Graham calls for Senate Judiciary hearing on McCabe firing

Just exactly what crime has Donald Trump been accused of?

Without a crime, there can be no obstruction.

That is simply not true. Trump could be squeaky clean but if he gets in the way of an investigation then that is still obstruction.

So, I don't know, maybe someone should tell the totally innocent president that he has nothing to worry about and just let the investigation take it's course.

How is he getting in the way of an investigation for doing his job?

That requires a longer answer.

The short answer is look at your post about what is and is not obstruction and then look at my reply. It's not really about Trump it's just correcting you that there doesn't need to be an original crime in order for an obstruction of justice charge to be issued.

Logic says otherwise.

No, logic says when you obstruct justice then you are obstructing justice. I don't know how it could be clearer.
Well you should say what is being obstructed?

Do all fired FBI agents get a senate hearing to tell their side of the story or just the privileged DC swamp agents?

When their firing is direct proof of obstruction of justice by the president, yes. All FBI agents should get a senate hearing to tell their side of the story in that case.

That is simply not true. Trump could be squeaky clean but if he gets in the way of an investigation then that is still obstruction.

So, I don't know, maybe someone should tell the totally innocent president that he has nothing to worry about and just let the investigation take it's course.
Trump ain’t squeaky clean, but he’s not guilty of collusion either
Collusion isn’t a crime

Do all fired FBI agents get a senate hearing to tell their side of the story or just the privileged DC swamp agents?

When their firing is direct proof of obstruction of justice by the president, yes. All FBI agents should get a senate hearing to tell their side of the story in that case.

LOL Trump didn't fire the guy, and the FBI followed all protocols required for firing any FBI agent, including a recommendation from an inspector general. Why do you people constantly lie and make shit up?

At the direction of the president.
So what? We got a fking dossier!

Patience grasshopper. Mueller will finish his investigation and issue his report in due time. If Trump did nothing wrong, why is he so worried?
In 2050?

Thoughts?

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) on Sunday said he believes the Senate Judiciary Committee should hold a hearing on the firing of former FBI deputy director Andrew McCabe.

“I think we owe it to the average American to have a hearing in the judiciary committee where Attorney General Sessions comes forward with whatever documentation he has about the firing, and give Mr. McCabe the chance to defend himself,” Graham, a member of the panel, said on CNN’s “State of the Union."

“I believe when it comes to this issue we need as much transparency as possible to make sure it wasn’t politically motivated,” he added.

Graham is an all around asshole and loose canon. One never knows where he's coming from or what his true agenda is.

Thoughts?

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) on Sunday said he believes the Senate Judiciary Committee should hold a hearing on the firing of former FBI deputy director Andrew McCabe.

“I think we owe it to the average American to have a hearing in the judiciary committee where Attorney General Sessions comes forward with whatever documentation he has about the firing, and give Mr. McCabe the chance to defend himself,” Graham, a member of the panel, said on CNN’s “State of the Union."

“I believe when it comes to this issue we need as much transparency as possible to make sure it wasn’t politically motivated,” he added.

Graham is an all around asshole and loose canon. One never knows where he's coming from or what his true agenda is.
And not many care about his position on things.

LOL Trump didn't fire the guy, and the FBI followed all protocols required for firing any FBI agent, including a recommendation from an inspector general. Why do you people constantly lie and make shit up?

You silly little nut bag. I know fox keeps telling you that the entire Mueller investigation hinges on nothing but that dossier. I've heard them say it too. Here's a shocker for you------ "FOX IS LYING TO YOU AGAIN"------ I know that's hard for you to accept, but it's true.

You silly little nut bag. I know fox keeps telling you that the entire Mueller investigation hinges on nothing but that dossier. I've heard them say it too. Here's a shocker for you------ "FOX IS LYING TO YOU AGAIN"------ I know that's hard for you to accept, but it's true.
Based on what exactly? Show us what you got.

Patience grasshopper. Mueller will finish his investigation and issue his report in due time. If Trump did nothing wrong, why is he so worried?
In 2050?

How long did that whitewater investigation, that finally landed on Bill getting a blowjob, last?

That has been laid out on non Fox channels countless times. If you didn't get that, there is nothing I can do for you. If you are interested, the information about how all this started is easily found. Google is your friend.

Trump ain’t squeaky clean, but he’s not guilty of collusion either

He should stop acting like it then.

The short answer is look at your post about what is and is not obstruction and then look at my reply. It's not really about Trump it's just correcting you that there doesn't need to be an original crime in order for an obstruction of justice charge to be issued.

Logic says otherwise.

No, logic says when you obstruct justice then you are obstructing justice. I don't know how it could be clearer.

Why? I'm not in on the investigation and neither are you.

That has been laid out on non Fox channels countless times. If you didn't get that, there is nothing I can do for you. If you are interested, the information about how all this started is easily found. Google is your friend.
Why don’t you show the big boy you are and tell us what you heard.

Logic says otherwise.

There has to be a crime for you to have justice. It's required. You can't have obstruction of an injustice can you?

Logic says otherwise.

So why do you post like you are?

Why don’t you show the big boy you are and tell us what you heard.

Why? You nut bags just yell fake news at any non-Fox information. If you're interested, look it up yourself. No need for me to waste my time on you.

Logic says otherwise.

There has to be a crime for you to have justice. It's required. You can't have obstruction of an injustice can you?

Nope, I'll give you an example.

A car is stolen and John Doe is being investigated for it. The police interview his wife and she lies about his alibi. Turns out John Doe didn't steal the car but his wife has now obstructed justice and that is a crime.

Or, ya' know, Scooter Libby.

Logic says otherwise.

So why do you post like you are?

You're going to have to give me an example, poopeye.

Logic says otherwise.

Nope, I'll give you an example.

A car is stolen and John Doe is being investigated for it. The police interview his wife and she lies about his alibi. Turns out John Doe didn't steal the car but his wife has now obstructed justice and that is a crime.

Or, ya' know, Scooter Libby.

Sorry! You apparently know less about the law than a middle schooler. Scooter Libby was prosecuted for lying to the FBI. There is no such law for state and local officials. Ever wonder why?

What the wife did in your ridiculous example was to commit perjury and that was only if she was Mirandized prior to her making the statement or lied under oath. No prosecutor is going to prosecute a case like that with no underlying crime.

Forum List

Back