🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Governor Palin (R) weighs-in on middle east

Palin is correct.

What your media isn't telling you is that this is not a struggle for democracy. It's a civil war based on the old Shia vs Sunni war doctrine.

Now your media lies to you on a day to day basis so you don't know what is truly going on over there.

BUT what I find truly distressing is that Obama's administration knowing full well that the "rebels" are Al Qaeda are going to arm them.

Holy toledo. You are knowingly giving AQ arms to take out Assad. Man your government is full of sick fucks to do this.

This is why I disowned them. Both parties are clueless on this one in Washington.

Amen. Look what you have is the Inside the Beltway Brady Bunch.

Why the hell can't you get it together to start a conservative party? My never ending question.

:eusa_angel:

I mean we did it up here. And in the end by giving people a clear choice we are now in charge.

Why on earth can't you guys get it together to form a true conservative party?

This is a catch-22 situation and that's why we see the confusion regarding what do. You got some conservatives agreeing with "O" and some liberals opposing "O".
The fact that Palin thinks she has superior knowledge that needs to be considered is laughable. :lol::lol::lol::lol: Problem is, I have to take a big step to the right because agree with her this time. :scared1:

Palin is correct.

What your media isn't telling you is that this is not a struggle for democracy. It's a civil war based on the old Shia vs Sunni war doctrine.

Now your media lies to you on a day to day basis so you don't know what is truly going on over there.

BUT what I find truly distressing is that Obama's administration knowing full well that the "rebels" are Al Qaeda are going to arm them.

Holy toledo. You are knowingly giving AQ arms to take out Assad. Man your government is full of sick fucks to do this.

This is why I disowned them. Both parties are clueless on this one in Washington.

Why the hell can't you get it together to start a conservative party? My never ending question.

I mean we did it up here. And in the end by giving people a clear choice we are now in charge.

Heh. If I had a magic wand, I'd do exactly that, TD.

I think the left should pay a little less attention to what Palin says and thinks about Syria and a lot more attention to what Obama says and thinks about it since he is in the position of having to back up his red line or lose all credibility in the middle east.

Last edited:
"foreign policy" Palin? :eusa_think:

Palin slams military intervention in Syria: 'Let Allah sort it out'

Read more: Palin slams military intervention in Syria: 'Let Allah sort it out' - The Hill's Blog Briefing Room
Follow us: [MENTION=27326]The[/MENTION]hill on Twitter | TheHill on Facebook

She isn't the VP, she is a private citizen. She can say what she wants to. You're lame attempt to tie this to what she would do as VP is just that, lame.

She also is correct. We have no business getting involved in Syria.

Heh. If I had a magic wand, I'd do exactly that, TD.

It's really not hard. Well granted we wandered in the wilderness for a lot of years up here by sticking to our guns and not waivering.

And well hell's bells I'm going to jump back in trying to get the progressive conservatives out here to become the conservative party because progressives never win. Progressive conservatives are much like rinos.

So if I do wander back into politics I'd be sure to help anyone who wants to kick ass down south.

You find someone who really wants to start a serious conservative third party; I'm in.

"foreign policy" Palin? :eusa_think:

Palin slams military intervention in Syria: 'Let Allah sort it out'

Read more: Palin slams military intervention in Syria: 'Let Allah sort it out' - The Hill's Blog Briefing Room
Follow us: [MENTION=27326]The[/MENTION]hill on Twitter | TheHill on Facebook

She isn't the VP, she is a private citizen. She can say what she wants to. You're lame attempt to tie this to what she would do as VP is just that, lame.

She also is correct. We have no business getting involved in Syria.

Except she isn't saying we shouldn't get involved in Syria, she's saying we shouldn't get involved in Syria because Obama is President... She is suggesting that we wait to get involved until "we have a commander in chief who knows what he is doing..."

She is wrong. We should not get involved at all. Regardless of who our CinC might be.

Forum List

Back