Governor Palin Posts On Down Syndrome Awareness Month And Pics Of Trig Palin

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
This is very important and what Governor Palin is doing is noble. As a mother of a down syndrome baby, she understands the importance that people need to be aware of this ailment of having an extra chromosome. She did the right thing in not aborting Trig. Don't y'all agree?

Want to see pictures of Trig Palin and how he's growing? Click here:
Governor Palin Posts on Down Syndrome Awareness Month - Conservatives4Palin

Last edited:
44 - Palin Slashed Funding for Teen Moms

PH2008090202312.jpg

Just too kind for words.

This is very important and what Governor Palin is doing is noble. As a mother of a down syndrome baby, she understands the importance that people need to be aware of this ailment of having an extra chromosome. She did the right thing in not aborting Trig. Don't y'all agree?

No matter why the reason for an abortion, it none of your business.

It's too bad she isn't dedicated enough to "Trig" to abandon her quest for media fame and glory.

It is very important.
Down syndrome has different degrees of expression - and some people can live almost a totally normal life - including work.

and the general populace, especially leftard, is grossly uneducated ( as on anythig) and would kill all the children with Down syndrome in utero - just to remind their vicious attack on Palin for Trig and recently on one of the Congresswomen who is pregnant with a child diagnosed with Down syndrome and refused to abort the child - wow, the responce in the blogosphere from the left was just vile when she announced that she is keeping the child.

Leftards are the scum of the earth

Palin Slashed Funding for Teen Moms[/url]

teen moms are able bodied and can work at least part-time. teen moms have usually own moms as well - and the family can help.

No matter why the reason for an abortion, it none of your business.

it is his business. It is a murder of a child and a violation of child's human rights - for life.

yea Gov Brown out here slashed funding for all kinds of needy people including the Handicapped....fucking basterds....

I'm sorry. I couldn't find you link. Did someone remove it?

ill play your stupid game Dean just for you.....you know dam well in your other bullshit threads on this where you asked the same shit i posted this stuff....but just for you i will do it again.....

California budget: Gov. Jerry Brown approves cuts to services for poor, sick and elderly - Los Angeles Times

Gov. Jerry Brown pulls trigger: Colleges, schools and services for elderly and disabled hit - San Jose Mercury News

California Slashes Services For Poor, Elderly, Disabled

Group fights governor's plan to slash funds for disabled, needy | Local & Regional News | Bakersfield Now - News, Weather and Sports

Jerry Brown slashes higher education spending, disabled services - latimes.com

Brown pulls the 'trigger': Colleges, schools and services for elderly and disabled hit - Chico Enterprise Record

there you go Dean.....you notice how he not only hates the Elderly the Handicapped and the poor.....he hates Education too....looks to me like your party is no different than that other party you hate so much....

Last edited:
yea Gov Brown out here slashed funding for all kinds of needy people including the Handicapped....fucking basterds....

I'm sorry. I couldn't find you link. Did someone remove it?

ill play your stupid game Dean just for you.....you know dam well in your other bullshit threads on this where you asked the same shit i posted this stuff....but just for you i will do it again.....

California budget: Gov. Jerry Brown approves cuts to services for poor, sick and elderly - Los Angeles Times

Gov. Jerry Brown pulls trigger: Colleges, schools and services for elderly and disabled hit - San Jose Mercury News

California Slashes Services For Poor, Elderly, Disabled

Group fights governor's plan to slash funds for disabled, needy | Local & Regional News | Bakersfield Now - News, Weather and Sports

Jerry Brown slashes higher education spending, disabled services - latimes.com

Brown pulls the 'trigger': Colleges, schools and services for elderly and disabled hit - Chico Enterprise Record

there you go Dean.....you notice how he not only hates the Elderly the Handicapped and the poor.....he hates Education too....looks to me like your party is no different than that other party you hate so much....

DEAN!....oh Dean!.....tap tap.....is this thing on?.....Dean seems to have lost contact here......

Republican politicians have opposed help for people with disabilities for as long as I've lived. If Palin becomes a catalyst for change in the Republican party regarding those people then I'd fully support her.

bull, you need to check your facts. Legitimate need is what the GOp wants to see and those fraudulently receiving help are reducing the amount of their care. You don't just continue throwing more & more money at a broken system. You try to fix it so you can help those truly in need even better. Such hogwash from the dems oonce again.

http://news.wgcu.org/post/gov-rick-...tional-funds-get-disabled-people-adp-waitlist

Last edited:
If anything, Plain should be the poster woman for why women at 44 should be more careful about their birth control.

Oh, that's right, Plain is against BC.

Forum List

Back