🤑 ⏳ Last chance to grab those Amazon Prime Deals! (Don’t miss out—click here to check them out!) 🛒✨

governor walker pranked

What difference does that make? Walker didn't know it was a prank.
and he didnt say anything wrong either
so fucking what

Um, he said he was considering using instigators and that he'd be interested in taking up an offer of a paid vacation in California. So instigating violence and bribery are ok with you? And please, don't feign ignorance.
1) He didn't instigate violence.
2) He didn't accept a bribe

You lose..................NEXT.

What difference does that make? Walker didn't know it was a prank.
and he didnt say anything wrong either
so fucking what

Um, he said he was considering using instigators and that he'd be interested in taking up an offer of a paid vacation in California. So instigating violence and bribery are ok with you? And please, don't feign ignorance.
no, he didnt
but it sure is funny as hell watching you dipshit CLAIM he did
:lol:

What's interesting is whatching the most fringest Far RW lunatics attempt to deny that the SOB Koch Sucker was not only OK with accepting paid vacations as reward for what he's doing politically, aka bribes, but was OK with considering using fraudulent tactics of sending fake protesters to "stir up trouble" amongst the ranks.

This is a VERY damning tape.

But let the Far RW tops keep spinning.

What's interesting is whatching the most fringest Far RW lunatics attempt to deny that the SOB Koch Sucker was not only OK with accepting paid vacations as reward for what he's doing politically, aka bribes, but was OK with considering using fraudulent tactics of sending fake protesters to "stir up trouble" amongst the ranks.

Please link where he ACCEPTED a vacation. "Considering" is now illegal? :lol: I mean, how far did he consider it?
That's pretty weak even for a person like yourself, marc.

Please link where he ACCEPTED a vacation. "Considering" is now illegal? :lol: I mean, how far did he consider it?
That's pretty weak even for a person like yourself, marc.
hey, they cant even understand the context in anything
of course we should trust their words

LOL

This isn't going away, fellas

Fake Koch: Right, right. Well, we’ll back you any way we can. But, uh, what we were thinking about the crowds was, uh, was planting some troublemakers.

Walker: You know, the, well, the only problem with that — because we thought about that.

Fake Koch: [Laughs] Well, I tell you what, Scott: once you crush these bastards I’ll fly you out to Cali and really show you a good time.

Walker: All right, that would be outstanding. Thanks, thanks for all the support and helping us move the cause forward, and we appreciate it.

Fake Koch: Right, right. Well, we’ll back you any way we can. But, uh, what we were thinking about the crowds was, uh, was planting some troublemakers.

Walker: You know, the, well, the only problem with that — because we thought about that.

Fake Koch: [Laughs] Well, I tell you what, Scott: once you crush these bastards I’ll fly you out to Cali and really show you a good time.

Walker: All right, that would be outstanding. Thanks, thanks for all the support and helping us move the cause forward, and we appreciate it.

funny there are no hysterical threads from the right about this. it's pretty disgusting. doing his masters' bidding... well, he thought he was, anyway.

can you imagine if a democratic governor got nailed for doing this but thinking he had george soros on the phone instead?

i can just see the foaming at the mouth that the right would be doing.

it's that whole double standard thing... eh?

funny there are no hysterical threads from the right about this. it's pretty disgusting. doing his masters' bidding... well, he thought he was, anyway.

can you imagine if a democratic governor got nailed for doing this but thinking he had george soros on the phone instead?

oh please
thats nothing

oh please
thats nothing
Yeah, even the LMSM has pretty much dropped it......For two reasons, their beloved messiah's best union buddy let the cat out of the bag about he and Obama's true relationship, the same week as the prank call. And, the fact that Walker did nothing wrong in the end.

Funny thing is, as the liberal progressive agenda continues to crash and burn, the more desperate these loons are becoming.......I'm finding it laughable.:lol::lol::lol:

And as you can see, the lines are being drawn. The neocon parrots/pundits, the birthers, oathers, teabaggers, libertarians are all fine with an elected official saying that the ONLY reason he didn't use paid rabble rousers to disrupt a legal and non-violent protest because it wasn't politically expedient.....they have no problem with the same official accepting paid vacations from one of his biggest campaign donors.

Yep...after two years of wailing about every ass backwards theory about Obama, exaggerating every picayune discrepency.....these neocon hypocrits have NO problem with a governor getting caught contemplating fascist agendaa of his masters.

Wisconsin is the test case, folks. Get it together.

The outrage overload would literally shut the Internet down ............... and they would blame Obama.

I wonder where RGS is to explain how this is OK and how it if were a Dem governor that he would be totally fine with it ....

And as you can see, the lines are being drawn. The neocon parrots/pundits, the birthers, oathers, teabaggers, libertarians are all fine with an elected official saying that the ONLY reason he didn't use paid rabble rousers to disrupt a legal and non-violent protest because it wasn't politically expedient.....they have no problem with the same official accepting paid vacations from one of his biggest campaign donors.

Yep...after two years of wailing about every ass backwards theory about Obama, exaggerating every picayune discrepency.....these neocon hypocrits have NO problem with a governor getting caught contemplating fascist agendaa of his masters.

moron

Fortunately, Walker tipped the hand he was already overplaying.

yeah, agree with the pathetic fucking moron

that idiot cant even post without saying neocon

yeah, agree with the pathetic fucking moron

that idiot cant even post without saying neocon

He's right.

Do try to cope.

Forum List

Back