Goya shelves freaking emptied out! lol

The small size of the Goya (Thai) sardines makes them easy to pack and carry. They've blended the taste that's different from the 'traditional' tomato taste of the usual sardines in tomato sauce, the trick may be the tapioca starch.

I would kill for those!

Jo
[/QUOTE]

Fart bubbles or sardines? :) Yeah I know. I love sardines, Goya is excellent. Inshore is fished out so sardines are WAY out there. Where water is cleaner, sorta. They only eat plankton. One of the top foods and cleanest.

We first made sure they were not Chinese Goya. They are Thai Goya, though we've yet to verify the source of the tapioca starch, that uniquely tones-down the tomato sauce.

I'm pretty impressed I didn't think it would go this far but so far the buycott is a smashing success beyond anyone's wildest dreams. I bought my usual Goya items and doubled the purchase today..... It definitely won't go to waste in my house. To make me feel even better a thief on the police sign that had been placed up against the grocery store parking lot fence have been modified to read defend the police.
There's a big scandal going on here in my town unofficially they calling this guy the E BANDIT.....LOL.....I DON'T KNOW HOW HE DOES IT WITHOUT BEING SEEN BUT HE MANAGES TO GET UP TO THE SIGNS AND CHANGE THE U TO AN E IN BRIGHT ORANGE PAINT. Quick somebody call the police!

Jo
You eat the crap they make? No wonder you're so fat.

They make great hispanic products. Sorry that offends you.

I bought several Trumpy bears as gifts for my liberal friends. ... :cool:

You have no libturd "friends". They waiting to cut your throat, just like millions of jihadists are ready to cut their atheist throats as soon as the greater enemy is defeated.

Fuck him if that offends him. I was actually out looking for Goya products lately. Looks like they've been bought up because I could not find any even in TX. I'm delighted when bed wetting leftist pieces of shit are mocked by the public.

Fuck him if that offends him. I was actually out looking for Goya products lately. Looks like they've been bought up because I could not find any even in TX. I'm delighted when bed wetting leftist pieces of shit are mocked by the public.

I do find it highly entertaining watching white liberals boycotting hispanic companies in the name of "wokeness".

Yes, Jihad Breath. We know where education leads: to the educated and the knowledge-envious. That is why we study both and expose both: the pathologies of islamochristiana

Forum List

Back