🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Governor Palin (R) weighs-in on middle east

She was right.
The British Monarch, currently Queen Elizabeth II, is the Head of State of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and Her Other Realms and Territories.

The Queen takes little direct part in government, and must remain strictly neutral in political affairs. However, the legal authority known as the Crown remains the source of the executive power used by the Government.

These powers are known as Royal Prerogative and can be used for a vast number of things, such as the issue or withdrawal of passports, to the dismissal of the Prime Minister or even the Declaration of War. The powers are delegated from the Monarch personally, in the name of the Crown, and can be handed to various ministers, or other Officers of the Crown, and can purposely bypass the consent of Parliament.

The head of Her Majesty’s Government, the Prime Minister, also has weekly meetings with the monarch, where she may express her feelings, warn, or advise the Prime Minister in the Government's work.

The Queen's Foreign power

The power to ratify and make treaties.
The power to declare war and Peace
The power to deploy the Armed Forces overseas
The power to recognize states
The power to credit and receive diplomats

Once again, don't confuse him with reality... he lives in never never land where the evil bogey man Bush is to blame for everything.

Peach is almost as retarded as you are.

The monarchy has a significant constitutional presence in these and other areas, but very limited power, because the prerogative is nowadays in the hands of the prime minister and other ministers or other government officials.

Did I make it big enough for you, cracker?

You pretending to be Ms. Sheman again with your big fonts and all that?

:lol:

Large fonts are no substitute for a rational argument bub.

And he was elected. Palin did not get elected to something else (like VP)...she simply quit. And for you to pretend that getting elected to higher office = quitting is beneath any person with more than a 5th grade education.

Um...did you actually read the posts? I don't care either way, I was pointing out rw's hypocrisy. My pointing out a double standard in no way logically indicates what my position on the issue is. Which is on that particular point I don't really care about either.

Again, the left cannot debate her in the arena of ideas, they can only insult her.

What ideas? All I get from her is that she is with the "Real Americans", "loves freedom", hates the "lamestream media", and has to write a core tenant of her parties philosophy "low taxes" on her hand to remind her to use it in her speech. How do you debate platitudes?

Um...did you actually read the posts? I don't care either way, I was pointing out rw's hypocrisy. My pointing out a double standard in no way logically indicates what my position on the issue is. Which is on that particular point I don't really care about either.

Again, the left cannot debate her in the arena of ideas, they can only insult her.

What ideas? All I get from her is that she is with the "Real Americans", "loves freedom", hates the "lamestream media", and has to write a core tenant of her parties philosophy "low taxes" on her hand to remind her to use it in her speech. How do you debate platitudes?

So across both Parties there are endless candidates who generally support their own party's views. Why is it that Palin has been singled out to be held to a different standard?

It's not even worth asking a Democrat this question because every freaking one of you has not only the same answer but the same talking point justification for every position.

So across both Parties there are endless candidates who generally support their own party's views. Why is it that Palin has been singled out to be held to a different standard?

It's not even worth asking a Democrat this question because every freaking one of you has not only the same answer but the same talking point justification for every position.

That's just the thing, she has no positions. Just rambling platitudes about freedom and real americans. All she does is use certain key buzzwords, like "lamestream media", to get all of the mouthbreathers riled up. It's the same thing they do in the WWE. Her speech pacing and facial expressions match what they do in the WWE. It's for the same audience.

Bottom Line on this point who is right?
Palin and 7 out of 10 American who say we should not get involved in Syria just "Let Allah sort it out"
or
Obama/Clinton/McCain, support and supply the Rebels and install a no fly zone?

Really is simple, but for the leftist it has to be hard to admit that Sarah is on the right side of this fight.

In context, with the full sentence, she makes a lot of sense:

Palin argued that the U.S. should not intervene in any Middle East conflict as long as President Obama remains in office.

“Until we have a commander in chief who knows what he is doing....let Allah sort it out!”

Palin slams military intervention in Syria: 'Let Allah sort it out' - The Hill's Blog Briefing Room

Oh, so it isn't that she is against intervention in Syria, she just wants to put in a dig at Obama.

That's just the thing, she has no positions. Just rambling platitudes about freedom and real americans. All she does is use certain key buzzwords, like "lamestream media", to get all of the mouthbreathers riled up. It's the same thing they do in the WWE. Her speech pacing and facial expressions match what they do in the WWE. It's for the same audience.

If this were actually a standard that you had, you'd start by applying it to your own side first. There are endless airheads in your party who do nothing but shout save the whales. When grown ups have standards, they DO the standard first, THEN try to persuade others. Once you grow up, we'll talk.

They found their way to the voting booth

332-206.

scoreboard!

oh yeah, and what have they got to show for it?

