🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Governor Palin (R) weighs-in on middle east

LMAO, what are you whining about now, girlfriend? The hypocrisy that Obama spent a THIRD of a term before running for something else is fine with you...

And he was elected. Palin did not get elected to something else (like VP)...she simply quit. And for you to pretend that getting elected to higher office = quitting is beneath any person with more than a 5th grade education.

Sarah Palin quit the Alaskan Governorship for one simple reason, the state legislature had made it impossible for her to govern effectively. She did what was best for the state of Alaska and resigned.

Reality TV was more attractive than being Governor. She quit on the people who elected her

Isn't the correct term "Half Term Governor Palin"

LMAO, what are you whining about now, girlfriend? The hypocrisy that Obama spent a THIRD of a term before running for something else is fine with you...

Being promoted to the President of the United States is different from quitting two years into your term

yeah right,,,he wasn't PROMOTED... he ran his campaign while being a Junior Senator and before serving his FIRST TERM in Congress which he had promised to serve out...so you basically elected a lowly state senator from Chicago of all places...and we are PAYING for it

Last edited:

Being promoted to the President of the United States is different from quitting two years into your term

yeah right,,,he wasn't PROMOTED... he ran his campaign while being a Junior Senator and before serving his FIRST TERM in Congress which he had promised to serve out...so you basically elected a lowly state senator..

There is no more significant promotion than to President of the United States

What was Palin promoted to? Fox News commentator?

yeah right,,,he wasn't PROMOTED... he ran his campaign while being a Junior Senator and before serving his FIRST TERM in Congress which he had promised to serve out...so you basically elected a lowly state senator from Chicago of all places...and we are PAYING for it

Obama resigned from the state senate after serving 7 yrs because he won a U.S. Senate race. Sarah Barracuda quit because she couldn't govern after her lost VP ticket race. :(

yeah right,,,he wasn't PROMOTED... he ran his campaign while being a Junior Senator and before serving his FIRST TERM in Congress which he had promised to serve out...so you basically elected a lowly state senator..

I wouldn't trust her in a position of power ESPECIALLY after Troopergate :eusa_naughty:

Resolved Question
Show me another »
Why didn't Barrack Obama FINISH his 1st Term as Senator?

He only had 135 days or so as a Jr. Senator, with zero experience running a Town, City or State.

He never passed any legislation and never reached across the isles.

Hmmm? Sounds like a Double standard with Governor Palin.
4 years ago
Report Abuse

Additional Details

AnnaMae : I did have "isles" right.

As I recall Obama claimed he "was the 1" !

Please Obama left his Senate Seat and Collected pay,started to Campaign earlier than any other canidate with Zero.

DOUBLE STANDARDS fits Obama to the TEE and the Liberal Media as well.

4 years ago

It's SEEMS CLEAR from all the Obama Supporters that Obama didn't FINISH his JOB before running for POTUS.

It's seems CLEAR he could have finished his TERM and waited to the Next Election!

If it's GOOD for him It's good for ANYONE at ANY TIME!

Like you all are saying "He Left".

from
Why didn't Barrack Obama FINISH his 1st Term as Senator? - Yahoo! Answers

from

ummm..... you posted this IMMEDIATELY after I posted he served as a State Senator for 7 yrs :eusa_eh: :clap2:
Resolved Question
Show me another »
Why didn't Barrack Obama FINISH his 1st Term as Senator?

He only had 135 days or so as a Jr. Senator, with zero experience running a Town, City or State.

He never passed any legislation and never reached across the isles.

Hmmm? Sounds like a Double standard with Governor Palin.
4 years ago
Report Abuse

Additional Details

AnnaMae : I did have "isles" right.

As I recall Obama claimed he "was the 1" !

Please Obama left his Senate Seat and Collected pay,started to Campaign earlier than any other canidate with Zero.

DOUBLE STANDARDS fits Obama to the TEE and the Liberal Media as well.

4 years ago

It's SEEMS CLEAR from all the Obama Supporters that Obama didn't FINISH his JOB before running for POTUS.

It's seems CLEAR he could have finished his TERM and waited to the Next Election!

If it's GOOD for him It's good for ANYONE at ANY TIME!

Like you all are saying "He Left".

from
Why didn't Barrack Obama FINISH his 1st Term as Senator? - Yahoo! Answers

from

Last edited:
Many are exactly THAT stupid. Others say things that they know aren't true simply because they need to marginalize Sarah Palin. They cannot debate her in the arena of ideas.

