🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Governor Palin (R) weighs-in on middle east

She's a hell of a lot smarter than her critics.

I really dont think so

She knows rehearsed one liners and is confident within her comfort zone and with a partisan audience who dwells on every word.

She is careful not to venture outside of her comfort zone. Otherwise, she starts with "I can see Russia from parts of Alaska"
Careful not to venture outside of their comfort zone, knows rehearsed one liners, confident within their comfort zone and with a partisan audience gee that sounds like another politician we all know and some here worship now who could that be? Two hints.
1- It's not Palin.
2- It's not a Republican.

wrongwhiner is a Obama cult member..he fell for a slogan and a speech..
that's sad, no wonder he has to dig at palin...lol

You consider her a babe of the first order? Fuck, dude.....you can live out your sexual fantasies. Just go to your local PTA or church lady group. Bring donuts.

Oh freaking bite me. You have Debbie.

images

We have Sarah.

sarah_palin_reality_show.jpg

And we know the difference.

allen-west-lunatic.jpg

Are you too stupid to know that the poster is referring to West being a lunatic?
Yes. Yes you are.

And you are too stupid to know that the picture was endorsed by him in reference to your crazy Debbie.

Alan loved the pic.

images

We have Sarah.

allen-west-lunatic.jpg

Are you too stupid to know that the poster is referring to West being a lunatic?

Yes. Yes you are.

Ha ha ha! This is great! Please don't stop embarassing yourself in public! it's hilarious!

I'm sorry.....what? Are you also too stupid to know that the poster is mocking West? Are you really unaware that West is known as a fucking lunatic?

Ha ha ha? You are very original.

images

We have Sarah.

allen-west-lunatic.jpg

Yes. Yes you are.

And you are too stupid to know that the picture was endorsed by him in reference to your crazy Debbie.

Alan loved the pic.

Say what? Are you claiming that West endorsed a picture of himself with that caption?

I wonder if you can substantiate that?

images

We have Sarah.

allen-west-lunatic.jpg

Yes. Yes you are.

Alan loved the pic.

lol, I like West...not like Obama who can only reads dumb speeches and pipe up and say the police acted stupidly, West tells it like it is..

Yes. Yes you are.

Ha ha ha! This is great! Please don't stop embarassing yourself in public! it's hilarious!

I'm sorry.....what? Are you also too stupid to know that the poster is mocking West? Are you really unaware that West is known as a fucking lunatic?

LL. Please tell me you know that this was endorsed by West.

You can interpret this any way you want, but Alan endorsed this picture. And you should be thanking your lucky stars every day that a man like him served his country so you could mouth off on a forum every day.

I really dont think so

She knows rehearsed one liners and is confident within her comfort zone and with a partisan audience who dwells on every word.

She is careful not to venture outside of her comfort zone. Otherwise, she starts with "I can see Russia from parts of Alaska"

I am so glad you brought that up. It's a perfect example of how much smarter she is than you guys are. Just the fact that you cannot understand it and you ridicule her for it shows how far above you she is.

Let me explain.

If you will remember, when she was asked the question, there was concern about Russia's aggression toward the country of Georgia. Sarah Palin was asked what she would recommend if she was VP. Sarah Palin's answer involve the VERY importnat and poignant point that you can see Russia from parts of Alaska. The reason it's important is that if youcan actually see that, Russia becomes not just a faceless enemy but a very real country with real people. It gives one a unique perspective. Sarah palin was absolutely right and the fact that you lefties not only don't understand it, but you think you she's stupid for saying it is histerically funny to me.

Nice tale...

Too bad it is not true. But it is a nice song and dance after the fact to try to justify her ridiculous statement. The question was poised by Charley Gibson in his interview and it was a question about her foreign policy experience. Somehow, Palin thought that was relevant
She doubled down on stupidity in her Katie Couric interview when she had two weeks to think of an answer. She brought up how "Mr Putin has to fly over Alaska when he comes to the US". Some foreign policy experience

Dumber than a box of rocks

Here's proof that you are completely full of shit. Not only is she asked about the actions by Russia, she is asked about Alaska's proximity:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGSJCDw3ZBw]Sarah Palin - You Can See Russia From Alaska www.RightFace.us - YouTube[/ame]

You fail, you, lose, Palin is way above your partisan hack head.

You can interpret this any way you want, but Alan endorsed this picture. And you should be thanking your lucky stars every day that a man like him served his country so you could mouth off on a forum every day.

Why would I tell you that? I have no reason to believe it. I am thinking that it was produced ( you know....photoshop ) as a way to mock him.

Have you anything to substantiate his endorsing it? I think you made a mistake.....and now realize it.....and are trying to bullshit your way out of admitting it.

I thank my lucky stars that men like my father and his brothers served this country. West fucked his reputation up himself. He is one of the worst public figures we have in this nation. Just a despicable person. Fuck him.

I am so glad you brought that up. It's a perfect example of how much smarter she is than you guys are. Just the fact that you cannot understand it and you ridicule her for it shows how far above you she is.

