🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Governor Palin (R) weighs-in on middle east

While I believe it is a mistake, a very big mistake, to aid the al Qaeda backed rebels in Syria, and it is just as big of a mistake to support Assad, I can not agree with Palin's reasoning behind her position.

When she says, "“Until we have a commander in chief who knows what he is doing....let Allah sort it out!” She loses me.

I am not a huge fan of many of our President's policies, but the reasons for not getting involved in Syria are too numerous to count and none of them have anything to do with the man sitting in the Oval office. Now or in the future.

This is a no win scenario for the U.S. May as well sit it out and deal with the final outcome later.

Think. What did our support of the Mujahideen get us...?

You lost the NeoConRon Brigade here.

I didn't support Bush's war in Iraq and I don't support Obama's aiding Syrian rebels.
more like Reagan's arming the Mujaheddin.
I assume Sarah knows that Allah means God. Maybe not...

I assume you don't know what you're talking about. As usual.
ever heard of monotheism? It encompasses three (3) religions I believe.
Sarah Palin is a Real American™ whom I hope will one day be President of this great country.

Where did that come from?

Last edited:
Just like to point out Obama is in the position he is on Syria because of his red line ultimatum if he had not thrown that down he would not now have to choose between taking action or to borrow a line for Bill Clinton risk looking like a total fool and a wuss on Syria.

Sorry bout that,

1. Obama wants what he wants and the liberal media will *allow it*.
2. Congress will act stupid, allowing it.
3. Senate will cluster fuck,.....

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Just like to point out Obama is in the position he is on Syria because of his red line ultimatum if he had not thrown that down he would not now have to choose between taking action or to borrow a line for Bill Clinton risk looking like a total fool and a wuss on Syria.

McCain going over there and shouting that we needed to intervene probably didn't help.

I don't understand why people on both sides in Congress want us to do anything with Syria.

>Morons.

Oh right.

McCain going over there and shouting that we needed to intervene probably didn't help.

I don't understand why people on both sides in Congress want us to do anything with Syria.

>Morons.

Oh right.

It probably didn't but when you tell someone if they cross this line it will be a game changer and then they cross it you have painted yourself into a corner.

It probably didn't but when you tell someone if they cross this line it will be a game changer and then they cross it you have painted yourself into a corner.

I can agree with that.
In the defense of the people who want to go in and help the rebels, I can see where they're coming from. Too many innocent people caught in the crossfire, you know? I can understand wanting to stabilize the country to save lives. I can understand Obama wanting to put his foot down.

But... what good is it going to do? I mean, let's look at the two sides: On one side is a dictator, and on the other side is Al-Qaeda. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

We don't need to have a horse in this race. Yes, people in Syria, innocent people - men, women, children - are going to die. Many have already died in their civil war. But we cannot make it better, no matter how much anyone believes we can.

Sorry bout that,

1. Oh we are fucked, if Obama says we are going in there, you can bet your last dollar that we will and our men and women will go die there in droves, then we get saddled up with a couple million fucking muslims refugees, from Syria and Palestine.
2. *Fuck You Obama*!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. Obama wants what he wants and the liberal media will *allow it*.
2. Congress will act stupid, allowing it.
3. Senate will cluster fuck,.....

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

ummm..... this is about your beloved Governor Palin (R) :eusa_whistle:

Palin is correct.

What your media isn't telling you is that this is not a struggle for democracy. It's a civil war based on the old Shia vs Sunni war doctrine.

Now your media lies to you on a day to day basis so you don't know what is truly going on over there.

BUT what I find truly distressing is that Obama's administration knowing full well that the "rebels" are Al Qaeda are going to arm them.

Holy toledo. You are knowingly giving AQ arms to take out Assad. Man your government is full of sick fucks to do this.

Palin is correct.

What your media isn't telling you is that this is not a struggle for democracy. It's a civil war based on the old Shia vs Sunni war doctrine.

Now your media lies to you on a day to day basis so you don't know what is truly going on over there.

BUT what I find truly distressing is that Obama's administration knowing full well that the "rebels" are Al Qaeda are going to arm them.

Holy toledo. You are knowingly giving AQ arms to take out Assad. Man your government is full of sick fucks to do this.

This is why I disowned them. Both parties are clueless on this one in Washington.

Forum List

Back