Goya shelves freaking emptied out! lol

I'm pretty impressed I didn't think it would go this far but so far the buycott is a smashing success beyond anyone's wildest dreams. I bought my usual Goya items and doubled the purchase today..... It definitely won't go to waste in my house. To make me feel even better a thief on the police sign that had been placed up against the grocery store parking lot fence have been modified to read defend the police.
There's a big scandal going on here in my town unofficially they calling this guy the E BANDIT.....LOL.....I DON'T KNOW HOW HE DOES IT WITHOUT BEING SEEN BUT HE MANAGES TO GET UP TO THE SIGNS AND CHANGE THE U TO AN E IN BRIGHT ORANGE PAINT. Quick somebody call the police!

Jo
You eat the crap they make? No wonder you're so fat.
It beats the hell out of being so stupid from all the pure bullshit that you gobble down every day.
I give it right back to both sides and the fat.

I'm pretty impressed I didn't think it would go this far but so far the buycott is a smashing success beyond anyone's wildest dreams. I bought my usual Goya items and doubled the purchase today..... It definitely won't go to waste in my house. To make me feel even better a thief on the police sign that had been placed up against the grocery store parking lot fence have been modified to read defend the police.
There's a big scandal going on here in my town unofficially they calling this guy the E BANDIT.....LOL.....I DON'T KNOW HOW HE DOES IT WITHOUT BEING SEEN BUT HE MANAGES TO GET UP TO THE SIGNS AND CHANGE THE U TO AN E IN BRIGHT ORANGE PAINT. Quick somebody call the police!

Jo

This is Goya's chance to shine. People will buy their beans once to try them and make a political point against the Leftards.

But if they are impressed by the quality of the beanery, they'll become lifetime Goya customers.
Nah, they'll rake in the bucks for the next six months then they'll hang the "For Sale" sign back for a higher amount and thank the smelly skidmark retards all the way to the bank. That's what capitalist racketeers do.

Nah, they'll rake in the bucks for the next six months then they'll hang the "For Sale" sign back for a higher amount and thank the smelly skidmark retards all the way to the bank. That's what capitalist racketeers do.
Goya is a family run business that has been around since 1936.
I seriously doubt that they would ever sell. ... :cool:

Aren't they made in China by child labor?
Personally, I don't care where my Trumpy bear was made.
It represents truth, justice, and the American way.
I hug my Trumpy bear every night as I fall into a peaceful sleep knowing our country is safely and securely in the hands of our wonderful president. ... :thup:
I like how the commercial shows somebody actually wrapping themselves in the flag.

The Hispanic clerk who was reading the label for badger said "Guatemala' but was joking. It's actually from Thailand:

'Goya Tinapa Sardinas, en salsa de tomate, peso neto 5.5 oz (155g). Ingredients: sardines, water, tomato paste, tapioca modified starch, salt, xanthan gum and oleoresin paprika
Sardinas, Agua, Pasta De Tomate, Azucar, Almidon De Tapioca Modificado, Sal, Goma Xantana y Oleoresina De Pimenton Contiene Pescado

70 centavos

Jo
I am on a plant based diet and chic peas are used to emulate every other food item on earth.

Last edited:
goya.png

Badger's mini project will be to bypass the panda-handling coercion of street people, as well as the traditional food banks and government-funding-parasitized charity mafias of organized religion, and hand this stuff out directly, because indeed there may be some Americans who have had trouble acquiring EBT during the crisis. Some of them did not get the extra EBT that came through during May and June. When will we be seeing Guatemalan Goya?!

Jo
I am on a plant based diet and chic peas are sued to emulate every other food item on earth.
Just bought my mother several cans of Goya chic peas yesterday. No wonder she wanted them. :)

Jo
I am on a plant based diet and chic peas are sued to emulate every other food item on earth.
Just bought my mother several cans of Goya chic peas yesterday. No wonder she wanted them. :)
Good stuff.

A problem arises: How can one know for certain that they are not giving free Goya to a panhandling BLM-Antifa marxist vandal?

The small size of the Goya (Thai) sardines makes them easy to pack and carry. They've blended the taste that's different from the 'traditional' tomato taste of the usual sardines in tomato sauce, the trick may be the tapioca starch.

How often do you think I buy cans of beans? :lol:

When ever you feel like farting in the bathtub and biting the bubbles. Quite often I spect.
A problem arises: How can one know for certain that they are not giving free Goya to a panhandling BLM-Antifa marxist vandal?

The small size of the Goya (Thai) sardines makes them easy to pack and carry. They've blended the taste that's different from the 'traditional' tomato taste of the usual sardines in tomato sauce, the trick may be the tapioca starch.

I would kill for those!

Jo

#39 said: "I would kill for those!" Badger's now holding multiple cans, and scored them for $.70 each:

Goya Sardines in Tomato Sauce

Forum List

Back