Let me explain.

If you will remember, when she was asked the question, there was concern about Russia's aggression toward the country of Georgia. Sarah Palin was asked what she would recommend if she was VP. Sarah Palin's answer involve the VERY importnat and poignant point that you can see Russia from parts of Alaska. The reason it's important is that if youcan actually see that, Russia becomes not just a faceless enemy but a very real country with real people. It gives one a unique perspective. Sarah palin was absolutely right and the fact that you lefties not only don't understand it, but you think you she's stupid for saying it is histerically funny to me.

Nice tale...

Too bad it is not true. But it is a nice song and dance after the fact to try to justify her ridiculous statement. The question was poised by Charley Gibson in his interview and it was a question about her foreign policy experience. Somehow, Palin thought that was relevant
She doubled down on stupidity in her Katie Couric interview when she had two weeks to think of an answer. She brought up how "Mr Putin has to fly over Alaska when he comes to the US". Some foreign policy experience

Here's proof that you are completely full of shit. Not only is she asked about the actions by Russia, she is asked about Alaska's proximity:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGSJCDw3ZBw]Sarah Palin - You Can See Russia From Alaska www.RightFace.us - YouTube[/ame]

rightwinger is wronghateful who spreads nothing but lies

Yes. Yes you are.

Alan loved the pic.

lol, I like West...not like Obama who can only reads dumb speeches and pipe up and say the police acted stupidly, West tells it like it is..

I hope he decides to run again. I have a place in Cocoa Beach I could live and work out of. I wouldn't be that far north that I couldn't get a hands on too.

Alan loved the pic.

I hope he decides to run again. I have a place in Cocoa Beach I could live and work out of. I wouldn't be that far north that I couldn't get a hands on too.

It is a good ride. You would have to be especially interested in helping a fool get elected to do the windshield time.

He won't run again. He is known as a crazy person. Volatile. Not very thoughtful. Dumb. Ineffective. An embarrassment.

Cocoa Beach.........nice place. Why mess it up?

Let me explain.

Nice tale...

This far north we are also really smart asses up here. And distance to us is a very different thing than it is to a city person.

I'm considered in the "deep south" being in Sundown Manitoba for example. North of me are polar bears in Churchill. Literally a few hours drive.

Russia from Alaska is considered a "hop skip and a jump". You can take a stone and skip it into international waters.

Only city morons who wanted to find fault with Palin didn't get what she meant.

It is a good ride. You would have to be especially interested in helping a fool get elected to do the windshield time.

He won't run again. He is known as a crazy person. Volatile. Not very thoughtful. Dumb. Ineffective. An embarrassment.

Cocoa Beach.........nice place. Why mess it up?

Cocoa's fun to me. May be permanent up and coming.

Now to Alan. He's not all those things that has been put out there by your local D's.

With every post he exposes himself as a total nit wit. And has the nerve to claim that Palin is dumb. You can't make this stuff up folks.

Nice tale...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGSJCDw3ZBw]Sarah Palin - You Can See Russia From Alaska [ame]www.RightFace.us[/ame] - YouTube[/ame]

This far north we are also really smart asses up here. And distance to us is a very different thing than it is to a city person.

I'm considered in the "deep south" being in Sundown Manitoba for example. North of me are polar bears in Churchill. Literally a few hours drive.

Russia from Alaska is considered a "hop skip and a jump". You can take a stone and skip it into international waters.

Only city morons who wanted to find fault with Palin didn't get what she meant.

I'm as far away from Alaska as you can get and still be within the continental US and I got it right away.

I'll share with you a similar story:

When I was in the Navy, we went on a Mediterranian cruise with the Aircraft Carrier Kennedy and a flotilla of NATO ships. Once a Russian Destroyer came close to us (I was on the USS Blakely FF1072) I got on the ships binoculars and looked at their ship. This was during the Cold War even. I'll never forget the feeling when I saw Russian Sailors on deck staring back at us. Suddenly, they weren't the big bad Russkies, they were men, boys really, like me. It gives you a different perspective. Sarah Palin was right and the lefties just aren't intelligent enough to know better.

Last edited:
"foreign policy" Palin? :eusa_think:

Palin slams military intervention in Syria: 'Let Allah sort it out'

Read more: Palin slams military intervention in Syria: 'Let Allah sort it out' - The Hill's Blog Briefing Room
Follow us: [MENTION=27326]The[/MENTION]hill on Twitter | TheHill on Facebook

It's funny to see some of those statist and interventionist neo-cons suddenly jump on the Civil Liberties and Libertarian non-interventionist bandwagon. :lol:

...and yet in process still pretend they were not wrong about Iraq.

With every post he exposes himself as a total nit wit. And has the nerve to claim that Palin is dumb. You can't make this stuff up folks.

I am right here dummy. Your desire to gossip is odd.

Have YOU any evidence that the image and caption are anything but a slam on West? Or....are you just in need of conversation?

Forum List

Back