🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Governor Palin (R) weighs-in on middle east

She's a hell of a lot smarter than her critics.

I really dont think so

She knows rehearsed one liners and is confident within her comfort zone and with a partisan audience who dwells on every word.

She is careful not to venture outside of her comfort zone. Otherwise, she starts with "I can see Russia from parts of Alaska"

Tell me you are joking. :lol: tell me you know you really can see Russia from Alaska?

Tell me you know this?
I knew that before Palin blabbered about it. I also knew that the fact had NOTHING to do with any relevant foreign policy experience.......Palin didn't

Dude.....she is not a hottie. When are you guys going to stop saying that?

And she ain't smarter than most ( name your group ).

I really dont think so

She knows rehearsed one liners and is confident within her comfort zone and with a partisan audience who dwells on every word.

She is careful not to venture outside of her comfort zone. Otherwise, she starts with "I can see Russia from parts of Alaska"

I am so glad you brought that up. It's a perfect example of how much smarter she is than you guys are. Just the fact that you cannot understand it and you ridicule her for it shows how far above you she is.

Let me explain.

If you will remember, when she was asked the question, there was concern about Russia's aggression toward the country of Georgia. Sarah Palin was asked what she would recommend if she was VP. Sarah Palin's answer involve the VERY importnat and poignant point that you can see Russia from parts of Alaska. The reason it's important is that if youcan actually see that, Russia becomes not just a faceless enemy but a very real country with real people. It gives one a unique perspective. Sarah palin was absolutely right and the fact that you lefties not only don't understand it, but you think you she's stupid for saying it is histerically funny to me.

I really dont think so

Tell me you are joking. :lol: tell me you know you really can see Russia from Alaska?

Tell me you know this?
I knew that before Palin blabbered about it. I also knew that the fact had NOTHING to do with any relevant foreign policy experience.......Palin didn't

more lies from you...nothing knew...you fit the typical progressive..liar and hateful

I have a picture of her when she was Mayor. Suck it up. She's good looking.. Don't go that low that you liberals try to trash her out as being ugly and now airbrushed.

Man oh man that's sick.

ShowImage.aspx

She's a babe of the first order. the reason The woman-haters on the left have to bash her is because they cannot win any other way except to insult her.

You consider her a babe of the first order? Fuck, dude.....you can live out your sexual fantasies. Just go to your local PTA or church lady group. Bring donuts.

Again the moron who knows nothing and has nothing to say, proves it.

Palin is for real. I love her to death. What you see is what you get. There is not one fake bone in her body.

I don't always agree with her. I don't have to. But I know where she stands on any given day and her type of honesty is bloody gold these days let alone in politics.

She gives me hope. There are good guys out there. Palin is one. Just hard to find.

:shock: :eusa_eh:

that voice of hers could peel paint off the side of a barn. I can never listen to her for > say 5 seconds before I start lunging for the volume.

Last edited:
Obviously she is relevant, you door knobs keep posting about her.

What Palin said is what this thread is all about, genius. She is of some importance. That some republicans consider an ignorant, unintelligible woman as a leader or future candidate is actually scary because these same republicans are allowed to vote.

well it's too bad you are allowed to vote..actually for most of you lefties on this board shouldn't be allowed to vote, you put in some unknown lowly Junior Senator with NO RECORD as President

You're serious, right? My well thought out, intelligible rants should disqualify me to vote? So maybe I should post a corn maze of words that defy the listener to understand what I'm saying to bring me down to Palinspeak quality? If I did that, we'd still have to factor in her almost total ignorance of current events, geography, and history. I can't go back to being limited to what I knew in the 3rd grade to come down to Palin's knowledge.

I really dont think so

Tell me you know this?

Actually, you couldn't be more wrong.

Palin slams military intervention in Syria: 'Let Allah sort it out'
Got to love it. She is making more sense than McCain at this point.
'Let Allah sort it out' :)

Tell me you know this?

Actually, you couldn't be more wrong.

oh he knows everything...they have a early warning radar in Alaska and guess who they WATCH?

Palin had more experience than Obama even not serving her full term as governor..that is just something they can't swallow..so spew lies is all they have

Last edited:

I really dont think so

I am so glad you brought that up. It's a perfect example of how much smarter she is than you guys are. Just the fact that you cannot understand it and you ridicule her for it shows how far above you she is.

