🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Governor Palin (R) weighs-in on middle east

wanna replace the pronoun "she" with Louis Farrakhan?

and right and conservative with left and progressive?

Louis Farrakhan? You think Louis Farrakhan represents many on the left?

You guys are all brilliant. Every last one of you!

Al Sharpton
Jesse Jackson
Nancy Pelosi
Maxine Waters

shall I continue genius?

Sharpton and Jackson are activists who game the media and chickenshit politicians for favors gained from those they represent. Never got much traction in national politics. Both are leaps and bounds more intelligent than Sarah Palin.

Nancy Pelosi is an annoying....but highly intelligent career politician. It is actually her job to represent people across the nation. Palin couldn't hem her dress.

Maxine Waters is a marginally known politician who frightens you for some reason. She is not representing me.

Are you going to address Farrakhan? How influential is he among liberals in America? Got anything?

That's just the thing, she has no positions. Just rambling platitudes about freedom and real americans. All she does is use certain key buzzwords, like "lamestream media", to get all of the mouthbreathers riled up. It's the same thing they do in the WWE. Her speech pacing and facial expressions match what they do in the WWE. It's for the same audience.

If this were actually a standard that you had, you'd start by applying it to your own side first. There are endless airheads in your party who do nothing but shout save the whales. When grown ups have standards, they DO the standard first, THEN try to persuade others. Once you grow up, we'll talk.

Really.....endless? Surely you can name some, then.

Gore, Biden, Obama, Reid, Pelosi, Kerry, Feinstein, Boxer, Schumer, Laufenberg, Kennedy, Hillary, Mikulski. It's the whole gig on your side.

Coming up with any Democrats with any original thought is the trick. Name ones who don't just parrot each other and have a position which is different. I got Lieberman & Nader.

Al Sharpton
Jesse Jackson
Nancy Pelosi
Maxine Waters

shall I continue genius?

Sharpton and Jackson are activists who game the media and chickenshit politicians for favors gained from those they represent. Never got much traction in national politics. Both are leaps and bounds more intelligent than Sarah Palin.

Nancy Pelosi is an annoying....but highly intelligent career politician. It is actually her job to represent people across the nation. Palin couldn't hem her dress.

Maxine Waters is a marginally known politician who frightens you for some reason. She is not representing me.

Are you going to address Farrakhan? How influential is he among liberals in America? Got anything?

why not sweep around your own porch first?

Al Sharpton
Jesse Jackson
Nancy Pelosi
Maxine Waters

shall I continue genius?

why not sweep around your own porch first?

sheep can't do that...the herd doesn't allow it

Al Sharpton
Jesse Jackson
Nancy Pelosi
Maxine Waters

shall I continue genius?

You can't be fucking serious.... Sharpton's an idiot, Jackson is probably the most poorly spoken human next to Mike Tyson like ever... Waters is borderline retarded and Pelosi is senile.

:lol:

You sure know how to pick 'em.

Sharpton's an idiot, Jackson is probably the most poorly spoken human next to Mike Tyson like ever...

True, but it wasn't always that way. My favorite quote by Jacskon was during the Democratic debate between Jackson, Mondale and Hart. They were literally arguing about what day, yes day, they came out against Lebanon. He said you guys are talking about the same cart and arguing about who's pulling it faster. Let's discuss things we disagree about. Sadly when people are worshiped like he is, they often turn to arrogance and lose touch like he did. Then to people with critical minds they end up appearing like he does to you.

BTW, I spent decades in management consulting and I've seen both in airports. Sharpton was in Chicago walking down the main hallway by himself. He walked right past me, no body guards, nothing. Granted it was a few years ago, but he was well known, I recognized him immediately. He looked very approachable. Jackson was surrounded by about a half dozen suits who looked like if I even stepped in his direction would drive my head in the floor and twist my arm around my back. Arrogance, that is Jackson.

Al Sharpton
Jesse Jackson
Nancy Pelosi
Maxine Waters

shall I continue genius?

if Sharpton and Jackson are activists so is the grand wazoo you hypocrite

Al Sharpton
Jesse Jackson
Nancy Pelosi
Maxine Waters

shall I continue genius?

You can't be fucking serious.... Sharpton's an idiot, Jackson is probably the most poorly spoken human next to Mike Tyson like ever... Waters is borderline retarded and Pelosi is senile.

:lol:

You sure know how to pick 'em.

I agree Sharpton is pretty much an idiot.

Your point?

Prerogative powers were formerly exercised by the monarch acting on his or her own initiative. Since the 19th century, by convention, the advice of the prime minister or the cabinet—who are then accountable to Parliament for the decision—has been required in order for the prerogative to be exercised.
The monarch remains constitutionally empowered to exercise the Royal Prerogative against the advice of the prime minister or the cabinet, but in practice would only do so in emergencies or where existing precedent does not adequately apply to the circumstances in question.

She has no effective authority over the armed forces.

What does the bolded part mean to you then?

Prerogative powers were formerly exercised by the monarch acting on his or her own initiative. Since the 19th century, by convention, the advice of the prime minister or the cabinet—who are then accountable to Parliament for the decision—has been required in order for the prerogative to be exercised.
The monarch remains constitutionally empowered to exercise the Royal Prerogative against the advice of the prime minister or the cabinet, but in practice would only do so in emergencies or where existing precedent does not adequately apply to the circumstances in question.

She has no effective authority over the armed forces.

What does the bolded part mean to you then?

Please. I have some respect for you. I know that you understand the difference between antiquated laws as written....and how they are effectively enforced. This is a silly discussion. The queen does not have any effective authority over the armed forces of Great Britain. Why keep it up?

The scary part is that Palin probably does not understand the difference. She likely associated the word "queen" with "ruler" and went with it.

7792653.jpg

Forum List

Back