🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Governor Palin (R) weighs-in on middle east

Palin is correct.

What your media isn't telling you is that this is not a struggle for democracy. It's a civil war based on the old Shia vs Sunni war doctrine.

Now your media lies to you on a day to day basis so you don't know what is truly going on over there.

BUT what I find truly distressing is that Obama's administration knowing full well that the "rebels" are Al Qaeda are going to arm them.

Holy toledo. You are knowingly giving AQ arms to take out Assad. Man your government is full of sick fucks to do this.

Most of those weapons will end up being used against us. We never ever learn.

Like she has a clue....is she even still relevant in any meaningful way?

She can see Damascus from her front porch. It's a bit over the top of Russian.

(Right on que)

No, she can't.

Next idiot please.

Don't they realize they look like total idiots when they attempt to slag Palin this way?

That they don't know it was a Tina Fey routine?

Are they that fucking stupid?(pardon my french)

I am against military intervention in Syria.

Too late. obama did it.

Stupid comment.

Too late for what? He's the guy we elected. It is not necessary that we agree with everything the guy does. If there is enough opposition to whet he does, political pressure on those in Washington is to be expected.

We will see if this is still an issue in November of next year. We will get to voice our opinion then. This is how our Republic operates.

This is a catch-22 situation and that's why we see the confusion regarding what do. You got some conservatives agreeing with "O" and some liberals opposing "O".
The fact that Palin thinks she has superior knowledge that needs to be considered is laughable. :lol::lol::lol::lol: Problem is, I have to take a big step to the right because agree with her this time. :scared1:

Where do you get the statement that she thinks she has superior knowledge?

You lefties are so fond of quoting things Palin never said.

Amen. Look what you have is the Inside the Beltway Brady Bunch.

Why the hell can't you get it together to start a conservative party? My never ending question.

:eusa_angel:

I mean we did it up here. And in the end by giving people a clear choice we are now in charge.

Why on earth can't you guys get it together to form a true conservative party?

Heh. If I had a magic wand, I'd do exactly that, TD.

It's really not hard. Well granted we wandered in the wilderness for a lot of years up here by sticking to our guns and not waivering.

And well hell's bells I'm going to jump back in trying to get the progressive conservatives out here to become the conservative party because progressives never win. Progressive conservatives are much like rinos.

So if I do wander back into politics I'd be sure to help anyone who wants to kick ass down south.

You find someone who really wants to start a serious conservative third party; I'm in.

Oh yeah, you will be the first to know if I do! BOOTS TO ASSES! Yehaw!

Palin is correct.

What your media isn't telling you is that this is not a struggle for democracy. It's a civil war based on the old Shia vs Sunni war doctrine.

Now your media lies to you on a day to day basis so you don't know what is truly going on over there.

BUT what I find truly distressing is that Obama's administration knowing full well that the "rebels" are Al Qaeda are going to arm them.

Holy toledo. You are knowingly giving AQ arms to take out Assad. Man your government is full of sick fucks to do this.

Most of those weapons will end up being used against us. We never ever learn.

I find it remarkable that the government is knowingly going to give weapons to AQ.

She can see Damascus from her front porch. It's a bit over the top of Russian.

(Right on que)

No, she can't.

Next idiot please.

Don't they realize they look like total idiots when they attempt to slag Palin this way?

Many are exactly THAT stupid. Others say things that they know aren't true simply because they need to marginalize Sarah Palin. They cannot debate her in the arena of ideas.

(Right on que)

No, she can't.

Next idiot please.

Many are exactly THAT stupid. Others say things that they know aren't true simply because they need to marginalize Sarah Palin. They cannot debate her in the arena of ideas.

I think that's what is truly disturbing. When I first saw a person in a t shirt "Palin is a ****" I knew we had hit a low we'd never come back from.

product_sarah_palin.jpg

Last edited:
I mean come on. And unless I am sorely mistaken no one hammered away at the lefties that were doing this crap from the Dem side.

and? she was a governor I guess that give her some right to comment on it

or the people on PmsNbc has more right?

I think that's what is truly disturbing. When I first saw a person in a t shirt "Palin is a ****" I knew we had hit a low we'd never come back from.

product_sarah_palin.jpg

Well there's a low I can hit on the guy. Any of you versed in basic male anatomy will know to what I refer.

product_sarah_palin.jpg

Well there's a low I can hit on the guy. Any of you versed in basic male anatomy will know to what I refer.

Oh women too.

PALIN-CUNT4503.jpg

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

There is your democrat of today. And these assholes have the nerve to say conservatives are waging a war on women when they have not a problem denigrating a woman who was a mayor and a governor.

Last edited:

product_sarah_palin.jpg

Oh women too.

PALIN-CUNT4503.jpg

As the gentleman I am, I don't hit a woman less she hits me first. So, I'll leave that side of the equation to you! I'll gladly sit by and watch.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

There is your democrat of today. And these assholes have the nerve to say conservatives are waging a war on women when they have not a problem denigrating a woman who was a mayor and a governor.

Obviously, they haven't strayed far from their roots. Heck, the Vikings gave their women more respect than Democrats of today do.

:eusa_shhh:

(Right on que)

No, she can't.

Next idiot please.

A brick wall could debate Palin in the arena of ideas.

Really....can you articulate any of her ideas?

Forum List

Back