A brick wall could debate Palin in the arena of ideas.

Really....can you articulate any of her ideas?

Sure, which one would you like me to talk about? How about smaller government? Lower taxes? The 2nd Amendment? Fiscal responsibility? Border security? Immigration reform? Obamacare? Deficit spending? Military spending? Abortion?

Those are not ideas, dummy.

lol, a friggen lowly state senator...you people should be real proud..you fell for a slogan and a speech who couldn't even keep his first promise to fulfill his one term as Senator in congress..,.

Last edited:
kaz thinks I was calling HIM Bible Spice :eusa_doh: Swing & a miss :thup: Care to take another guess who that might be GIVEN THE OP :eusa_whistle:

Not really. Palin is a hottie though, and she's a lot smarter than most Democrats. Particularly the mindless drone Obama.

Dude.....she is not a hottie. When are you guys going to stop saying that?

And she ain't smarter than most ( name your group ).

lol, a friggen lowly state senator...you people should be real proud..you fell for a slogan and a speech
The American people were so impressed with the JUNIOR Senator from Illinois that he was elected by a TWO to ONE margin over the SENIOR Senator from Arizona

Part of that was due to the SENIOR Senators poor choice of a half term governor from the lightly populated State of Alaska. Guess her being able to see Russia did not have much influence

snip:
Jayrowme

Resolved Question
Show me another »
Barack Obama hasn't even finished his "First" term in the Senate? =| What is going on here?

Ok people this is kinda getting scary now... Why are you voting for someone that only has experience at making fancy speeches, and all that he has on his record is when he worked as a lawyer, and a long list of "present" votes on the issues? Is this what he's going on? Voting Present is like voting " Umm I was here but I couldn’t decide!" and he's claiming to have good judgment? He joined the senate in 2004 It takes 6 years to finish a term and he's only been there for a complete "2" whole years.

Come on now don't you see that he's a baby and just a fish in politics? He's going to have to run the United States Of America, which happens to be the greatest nation in the world. He's going to be in charge of us, our economy, our jobs, our military, and our future... All which are not doing well, and all which are in danger and on the edge of collapse. Is Barack Obama who we really want running things?

all of it here
Barack Obama hasn't even finished his "First" term in the Senate? =| What is going on here? - Yahoo! Answers

lol, a friggen lowly state senator...you people should be real proud..you fell for a slogan and a speech
The American people were so impressed with the JUNIOR Senator from Illinois that he was elected by a TWO to ONE margin over the SENIOR Senator from Arizona

Part of that was due to the SENIOR Senators poor choice of a half term governor from the lightly populated State of Alaska. Guess her being able to see Russia did not have much influence

real impressive alright...no record and reads speechs..it must chap to realize palin had more experience than your not so impressive state senator
and impressive you are not though you think you are...

Last edited:
kaz thinks I was calling HIM Bible Spice :eusa_doh: Swing & a miss :thup: Care to take another guess who that might be GIVEN THE OP :eusa_whistle:

Not really. Palin is a hottie though, and she's a lot smarter than most Democrats. Particularly the mindless drone Obama.

yep. That pic of her in the Maher thread was heavily airbrushed not to mention she had a make-up artist on the payroll in her campaign

Most of the posters on this board are more knowledgeable than Palin. Maybe not Stephanie, but most posters

I missed that part of the Constitution. Could you please point out to me Senior and Junior Senators?

Thanks in advance and really awaiting your reply.

yours,
td

ps no way in hell were most conservatives ever going to vote for Mr. Mavericky. Surely you jest.

McCain was this generations inside the beltway version of Bob Dole

Last edited:
Like she has a clue....is she even still relevant in any meaningful way?

Obviously she is relevant, you door knobs keep posting about her.

What Palin said is what this thread is all about, genius. She is of some importance. That some republicans consider an ignorant, unintelligible woman as a leader or future candidate is actually scary because these same republicans are allowed to vote.

I missed that part of the Constitution. Could you please point out to me Senior and Junior Senators?

Thanks in advance and really waiting your reply.

yours,
td

ps no way in hell were most conservatives ever going to vote for Mr. Mavericky. Surely you jest.

Don't ask me.....ask Stephanie

She is the one who posts it in every thread about Obama

Thanks in advance and really waiting your reply.

yours,
td

Don't ask me.....ask Stephanie

She is the one who posts it in every thread about Obama

run away little wrongwhiner

Forum List

Back