Graham reacts to House impeaching President Trump

So how is getting a blowjob from a consenting adult the same as coercing an ally into fabricating an investigation of a Political Rival and then obstructing justice into the investigation?
Trump dereliction of duty is far higher, it was to undermine democracy itself...

Are you really that stupid?

Clinton committed the crime of PERJURY, right on camera. Its not even a question that he committed the crime.

Trump did nothing. You are lying about what Trump did. You're either lying or you are really that stupid

Trump is a far worse crime... He was trying to fix an election by having a false investigation announced on his political rival.That is worse than Nixon...
That's what you would like everyone to believe.

So how is getting a blowjob from a consenting adult the same as coercing an ally into fabricating an investigation of a Political Rival and then obstructing justice into the investigation?
Trump dereliction of duty is far higher, it was to undermine democracy itself...

Because what you claim didn't happen for one. Provably so. You have to be a special breed of stupid, and park your brain at the door, and drink a gallon of vodka to believe the tall tale about that that has been cooked up by the dems.

Trump is a far worse crime... He was trying to fix an election by having a false investigation announced on his political rival.That is worse than Nixon...
That's what you would like everyone to believe.

Let me clarify. You would like everyone to believe that Trump committed an impeachable offense. I wasn't commenting on the comparison between the two impeachments but since you asked, Clinton clearly committed a crime (perjury), that was clearly established and he was impeached on that, not getting a blow job. Dems could not clearly establish any crime by Trump, all they had was opinions, interpretations, and speculation. They failed to meet the burden of proof or even solid evidence.

Hypocrite Lindsey was sure singing a different tune during Bill Clinton’s impeachment .
The Dems are the hypocrites you retard
Nope....so, are you happy about the Impeachment?

I am. It is going to lead to a repub sweep of Congress and hopefully when those scumbags are gone we can pass legislation that helps the middle class instead of the uber rich.

That is Trumps crime, he has actually helped the middle class and the statists hate him for that.

Hypocrite Lindsey was sure singing a different tune during Bill Clinton’s impeachment .

I am. It is going to lead to a repub sweep of Congress and hopefully when those scumbags are gone we can pass legislation that helps the middle class instead of the uber rich.

That is Trumps crime, he has actually helped the middle class and the statists hate him for that.
Then why have you been triggered so much since yesterday?

I ain't triggered retard. That is you clowns. I am laughing! I am quite happy to watch the destruction of the dem Party.

They deserve every setback they have coming to them.

Until Republicans admit they were wrong in impeaching Clinton, they can’t be taken seriously

Until you admit that lying under oath to a grand jury is an impeachable offense, YOU can't be taken seriously.

I agree with you on Clinton was an impeachable offence but not removable... He really shouldn't have been asked the question, it was a major fishing trip which started at a land deal and ended up with a blow job in the WH. Monica only testified when Starr threatened to put herself and her mother in jail. They were two consenting adults who did something that they didn't want in public domain. That was how simple it was.

Do you have some evidence that Trump did this? Please do NOT bring up the political document of impeachment. We both know there is no proof of your accusation in that document.

South Carolina Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham says Pelosi would 'lose her job' if she didn't decide to move forward with impeachment.

ME: Whatever the Senate does, they will make the House look like the idiots they are

Graham, like most conservitards, has no real idea what he's talking about.

I ain't triggered retard. That is you clowns. I am laughing! I am quite happy to watch the destruction of the dem Party.

They deserve every setback they have coming to them.
The only real issue I have with the Republicans, or will have I should say, is when the take-back control of the House and they fail to kick Pelosi, Schiff, and Nadler out of congress (provided they win reelection) for ethics violations.

South Carolina Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham says Pelosi would 'lose her job' if she didn't decide to move forward with impeachment.

ME: Whatever the Senate does, they will make the House look like the idiots they are

Why does anyone pay attention to this schizophrenic lickspittle? Seriously.

"I want to talk to the Trump supporters for a minute. I don't know who you are, and I don't know why you like this guy...Here's what you're buying. He's a race-baiting, xenophobic religious bigot. He doesn't represent my party. He doesn't represent the values that the men and women who wear the uniform are fighting for."

"He doesn't have the temperament or judgement to control himself when he gets mad. This is kook land."

"I'm not gonna try to get into the mind of Donald Trump, because there's not a whole lot of space there. I think he's a kook.
I think he's crazy. I think he's unfit for office. I'm a Republican, he's not. He's not a conservative Republican. He's an opportunist."

Why does anyone pay attention to this schizophrenic lickspittle? Seriously.

"I want to talk to the Trump supporters for a minute. I don't know who you are, and I don't know why you like this guy...Here's what you're buying. He's a race-baiting, xenophobic religious bigot. He doesn't represent my party. He doesn't represent the values that the men and women who wear the uniform are fighting for."

"He doesn't have the temperament or judgement to control himself when he gets mad. This is kook land."

"I'm not gonna try to get into the mind of Donald Trump, because there's not a whole lot of space there. I think he's a kook.
I think he's crazy. I think he's unfit for office. I'm a Republican, he's not. He's not a conservative Republican. He's an opportunist."

Trump has a dear friend in Graham. And also with Rand. They love Donnie so.

Until Republicans admit they were wrong in impeaching Clinton, they can’t be taken seriously

Until you admit that lying under oath to a grand jury is an impeachable offense, YOU can't be taken seriously.

I agree with you on Clinton was an impeachable offence but not removable... He really shouldn't have been asked the question, it was a major fishing trip which started at a land deal and ended up with a blow job in the WH. Monica only testified when Starr threatened to put herself and her mother in jail. They were two consenting adults who did something that they didn't want in public domain. That was how simple it was.

Do you have some evidence that Trump did this? Please do NOT bring up the political document of impeachment. We both know there is no proof of your accusation in that document.

If he wants to face his accuser, he has to look in the mirror. (the memo)
Republican senators echoed Biden in urging Ukrainian president to reform prosecutor general's office - CNNPolitics

Forum List

Back