🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Governor Palin (R) weighs-in on middle east

Here's proof that you are completely full of shit. Not only is she asked about the actions by Russia, she is asked about Alaska's proximity:

Sarah Palin - You Can See Russia From Alaska [url]www.RightFace.us - YouTube[/url]

You fail, you, lose, Palin is way above your partisan hack head.

This far north we are also really smart asses up here. And distance to us is a very different thing than it is to a city person.

I'm considered in the "deep south" being in Sundown Manitoba for example. North of me are polar bears in Churchill. Literally a few hours drive.

Russia from Alaska is considered a "hop skip and a jump". You can take a stone and skip it into international waters.

Only city morons who wanted to find fault with Palin didn't get what she meant.

I'm as far away from Alaska as you can get and still be within the continental US and I got it right away.

I'll share with you a similar story:

When I was in the Navy, we went on a Mediterranian cruise with the Aircraft Carrier Kennedy and a flotilla of NATO ships. Once a Russian Destroyer came close to us (I was on the USS Blakely FF1072) I got on the ships binoculars and looked at their ship. This was during the Cold War even. I'll never forget the feeling when I saw Russian Sailors on deck staring back at us. Suddenly, they weren't the big bad Russkies, they were men, boys really, like me. It gives you a different perspective. Sarah Palin was right and the lefties just aren't intelligent enough to know better.

Yay! War stories! More......more!

Oh freaking bite me. You have Debbie.

images

We have Sarah.

sarah_palin_reality_show.jpg

And we know the difference.

allen-west-lunatic.jpg

Are you too stupid to know that the poster is referring to West being a lunatic?
Yes. Yes you are.

And you are too stupid to know that the picture was endorsed by him in reference to your crazy Debbie.

Alan loved the pic.
His name is Allen. Yes, it's odd but that's his name.

kaz thinks I was calling HIM Bible Spice :eusa_doh: Swing & a miss :thup: Care to take another guess who that might be GIVEN THE OP :eusa_whistle:

Not really. Palin is a hottie though, and she's a lot smarter than most Democrats. Particularly the mindless drone Obama.

Dude.....she is not a hottie. When are you guys going to stop saying that?

And she ain't smarter than most ( name your group ).

She runs mental circles around you. And she's a hottie dude.

We need Gov.Palin's voice now more then ever....

yep, not the lying Obama and his comrades in arms administration along with his hateful base of voters..

Obama has stirred up a lot of division and hate...he has blood on his hands from some of these mass shootings..

I don't feel anything good in the next three years with him traveling all around the country spreading his brand of hate..

Last edited:
Dude.....she is not a hottie. When are you guys going to stop saying that?

And she ain't smarter than most ( name your group ).

Most of the posters on this board are more knowledgeable than Palin. Maybe not Stephanie, but most posters

Ain't nobody more ignorant than Palin with the possible exception of bush the dumber.

:clap2:

Now that's fucking hilarious. Folks, you can't make it up. In a post about "dumb," you don't know the difference between stupidity and ignorance! OMG, that's funny.

Can she see it from her house?

Actually, that was Tina Fey playing Palin who said that, not the real Sarah Palin.

You should try reality sometime.

Try this reality.

Sarah Palin 'believed Queen was in charge of British forces in Iraq'

Sarah Palin believed that the Queen rather than the prime minister was responsible for the decision to keep British forces in Iraq, according to research done for a new film chronicling her brief political rise.

Her confusion emerged during a coaching session with Steve Schmidt, a top McCain adviser, who asked Mrs Palin what she would do if Britain began to waver in its commitment to the Iraq war.

In one of the many rambling responses that steadily eroded her credibility during the campaign, Mrs Palin reportedly replied that she would "continue to have an open dialogue" with the Queen.

Palin slams military intervention in Syria: 'Let Allah sort it out' - The Hill's Blog Briefing Room

Ha ha ha! This is great! Please don't stop embarassing yourself in public! it's hilarious!

I'm sorry.....what? Are you also too stupid to know that the poster is mocking West? Are you really unaware that West is known as a fucking lunatic?

Ha ha ha? You are very original.

LL. Please tell me you know that this was endorsed by West.

You can interpret this any way you want, but Alan endorsed this picture. And you should be thanking your lucky stars every day that a man like him served his country so you could mouth off on a forum every day.

ummm..... tinyd :eusa_shhh: that pic was made to mock him as a loose cannon.

Last edited:

Actually, that was Tina Fey playing Palin who said that, not the real Sarah Palin.

Try this reality.

Sarah Palin believed that the Queen rather than the prime minister was responsible for the decision to keep British forces in Iraq, according to research done for a new film chronicling her brief political rise.

Her confusion emerged during a coaching session with Steve Schmidt, a top McCain adviser, who asked Mrs Palin what she would do if Britain began to waver in its commitment to the Iraq war.

In one of the many rambling responses that steadily eroded her credibility during the campaign, Mrs Palin reportedly replied that she would "continue to have an open dialogue" with the Queen.

Palin slams military intervention in Syria: 'Let Allah sort it out' - The Hill's Blog Briefing Room

that was already proved that was a lie...but keep trying...you want to take the word of a failed presidential advisor trying to save his ass...go right ahead
and no damn bias in that article eh?
figures you people wouldn't ever be honest

Last edited:

Try this reality.

that was already proved that was a lie...but keep trying...you want to take the word of a failed presidential advisor trying to save his ass...go right ahead

lol, Steve Schmidt is one of the few Republicans around capable of any honesty about Sarah Palin.

Try this reality.

lol, Steve Schmidt is one of the few Republicans around capable of any honesty about Sarah Palin.

yeah sure...you can get on your knees for him..one loser to another

I'm sorry.....what? Are you also too stupid to know that the poster is mocking West? Are you really unaware that West is known as a fucking lunatic?

Ha ha ha? You are very original.

LL. Please tell me you know that this was endorsed by West.

You can interpret this any way you want, but Alan endorsed this picture. And you should be thanking your lucky stars every day that a man like him served his country so you could mouth off on a forum every day.

ummm..... tinyd :eusa_shhh: that pic was made to mock him as a loose cannon.

You think so too? Odd....TD and the Dummy both swear that it was put out by West to mock Wasserman-Schultz. He apparently endorsed it.

Try this reality.

Tell me you know that the Queen is the CIC of all troops and that your media lied to make Palin look bad.

Forum List

Back