grubbing idiot who sold her kids lives to TV

Shitbag....so you like attacking her son with a disability....quite classy. :cuckoo:

Burn in hell.

Where did anyone attack the Downs kid?

The attack is on his mother/grandmother because $he did/does drag the poor kid onto the $tage and then, once he's $erved his purpo$e, $arah $huffles him off to $omeone else.

$arah is $cum.
In politics it is custom to bring your kids out on stage like all politicians do. You are trying to make something out of nothing you diseased minded liberal.

Spits the rightard with a depiction of the president and first lady as chimps. :clap2:

I could care less if a shitstain like you learns anything here, your life is doomed already....enjoy hell.

I'm not retarded since I attained 3 college degrees and do a job a monkey like you couldn't do, but nice try.

You scumbags are showing your true colors talking about mentally disabled people, just like that bitch Davis supporter making fun of the GOP nominee being in a wheelchair. :eusa_whistle:

Sorry, 1776, I will have to put you on "ignore" until you post your graduation certificate from your anger management course...

She's a laughingstock, and only taken seriously by bumpkins.

Unfortunately, even Sarah now knows that she is not electable, not even to a much lower office. It is a shame, actually, because I am convinced that she would lose even worse than Goldwater did in 1964. I am pretty sure that even McCain would vote democratic, or not at all!

Also, unfortunately Zimmerman is too young to be her running mate....

Last edited:
I could care less if a shitstain like you learns anything here, your life is doomed already....enjoy hell.

I always get a laugh when I see those who think they know who's going to hell.

:lol::lol::lol:

Where did anyone attack the Downs kid?

The attack is on his mother/grandmother because $he did/does drag the poor kid onto the $tage and then, once he's $erved his purpo$e, $arah $huffles him off to $omeone else.

$arah is $cum.
In politics it is custom to bring your kids out on stage like all politicians do. You are trying to make something out of nothing you diseased minded liberal.

Spits the rightard with a depiction of the president and first lady as chimps. :clap2:

Spews the lefty who can't fashion any argument but to ostracize his opponent for his avatar.

Well given your avatar....you're near the front of the line. :eusa_whistle:

It's pretty easy to guess you're a piece of shit away from your computer and you stink too.

I always get a laugh when I see those who think they know who's going to hell.

:lol::lol::lol:

the right is fucking racist as hell anymore.

no wonder you have to cheat to steal elections

Forum List

Back