Let me explain.

If you will remember, when she was asked the question, there was concern about Russia's aggression toward the country of Georgia. Sarah Palin was asked what she would recommend if she was VP. Sarah Palin's answer involve the VERY importnat and poignant point that you can see Russia from parts of Alaska. The reason it's important is that if youcan actually see that, Russia becomes not just a faceless enemy but a very real country with real people. It gives one a unique perspective. Sarah palin was absolutely right and the fact that you lefties not only don't understand it, but you think you she's stupid for saying it is histerically funny to me.

Nice tale...

Too bad it is not true. But it is a nice song and dance after the fact to try to justify her ridiculous statement. The question was poised by Charley Gibson in his interview and it was a question about her foreign policy experience. Somehow, Palin thought that was relevant
She doubled down on stupidity in her Katie Couric interview when she had two weeks to think of an answer. She brought up how "Mr Putin has to fly over Alaska when he comes to the US". Some foreign policy experience

Dumber than a box of rocks

I have a picture of her when she was Mayor. Suck it up. She's good looking.. Don't go that low that you liberals try to trash her out as being ugly and now airbrushed.

Man oh man that's sick.

ShowImage.aspx

She's a babe of the first order. the reason The woman-haters on the left have to bash her is because they cannot win any other way except to insult her.

You consider her a babe of the first order? Fuck, dude.....you can live out your sexual fantasies. Just go to your local PTA or church lady group. Bring donuts.

Oh freaking bite me. You have Debbie.

images

We have Sarah.

sarah_palin_reality_show.jpg

And we know the difference.

allen-west-lunatic.jpg

Hey, PredFan......I am going to be in O-town on Friday with some time for lunch. Wanna hit up the Waffle House and check out the babes?

You sorry excuse for a thinker.

I really dont think so

Let me explain.

Nice tale...

Too bad it is not true. But it is a nice song and dance after the fact to try to justify her ridiculous statement. The question was poised by Charley Gibson in his interview and it was a question about her foreign policy experience. Somehow, Palin thought that was relevant
She doubled down on stupidity in her Katie Couric interview when she had two weeks to think of an answer. She brought up how "Mr Putin has to fly over Alaska when he comes to the US". Some foreign policy experience

It's absolutely true. You just aren't man enough to admit when you are wrong. She was asked about foreign policy, at the time the russian aggression was one of, if not THE foreign policy issues at the time, and she addressed it with a very intelligent and poignant reponse. You just aren't as smart as she is.

Last edited:

Hey, PredFan......I am going to be in O-town on Friday with some time for lunch. Wanna hit up the Waffle House and check out the babes?

You sorry excuse for a thinker.

Sorry, I have to mop the lake.

images

We have Sarah.

allen-west-lunatic.jpg

Are you too stupid to know that the poster is referring to West being a lunatic?

Yes. Yes you are.

Dude.....she is not a hottie. When are you guys going to stop saying that?

And she ain't smarter than most ( name your group ).

I really dont think so

Careful not to venture outside of their comfort zone, knows rehearsed one liners, confident within their comfort zone and with a partisan audience gee that sounds like another politician we all know and some here worship now who could that be? Two hints.
1- It's not Palin.
2- It's not a Republican.

images

We have Sarah.

allen-west-lunatic.jpg

Are you too stupid to know that the poster is referring to West being a lunatic?

Yes. Yes you are.

Ha ha ha! This is great! Please don't stop embarassing yourself in public! it's hilarious!

I really dont think so

Let me explain.

Nice tale...

Fuck you. It's how we relate to the rest of the world in the far north.

You bet we smart off and say we can see Russia. When asked about global warming we make jokes about being next to Siberia. We make jokes all the time about being next to Russia.

Now though when it comes to foreign policy experience, at least I know that Palin would not be arming Al Qaeda to take out the Syrian President.

Hell's bells you mother fuckers are now going to arm the terrorists in the middle east and instead of just gardening tomorrow I have to start a campaign to stop you fools.

Your fucking CIC is going to give arms to AQ.

Forum List

Back