Governor Palin: I Faced Tough Questions Over Emails, So Should Hillary

I agree profusely with Governor Palin. The media hounded her and she released over 20 thousand emails she made as governor of Alaska. Hillary should face the very same circumstances as the patriotic Palin did

Palin.jpg

Gov. Palin I faced tough questions over email so should Hillary Clinton Fox News

Palin did face some tough questioning from Couric such as "what do you read" The dingbat trying to answer below. No wonder republicans love her. They identify with her ignorance and stupidity.

It is actually sad, and I have to blame McCain and his team for putting her in a position that was so far out of her league.

Actually, I agree.

She was never qualified for much of anything and she still isn't.

All they saw was that McCain couldn't cut it and they hoped the idiot RWs would be so taken with her cup size, they wouldn't notice all the holes.

And that has proven to be true.

This corrupt bitch should be in jail!!!

It’s a big ‘FU”: Hillary reportedly left one heck of a paper trail

Twitchy.com ^ | 03/09/2015 | Twitchy Staff
Last week, Hillary insisted that she really, really wants the public to see her emails. Serious, you guys: But as it turns out, she apparently took precautions back in December to make sure that process is as painful — and non-transparent — as possible: Hillary actually send 55,000 (paper) pages of UNSEARCHABLE emails to the state dept.

Hillary and Obama are just going to act like 8 year old boys fighting. "Well He Started It" !!! Wahhhhh !!!

This corrupt bitch should be in jail!!!

It’s a big ‘FU”: Hillary reportedly left one heck of a paper trail

Twitchy.com ^ | 03/09/2015 | Twitchy Staff
Last week, Hillary insisted that she really, really wants the public to see her emails. Serious, you guys: But as it turns out, she apparently took precautions back in December to make sure that process is as painful — and non-transparent — as possible: Hillary actually send 55,000 (paper) pages of UNSEARCHABLE emails to the state dept.

That an old lawyer's trick. When the opponents demand documents, you bury them under a mountain of documents.

Anyone who would vote for this lying treacherous bitch is a damn fool.

and now we have Reid and that Joisy Senator also in Deep DooDoo. Looks like 2015 will be the year every well known rat will sink like the Titanic.

Forum List

Back