Govt really loved Covid

Probably miss is it immensely. How dare you keep your restaurant or gym open or whisper "misinformation" in the net

Rather obvious.

Through lies, exaggerations, and fearmongering,. the corrupt elements in government had so large a portion of the population so deathly afraid of a routine cold/flu outbreak that the populace not only allowed, but literally begged government to strip us of essential human rights, shut down our businesses, destroy our economy, coerce many of us into taking dangerous experimental drugs, and to seize and abuse unprecedented illegitimate powers over us.

I am utterly disgusted by how stupid, cowardly, and gullible, so many of my fellow Americans showed themselves to be, in the face of the #CoronaHoax2020.

Funny how much effort they put into this while ignoring crime to the extant you can take whatever you want from a business

Yeah, they're definitely goona be trying that same stuff again. Predictably.

As an aside, I noticed that some state attorneys are already looking for ways to skirt the constitutional/legal restrictions with regard to manipulating the election laws.

Clearly, they know that they aren't gonna get away with usurping the Constitution and Law in the same exact manner that they did last time by letting the state attorneys bypass the state legislatures to change the election laws.

They're not gonna get away with that again. Nope...

Yeah, they're definitely goona be trying that same stuff again. Predictably.

As an aside, I noticed that some state attorneys are already looking for ways to skirt the constitutional/legal restrictions with regard to manipulating the election laws, btw.

Clearly, they know that they aren't gonna get away with usurping the Constitution and Law in the same exact manner that they did last time by letting the state attorneys bypass the state legislatures to change the election laws.

They're not gonna get away with that again. Nope...

"They're not gonna get away with that again. Nope..."

Not so sure of that. ..

"They're not gonna get away with that again. Nope..."

Not so sure of that. ..

I was talking about that specific thing.

The state legislature's aren't gonna get away with the same dereliction this time.

They're not gonna get away with passing off their role regarding election laws to the secretaries of states this time.

And they know it. Which is why we're seeing states attorneys now looking for Legal council on how to keep certain people off their ballots.

This is what I'm talking about...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back