🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Governor Palin (R) weighs-in on middle east

Oh women too.

PALIN-CUNT4503.jpg

As the gentleman I am, I don't hit a woman less she hits me first. So, I'll leave that side of the equation to you! I'll gladly sit by and watch.

Have you ever been hit by a woman?

No, because I am nicer to them than you are.

And if one is ever to be a bitch and haul off and hit me first, well... I'd rather not discuss doing such violent things to a woman. The only woman that was ever allowed to hit me and get away with it was my maw. I would deserve every spankin' I got. Well, it's obvious you weren't ever spanked as a child, so there's no need to ask the same question in return.

Don't they realize they look like total idiots when they attempt to slag Palin this way?

That they don't know it was a Tina Fey routine?

Are they that fucking stupid?(pardon my french)

Many are exactly THAT stupid. Others say things that they know aren't true simply because they need to marginalize Sarah Palin. They cannot debate her in the arena of ideas.

A brick wall could debate Palin in the arena of ideas.

Really....can you articulate any of her ideas?

By ideas, let's assume you mean original ones different from other Republicans. So, can you first articulate any of the messiah's ideas? He is the President. Yet hasn't had an original thought as a politician ever.

As I said, I'm not a fan of Sarah, but the unbridled vitriol from the left towards her shows what hateful, self centered people you are.

Many are exactly THAT stupid. Others say things that they know aren't true simply because they need to marginalize Sarah Palin. They cannot debate her in the arena of ideas.

By ideas, let's assume you mean original ones different from other Republicans. So, can you first articulate any of the messiah's ideas? He is the President. Yet hasn't had an original thought as a politician ever.

As I said, I'm not a fan of Sarah, but the unbridled vitriol from the left towards her shows what hateful, self centered people you are.

You might as well be talking to a brick wall then some of these Palin haters...the wall would probably have more original thinking and not need a herd for it's existence.....can you say, baaaa

Don't they realize they look like total idiots when they attempt to slag Palin this way?

Palin out campaigned her democratic opponent in Alaska and won the governorship. She out debated the vice presidential candidate...of course Biden IS as dumb and inane as a brick. But more importantly in regards to your comment...she is obviously way more capable than you are.

Palin out campaigned her democratic opponent in Alaska and won the governorship. She out debated the vice presidential candidate...of course Biden IS as dumb and inane as a brick. But more importantly in regards to your comment...she is obviously way more capable than you are.

Well, obviously people would rather elect the brick over the house. ;)

As the gentleman I am, I don't hit a woman less she hits me first. So, I'll leave that side of the equation to you! I'll gladly sit by and watch.

Have you ever been hit by a woman?

No, because I am nicer to them than you are.

And if one is ever to be a bitch and haul off and hit me first, well... I'd rather not discuss doing such violent things to a woman. The only woman that was ever allowed to hit me and get away with it was my maw. I would deserve every spankin' I got. Well, it's obvious you weren't ever spanked as a child, so there's no need to ask the same question in return.

I was just curious about whether or not you had experience. It sounded like you had hit a woman who had hit you first.

You make a lot of assumptions. Is that the habit of a good Templar?

Not even close.

Well, obviously people would rather elect the brick over the house. ;)

McCain bungled his campaign- Sarah Palin was fed to the uglies on the left. Her own parochial style and use of colloquialisms made the feeding frenzy easy.

Not even close.

No, you are not even close to her personal and professional successes...I agree.

Pretty much what the Democrat party is made up of these days is my guess.
Two of it's bright young stars...

they have Biden who nothing but a CAREER Buffon politican who has sucked off the Taxpayers all his life in as VP and then have the nerve to talk about Palin..

I have to laugh and shake my head..

they have Biden who nothing but a CAREER Buffon politican who has sucked off the Taxpayers all his life in as VP and then have the nerve to talk about Palin..

I have to laugh and shake my head..

I know. Biden and Gore are two of the most mindless stupid quote generators of our lifetime. Yet they get a pass because liberal gaffes aren't gaffes, they're misspeaks which were misquoted out of context.... On the other hand, Palin is responsible for what Tina Fey said in skits about her. Liberal standards, an oxymoron.

don't let me interrupt you two brilliant rw'ers :up:

Just try to stay on topic: Bible Spice & foreign policy :thup:

I guess dots didn't get her fill of saying dumb stuff in the other Palin thread...she had to be a zoo monkey and start another one...not enough poo slinging I guess

I think that's what is truly disturbing. When I first saw a person in a t shirt "Palin is a ****" I knew we had hit a low we'd never come back from.

product_sarah_palin.jpg

Typical liberal pussy. Why do they hate women? Why would they use such a slur against any female.

Michelle go on vacay yet Stephie? Breitbart/Drudge have an App you can can calculate how much it really costs them multiply by a 1000?

don't let me interrupt you two brilliant rw'ers :up:

Just try to stay on topic: Bible Spice & foreign policy :thup:

The irony of your objecting in a thread created for and full of Palin bashing, you ignore all that and suddenly object when it's liberals who are bashed, even two of the biggest boobs who ever graced DC. Gotcha. Typical liberal double standard.

As for your points.

I'm a rw. Nope, libertarian. 0-1
Bible. Nope, not a christian 0-2
Don't know what "spice" means
foreign policy. nope, I don't support her foreign policy. 0-3.

Yerrrr out! Go back to the bench.

Sure, which one would you like me to talk about? How about smaller government? Lower taxes? The 2nd Amendment? Fiscal responsibility? Border security? Immigration reform? Obamacare? Deficit spending? Military spending? Abortion?

Forum List

Back