🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Governor Palin (R) weighs-in on middle east

Not really. Palin is a hottie though, and she's a lot smarter than most Democrats. Particularly the mindless drone Obama.

Dude.....she is not a hottie. When are you guys going to stop saying that?

And she ain't smarter than most ( name your group ).

Most of the posters on this board are more knowledgeable than Palin. Maybe not Stephanie, but most posters

Ain't nobody more ignorant than Palin with the possible exception of bush the dumber.

Like she has a clue....is she even still relevant in any meaningful way?

Obviously she is relevant, you door knobs keep posting about her.

What Palin said is what this thread is all about, genius. She is of some importance. That some republicans consider an ignorant, unintelligible woman as a leader or future candidate is actually scary because these same republicans are allowed to vote.

well it's too bad you are allowed to vote..actually for most of you lefties on this board shouldn't be allowed to vote, you put in some unknown lowly Junior Senator with NO RECORD as President

Last edited:

What Palin said is what this thread is all about, genius. She is of some importance. That some republicans consider an ignorant, unintelligible woman as a leader or future candidate is actually scary because these same republicans are allowed to vote.

well it's too bad you are allowed to vote..actually for most of you lefties on this board shouldn't be allowed to vote, you put in some unkown lowly Junior Senator with NO RECORD as President

:rofl: There you have it folks. :up: Stephie let the GOP's little secret outta the bag. No need for elections.

A brick wall could debate Palin in the arena of ideas.

Really....can you articulate any of her ideas?

Sure, which one would you like me to talk about? How about smaller government? Lower taxes? The 2nd Amendment? Fiscal responsibility? Border security? Immigration reform? Obamacare? Deficit spending? Military spending? Abortion?

Those are not ideas, dummy.

Yes they most certainly are, you twit.

Not really. Palin is a hottie though, and she's a lot smarter than most Democrats. Particularly the mindless drone Obama.

yep. That pic of her in the Maher thread was heavily airbrushed not to mention she had a make-up artist on the payroll in her campaign

I have a picture of her when she was Mayor. Suck it up. She's good looking.. Don't go that low that you liberals try to trash her out as being ugly and now airbrushed.

Man oh man that's sick.

ShowImage.aspx

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
kaz thinks I was calling HIM Bible Spice :eusa_doh: Swing & a miss :thup: Care to take another guess who that might be GIVEN THE OP :eusa_whistle:

She's a hell of a lot smarter than her critics.

I wouldn't class her as pretty but handsome. Like a Hepburn. And she is going to grow into her beauty.

thats an official photo from years ago. Post something recent without a bunch of make-up. She was alright, I'll give you that, but that was then & this is now.

Last edited:
Like she has a clue....is she even still relevant in any meaningful way?

Hey underpants, if you make a thread about something she said then she's relevant you nit wit.

You morons like to call her names but not one of you can actually argue about anything she believes in or says. That is why you low-forehead nose-pickers can only insult her.

Sarah palin is smarter than almost all of the left wing politicians, and every single one of the left wing posters here. that is why you dare not actually try to prove she's dumb or even wrong about anything.

You morons aren't fooling anyone but yourselves.

I really dont think so

She knows rehearsed one liners and is confident within her comfort zone and with a partisan audience who dwells on every word.

She is careful not to venture outside of her comfort zone. Otherwise, she starts with "I can see Russia from parts of Alaska"

yep. That pic of her in the Maher thread was heavily airbrushed not to mention she had a make-up artist on the payroll in her campaign

I have a picture of her when she was Mayor. Suck it up. She's good looking.. Don't go that low that you liberals try to trash her out as being ugly and now airbrushed.

Man oh man that's sick.

ShowImage.aspx

She's a babe of the first order. the reason The woman-haters on the left have to bash her is because they cannot win any other way except to insult her.

I really dont think so

She knows rehearsed one liners and is confident within her comfort zone and with a partisan audience who dwells on every word.

She is careful not to venture outside of her comfort zone. Otherwise, she starts with "I can see Russia from parts of Alaska"

Tell me you are joking. :lol: tell me you know you really can see Russia from Alaska?

Tell me you know this?

and now they are getting ready to run old woman who lost to Obama with their help..

you have to feel sorry for a party, they first run a inexperienced nobody with no record and now they are going to run a old lady loser who got her job off the back of her president hubby..

Lets be real folks. She is not an ugly woman. Nobody has ever said that she is ugly. But a hottie? No. Sexy? No.

And once she opens that trap of hers and starts screeching......she becomes far less attractive.

Man oh man that's sick.

ShowImage.aspx

She's a babe of the first order. the reason The woman-haters on the left have to bash her is because they cannot win any other way except to insult her.

Palin is for real. I love her to death. What you see is what you get. There is not one fake bone in her body.

I don't always agree with her. I don't have to. But I know where she stands on any given day and her type of honesty is bloody gold these days let alone in politics.

She gives me hope. There are good guys out there. Palin is one. Just hard to find.

Man oh man that's sick.

ShowImage.aspx

You consider her a babe of the first order? Fuck, dude.....you can live out your sexual fantasies. Just go to your local PTA or church lady group. Bring donuts.

Man oh man that's sick.

ShowImage.aspx

Palin is for real. I love her to death. What you see is what you get. There is not one fake bone in her body.

I don't always agree with her. I don't have to. But I know where she stands on any given day and her type of honesty is bloody gold these days let alone in politics.

She gives me hope. There are good guys out there. Palin is one. Just hard to find.

Seriously? You wrote that seriously?

Forum List

Back