Graham speaks with Al Arabiya English during visit to Saudi Arabia: i don't trust US allies to defend America from terrorism without US involvement

We live in a dangerous time with people like Lindsey Graham in elected office.

• Banned
This all started with the Reagan administration, when American perception of the Middle East shifted from a cluster of faraway and frequently skirmishing nations to a shining, urgent opportunity for America to (in Reagan’s words) “serve the cause of world peace and the future of mankind.”

Biden/Harris pose a MUCH larger threat.

They pose as much of a threat. None of it is good.

This is a topic on Graham though. Why did you think you needed to point out what you did in a thread about Graham?

• Banned
They pose as much of a threat. None of it is good.

This is a topic on Graham though. Why did you think you needed to point out what you did in a thread about Graham?
it's MY thread. i like my threads to be free-for-alls. anyone can say whatever they want as long as there's no personal attacks on your fellow posters

Graham is the stereotypical RINO/NEOCON warmonger. His kind will eventually run to a secure bunker and watch the rest of the world burn.

it's MY thread. i like my threads to be free-for-alls. anyone can say whatever they want as long as there's no personal attacks on your fellow posters

You also need to learn how to start a thread.

The "user content" in OPs that the existing rules require needs to be "stepped up".. "Get a load of this" -- is no longer sufficient topical content"... Must be 2 lines or more.. The more the better.. Must SUMMARIZE the topic to be discussed and why you think it NEEDS discussion..

New "Clean Start" Policy on Creating Threads

You also need to learn how to start a thread.

The "user content" in OPs that the existing rules require needs to be "stepped up".. "Get a load of this" -- is no longer sufficient topical content"... Must be 2 lines or more.. The more the better.. Must SUMMARIZE the topic to be discussed and why you think it NEEDS discussion..

New "Clean Start" Policy on Creating Threads
i didn't know that. thanks for informing me. will do better from now on

Forum List

Back