🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Governor Palin (R) weighs-in on middle east

While I believe it is a mistake, a very big mistake, to aid the al Qaeda backed rebels in Syria, and it is just as big of a mistake to support Assad, I can not agree with Palin's reasoning behind her position.

When she says, "“Until we have a commander in chief who knows what he is doing....let Allah sort it out!” She loses me.

I am not a huge fan of many of our President's policies, but the reasons for not getting involved in Syria are too numerous to count and none of them have anything to do with the man sitting in the Oval office. Now or in the future.

This is a no win scenario for the U.S. May as well sit it out and deal with the final outcome later.

Think. What did our support of the Mujahideen get us...?

Give them the guns and let them kill each other off. Our enemies are fighting our enemies, and that means we win regardless of which of them win.

Al Qaeda is fighting Assad, Hezbollah, and the Iranian Revolutionary Guard, so it is in our national interest to arm them all. After they have returned Syria to the stone age, we can support Turkey taking over the country.

So...you support another "Fast and Furious".

Isn't the correct term "Half Term Governor Palin"

LMAO, what are you whining about now, girlfriend? The hypocrisy that Obama spent a THIRD of a term before running for something else is fine with you...

And he was elected. Palin did not get elected to something else (like VP)...she simply quit. And for you to pretend that getting elected to higher office = quitting is beneath any person with more than a 5th grade education.

Um...did you actually read the posts? I don't care either way, I was pointing out rw's hypocrisy. My pointing out a double standard in no way logically indicates what my position on the issue is. Which is on that particular point I don't really care about either.

While I believe it is a mistake, a very big mistake, to aid the al Qaeda backed rebels in Syria, and it is just as big of a mistake to support Assad, I can not agree with Palin's reasoning behind her position.

When she says, "“Until we have a commander in chief who knows what he is doing....let Allah sort it out!” She loses me.

I am not a huge fan of many of our President's policies, but the reasons for not getting involved in Syria are too numerous to count and none of them have anything to do with the man sitting in the Oval office. Now or in the future.

This is a no win scenario for the U.S. May as well sit it out and deal with the final outcome later.

Think. What did our support of the Mujahideen get us...?

Give them the guns and let them kill each other off. Our enemies are fighting our enemies, and that means we win regardless of which of them win.

Al Qaeda is fighting Assad, Hezbollah, and the Iranian Revolutionary Guard, so it is in our national interest to arm them all. After they have returned Syria to the stone age, we can support Turkey taking over the country.

So...you support another "Fast and Furious".

No, I do not support another "Fast and Furious". I do not consider our border patrol agents to be "enemies" of the United States. However, if you can figure out a good way to get the Mexican drug lords to accelerate killing each other, you could probably get my support.

Why don't you link your quote so we can see which ignorant reporter would call her "Ms." Palin, since the correct way to address her would be; Mrs. Palin or Governor Palin?

Conservatives are at their most amusing when attempting to defend Palin.

Lol, that's funny coming from a defender of the obama administration. The least informed president in history. He finds out major news at the same time and the same way as i do.execept the killing of osama and i bet if it went wrong he wouldn't know a thing about the operation.

LMAO, what are you whining about now, girlfriend? The hypocrisy that Obama spent a THIRD of a term before running for something else is fine with you...

And he was elected. Palin did not get elected to something else (like VP)...she simply quit. And for you to pretend that getting elected to higher office = quitting is beneath any person with more than a 5th grade education.

Um...did you actually read the posts? I don't care either way, I was pointing out rw's hypocrisy. My pointing out a double standard in no way logically indicates what my position on the issue is. Which is on that particular point I don't really care about either.

Again, the left cannot debate her in the arena of ideas, they can only insult her.

Hopefully Egypt will follow through on it's threats and wage war against Assad.

Egypt's president denounces Assad, backs no-fly zone over Syria

That would be great IF they do it before obama gets a chance to supply Al-Queda simpathizers with weapons.
Funny how the wingnuts push for us to involve ourselves in Syria, then bash Obama for involving ourselves in Syria. :lol:

Who pushed for our involvement in Syria?

Again, the left cannot debate her in the arena of ideas, they can only insult her.
She has ideas? :lol:

Name some.

Sarah Palin quit the Alaskan Governorship for one simple reason, the state legislature had made it impossible for her to govern effectively. She did what was best for the state of Alaska and resigned.

Why don't you link your quote so we can see which ignorant reporter would call her "Ms." Palin, since the correct way to address her would be; Mrs. Palin or Governor Palin?

Being promoted to the President of the United States is different from quitting two years into your term

Sarah Palin quit the Alaskan Governorship for one simple reason, the state legislature had made it impossible for her to govern effectively. She did what was best for the state of Alaska and resigned.

Well, that's about the third excuse I've heard. :lol:

So...when the going gets tough, Palin quits.

Forum List

Back