Graham:Benghazi survivors told/threatened to be mum

I'm sure Graham has proof of this assertion? Surely, a responsible sen like Graham wouldn't go around making blind accusations. I'm sure of it.

Whatever is going on, I'm sure the regular posters at The Blaze will get to the bottom of it

:rofl:

Captain Crunch
Posted on March 16, 2013 at 6:28pm

I’m a truck driver. I recently delivered a load to the Fort Belvoir military base just outside of Washington DC. Going through one of the parimiter security gates I was asked to show my ID, bill of lading, and open the hood of my truck so they could do a complete inspection of the truck inside and out. No problem…pretty standard security. Guards did not wear US military issue uniforms. They were dressed in unmarked swat type uniforms. Ok, so maybe they were civilian contractors…that is until one female opened her mouth to speak…she had a very pronounced foreign accent…maybe german or swiss….not sure. Just an observation. Make of it what you will.

stablepar
Posted on March 16, 2013 at 2:00pm

it must be 10 to 15 years ago there was a bit on the late night news about an afb in the desert where as the germans were shown raising their flag. it wasn’t a long or particularly informative and it seemed to be cut a bit short. i did’t really pay to much attention so i missed a lot of it but it got my attention. i searched the news for a long time but never heard anything about it. over the years it has come back to my mind. i think i have my answer

Forum List

Back