7.6%-8% unemployment for five years..dept our great grandchildren will get saddled with...A new government program our children and grandchildren will be fined for not complying and get to PAY FOR IT...third world health care, but hey at least we will all SHARE in that one.and a video on how they can become Julias....
yep, Obama utopia..

but they can still crow, HE WON he won he won he won he won he won he woooooooooooooooooooon...good grief

Scoreboard.

lol, silly
hey you'll be able to add he takes into war soon

Last edited:
Neither the Syrian government nor the rebels are our allies. Neither of them being in power helps us. We have no reason to be involved in their war.

When our enemies are fighting each others, we should just let them take each other off.

Neither the Syrian government nor the rebels are our allies. Neither of them being in power helps us. We have no reason to be involved in their war.

When our enemies are fighting each others, we should just let them take each other off.

ummm..... its in israel's back yard. :eusa_whistle: I thought most all you rw basers were severely interested in the welfare of israel :dunno: That, or foreign policy/geography is not your forte'.

Last edited:
oh yeah, and what have they got to show for it?

7.6%-8% unemployment for five years..dept our great grandchildren will get saddled with...A new government program our children and grandchildren will be fined for not complying and get to PAY FOR IT...third world health care, but hey at least we will all SHARE in that one.and a video on how they can become Julias....
yep, Obama utopia..

but they can still crow, HE WON he won he won he won he won he won he woooooooooooooooooooon...good grief

Scoreboard.

lol, silly
hey you'll be able to add he takes into war soon

We need to spend more on literacy programs. You need help.

Scoreboard.

If this were actually a standard that you had, you'd start by applying it to your own side first. There are endless airheads in your party who do nothing but shout save the whales. When grown ups have standards, they DO the standard first, THEN try to persuade others. Once you grow up, we'll talk.

Really.....endless? Surely you can name some, then.

Like she has a clue....is she even still relevant in any meaningful way?

To the extent she remains representative of many on the right; the stupidity and ignorance she expresses is likely that of many conservatives.

wanna replace the pronoun "she" with Louis Farrakhan?

and right and conservative with left and progressive?

Louis Farrakhan? You think Louis Farrakhan represents many on the left?

You guys are all brilliant. Every last one of you!

She was right.
The British Monarch, currently Queen Elizabeth II, is the Head of State of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and Her Other Realms and Territories.

The Queen takes little direct part in government, and must remain strictly neutral in political affairs. However, the legal authority known as the Crown remains the source of the executive power used by the Government.

These powers are known as Royal Prerogative and can be used for a vast number of things, such as the issue or withdrawal of passports, to the dismissal of the Prime Minister or even the Declaration of War. The powers are delegated from the Monarch personally, in the name of the Crown, and can be handed to various ministers, or other Officers of the Crown, and can purposely bypass the consent of Parliament.

The head of Her Majesty’s Government, the Prime Minister, also has weekly meetings with the monarch, where she may express her feelings, warn, or advise the Prime Minister in the Government's work.

The Queen's Foreign power

The power to ratify and make treaties.
The power to declare war and Peace
The power to deploy the Armed Forces overseas
The power to recognize states
The power to credit and receive diplomats

Once again, don't confuse him with reality... he lives in never never land where the evil bogey man Bush is to blame for everything.

Peach is almost as retarded as you are.

The monarchy has a significant constitutional presence in these and other areas, but very limited power, because the prerogative is nowadays in the hands of the prime minister and other ministers or other government officials.

Did I make it big enough for you, cracker?

Well, first you get a neg for being a racist... :clap2:

Then you can cry when you read this:

Royal prerogative in the United Kingdom - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

British Armed Forces - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yes the Queen can!

Prerogative powers were formerly exercised by the monarch acting on his or her own initiative. Since the 19th century, by convention, the advice of the prime minister or the cabinet—who are then accountable to Parliament for the decision—has been required in order for the prerogative to be exercised.
The monarch remains constitutionally empowered to exercise the Royal Prerogative against the advice of the prime minister or the cabinet, but in practice would only do so in emergencies or where existing precedent does not adequately apply to the circumstances in question.

Prerogative powers were formerly exercised by the monarch acting on his or her own initiative. Since the 19th century, by convention, the advice of the prime minister or the cabinet—who are then accountable to Parliament for the decision—has been required in order for the prerogative to be exercised.
The monarch remains constitutionally empowered to exercise the Royal Prerogative against the advice of the prime minister or the cabinet, but in practice would only do so in emergencies or where existing precedent does not adequately apply to the circumstances in question.

She has no effective authority over the armed forces.

To the extent she remains representative of many on the right; the stupidity and ignorance she expresses is likely that of many conservatives.

wanna replace the pronoun "she" with Louis Farrakhan?

and right and conservative with left and progressive?

Louis Farrakhan? You think Louis Farrakhan represents many on the left?

You guys are all brilliant. Every last one of you!

Al Sharpton
Jesse Jackson
Nancy Pelosi
Maxine Waters

shall I continue genius?

Forum List

Back