🤑 ⏳ Last chance to grab those Amazon Prime Deals! (Don’t miss out—click here to check them out!) 🛒✨

governor walker pranked

This isn't going away, fellas

Fake Koch: Right, right. Well, we’ll back you any way we can. But, uh, what we were thinking about the crowds was, uh, was planting some troublemakers.

Walker: You know, the, well, the only problem with that — because we thought about that.

Fake Koch: [Laughs] Well, I tell you what, Scott: once you crush these bastards I’ll fly you out to Cali and really show you a good time.

Walker: All right, that would be outstanding. Thanks, thanks for all the support and helping us move the cause forward, and we appreciate it.
they are already swooshing and spinning trying to pretend it ain't so.

i even saw one far rw fringer spewing some swill about "context"

lol
:lol:

Fake Koch: Right, right. Well, we’ll back you any way we can. But, uh, what we were thinking about the crowds was, uh, was planting some troublemakers.

Walker: You know, the, well, the only problem with that — because we thought about that.

Fake Koch: [Laughs] Well, I tell you what, Scott: once you crush these bastards I’ll fly you out to Cali and really show you a good time.

Walker: All right, that would be outstanding. Thanks, thanks for all the support and helping us move the cause forward, and we appreciate it.

lol

I like the "he was just being polite" (by giving him a 20 minute blow job over the phone) excuse.

Honestly.....sounds like small talk with a big donor. Nothing firm, but I do admit....that there isn't a politician that doesn't look at every angle of the chess board. I doubt that he would insult any potential major donor. But, that doesn't equate to taking what was said to be serious, either.
Remember Rahm and his infamous, "Never let a crisis go to waste" remark? It's all the same, so let's try and keep it real.

lol
yeah, like you would understand the context

Honestly.....sounds like small talk with a big donor. Nothing firm, but I do admit....that there isn't a politcian that doesn't look at every angle of the chess board. I doubt that he would insult any potential major donor. But, that doesn't equate to taking what was said to be serious, either.
Remember Rahm and his infamous, "Never let a crisis go to waste" remark? It's all the same, so let's try and keep it real.

Agreed that it is nothing firm .. no details discussed or anything but "alright, that would be outstanding" is most definitely an affirmative answer to the offer.

lol
yeah, like you would understand the context

tell me...whats the context.

break it down

tell me...whats the context.

break it down

Here's the context of the conversation:

Bought and paid for Governor thinks he is giving a status report to his sugar daddy.

Ok, go!
yeah, and this "bought and paid for governor" has no clue how the guy that paid for him sounds
LOL
you are just proving you are gone over the hill

Heh ... caller claims to be calling from a bad line when setting up the call with his Chief of Staff (who was very happy to hear from "Koch").

And let's not forget about the $40k + that the Koch's gave to Walker's campaign and the million they gave to Republican Governors Association who spent hundreds of thousands in ads on the WI governor's race.

Here's the context of the conversation:

Bought and paid for Governor thinks he is giving a status report to his sugar daddy.

Ok, go!
yeah, and this "bought and paid for governor" has no clue how the guy that paid for him sounds
LOL

Heh ... caller claims to be calling from a bad line when setting up the call with his Chief of Staff (who was very happy to hear from "Koch").
ah so even his chief of staff doesnt know koch enough to know this guy wasnt him

and yet YOU still want to claim a "bought and paid for governor"

now THAT is cognitive dissonance

LOL

ah so even his chief of staff doesnt know koch enough to know this guy wasnt him

When you say you aren't on your phone and calling from a bad line "he didn't recognize his voice" claim doesn't hold water.

When you say you aren't on your phone and calling from a bad line "he didn't recognize his voice" claim doesn't hold water.
yeah sure sure
LOL

Forum List

Back