🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Governor Palin (R) weighs-in on middle east

A brick wall could debate Palin in the arena of ideas.

Really....can you articulate any of her ideas?

By ideas, let's assume you mean original ones different from other Republicans. So, can you first articulate any of the messiah's ideas? He is the President. Yet hasn't had an original thought as a politician ever.

As I said, I'm not a fan of Sarah, but the unbridled vitriol from the left towards her shows what hateful, self centered people you are.

You might as well be talking to a brick wall then some of these Palin haters...the wall would probably have more original thinking and not need a herd for it's existence.....can you say, baaaa

They are fond of saying that a brick wall could debate her. Funny that they can't.

kaz thinks I was calling HIM Bible Spice :eusa_doh: Swing & a miss :thup: Care to take another guess who that might be GIVEN THE OP :eusa_whistle:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxVFiUZglH4]Sarah Palin threatens war with Russia - YouTube[/ame]

Boy howdy!

Reporter: Ms Palin, what is your favorite middle eastern country?

Palin: All of them

kaz thinks I was calling HIM Bible Spice :eusa_doh: Swing & a miss :thup: Care to take another guess who that might be GIVEN THE OP :eusa_whistle:

Not really. Palin is a hottie though, and she's a lot smarter than most Democrats. Particularly the mindless drone Obama.

Why don't you link your quote so we can see which ignorant reporter would call her "Ms." Palin, since the correct way to address her would be; Mrs. Palin or Governor Palin?

Why don't you link your quote so we can see which ignorant reporter would call her "Ms." Palin, since the correct way to address her would be; Mrs. Palin or Governor Palin?

Isn't the correct term "Half Term Governor Palin"

LMAO, what are you whining about now, girlfriend? The hypocrisy that Obama spent a THIRD of a term before running for something else is fine with you...

just like it was half term JUNIOR Senator Obama and you all didn't mind that one bit you elected him President
You are one of the worst for spreading hate

Last edited:

just like it was half term JUNIOR Senator Obama and you all didn't mind that one bit you elected him President

If liberals would just think "does this statement make me a flaming hypocrite" before they opened their mouths, they'd say a lot fewer stupid things, wouldn't they Stephanie?

Yeah you see, in this whole thread only one person has offered any real fact-based criticism of Palin and that person claims no party. All the lefties have are insults and lies.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

If liberals would just think "does this statement make me a flaming hypocrite" before they opened their mouths, they'd say a lot fewer stupid things, wouldn't they Stephanie?

parrots don't think they just regurgitate what they have been taught..if it's hate so be it...

While I believe it is a mistake, a very big mistake, to aid the al Qaeda backed rebels in Syria, and it is just as big of a mistake to support Assad, I can not agree with Palin's reasoning behind her position.

When she says, "“Until we have a commander in chief who knows what he is doing....let Allah sort it out!” She loses me.

I am not a huge fan of many of our President's policies, but the reasons for not getting involved in Syria are too numerous to count and none of them have anything to do with the man sitting in the Oval office. Now or in the future.

This is a no win scenario for the U.S. May as well sit it out and deal with the final outcome later.

Think. What did our support of the Mujahideen get us...?

Give them the guns and let them kill each other off. Our enemies are fighting our enemies, and that means we win regardless of which of them win.

Al Qaeda is fighting Assad, Hezbollah, and the Iranian Revolutionary Guard, so it is in our national interest to arm them all. After they have returned Syria to the stone age, we can support Turkey taking over the country.

LMAO, what are you whining about now, girlfriend? The hypocrisy that Obama spent a THIRD of a term before running for something else is fine with you...

And he was elected. Palin did not get elected to something else (like VP)...she simply quit. And for you to pretend that getting elected to higher office = quitting is beneath any person with more than a 5th grade education.

Forum List

Back