🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Governor Palin (R) weighs-in on middle east

Please tell me liberals that you do know the truth.

Palin was right. The Queen commands all the troops. Tell me you didn't fall for your liberal media lie.

Of course, in the old days, Palin was a card carrying neocon...

...in her own special, idiotic way:

Palin Warns Against Withdrawal In Iraq — Apparently Ignorant Of US Withdrawal Agreement With Iraq

Palin Warns Against Withdrawal In Iraq ? Apparently Ignorant Of US Withdrawal Agreement With Iraq | Firedoglake

People, do not take anything from this site AS TRUTH or even give them your clicks to support them...
They posted this when Palin was running..
that is a original picture of palin holding her down syndrome baby with some face photo shopped into it..'

one of the lowest and most despicable progressive left wing sites around

Last edited:
Of course, in the old days, Palin was a card carrying neocon...

...in her own special, idiotic way:

Palin Warns Against Withdrawal In Iraq — Apparently Ignorant Of US Withdrawal Agreement With Iraq

Palin Warns Against Withdrawal In Iraq ? Apparently Ignorant Of US Withdrawal Agreement With Iraq | Firedoglake

Apparently you cheered Obama on although Bush had set the date.

lol, that's right...they still crow he got us out of Iraq, saved the entire auto industry, saved the entire world after bush destroyed it...and don't forget he killed Bin laden with his bare hands..

but hey...:eusa_shhh:

Palin was right. The Queen commands all the troops. Tell me you didn't fall for your liberal media lie.

No she doesn't.

Yes she does.

If old Lizzie wakes up tomorrow and decided to really kick ass she still has the troops.

I don't think you are ignorant just not knowing.

The monarch has ultimate authority over the troops.

You have to realize we came close up here to a revolution when all the lefties thought they would band together and form a government against the duly electred Coinservative goverment. Our Governor General who serves at the leisure of the Queen saved us from that.

The Queen still has great powers.

No she doesn't.

Yes she does.

If old Lizzie wakes up tomorrow and decided to really kick ass she still has the troops.

I don't think you are ignorant just not knowing.

The monarch has ultimate authority over the troops.

No she doesn't.

I have a picture of her when she was Mayor. Suck it up. She's good looking.. Don't go that low that you liberals try to trash her out as being ugly and now airbrushed.

Man oh man that's sick.

ShowImage.aspx

No offense to her, but I think you'll understand if anyone old enough to be my mother isn't hot. These two girls are more my style:

Ellen Page and Justine Ezarik.

Palin is for real. I love her to death. What you see is what you get. There is not one fake bone in her body.

I don't always agree with her. I don't have to. But I know where she stands on any given day and her type of honesty is bloody gold these days let alone in politics.

She gives me hope. There are good guys out there. Palin is one. Just hard to find.

She's a politician. I assume every third or fourth word is a lie.

Can she see it from her house?

Actually, that was Tina Fey playing Palin who said that, not the real Sarah Palin.

You should try reality sometime.

Try this reality.

Sarah Palin 'believed Queen was in charge of British forces in Iraq'

Sarah Palin believed that the Queen rather than the prime minister was responsible for the decision to keep British forces in Iraq, according to research done for a new film chronicling her brief political rise.

Her confusion emerged during a coaching session with Steve Schmidt, a top McCain adviser, who asked Mrs Palin what she would do if Britain began to waver in its commitment to the Iraq war.

In one of the many rambling responses that steadily eroded her credibility during the campaign, Mrs Palin reportedly replied that she would "continue to have an open dialogue" with the Queen.

Palin slams military intervention in Syria: 'Let Allah sort it out' - The Hill's Blog Briefing Room

"The incident can be added to a long list of policy gaffes made by Mrs Palin..." Like our "57 states"? Or the "Austrian language"? Or the "corpseman" Oh - those weren't Palin gaffes, they were among the many barely noticed ones by Nobel Peace Prize awarded before going to war, President Zero. Few American's are practiced in the constitutional details of foreign governments. But Palin - through her successful negotiations with Canada for a gas pipeline through Canada, 30 years delayed! among other notable accomplishments like the new Big Oil/Alaska severance tax, also 30 years delayed (do you see a pattern here of executive accomplishment? I could go on...) - was much better qualified than President Downgrade, community organizer and whiner in chief was in 2008.

Why don't you link your quote so we can see which ignorant reporter would call her "Ms." Palin, since the correct way to address her would be; Mrs. Palin or Governor Palin?

Isn't the correct term "Half Term Governor Palin"

LMAO, what are you whining about now, girlfriend? The hypocrisy that Obama spent a THIRD of a term before running for something else is fine with you...

Of course it is... that's the hypocritical liberal apologist way- the true calling of every Oblama supporter!

Um...did you actually read the posts? I don't care either way, I was pointing out rw's hypocrisy. My pointing out a double standard in no way logically indicates what my position on the issue is. Which is on that particular point I don't really care about either.

Again, the left cannot debate her in the arena of ideas, they can only insult her.
She has ideas? :lol:

Name some.

As you read through these you arrogant piss-ant, remember that your posts highlight your arrogance, ignorance and laziness.

Forum List

Back