Graham to introduce bill that would restrict abortions nationwide

Republican Senator Lindsey Graham has introduced a bill to ban abortions at the federal level. Anyone surprised the GOP lied about wanting this to just be a state issue?

The Democrat filth is talking about codifying RvW at the Federal level so what are you bitching about Moon Bat?

Making it a Federal Law to be able to kill your children for birth control is a damn despicable thing to do, wouldn't you agree?

Isn't 15 weeks long enough for a mother to decide to terminate the life inside her?

Isn't 15 weeks long enough for a mother to decide to terminate the life inside her?
I would tend to agree, but then, why the exclusions for rape or incest. Isn't 15 weeks long enough to figure out rather you were a victim of rape or incest?

Bitches might just have to learn how to keep their legs shut like we did. Abstinence never killed anyone and it IS possible to learn how to use birth control effectively. I had 35 fertile years and no pregnancies. You idiots are admitting that you're just too fucking stupid to keep from getting knocked up.

I think I'll call my broker and have him get me invested in the new businesses that will go up manufacturing wire coat hangers.

The Democrat filth is talking about codifying RvW at the Federal level so what are you bitching about Moon Bat?

Making it a Federal Law to be able to kill your children for birth control is a damn despicable thing to do, wouldn't you agree?
The GOP said they wanted the question of abortion to be at the state level....they lied. You are ok with their lying. Lying is in the blood of all MAGAt-GOPrs.

Not always the case. Preventing an abortion with an ectopic pregnancy is a death sentence for mother and future child.

The GOP said they wanted the question of abortion to be at the state level....they lied. You are ok with their lying. Lying is in the blood of all MAGAt-GOPrs.
And yet being the fat lying POS you are, you wanted the right to kill an unborn child written into law. Lying is in the blood of fat lying libturds like you.

And yet being the fat lying POS you are, you wanted the right to kill an unborn child written into law. Lying is in the blood of fat lying libturds like you.
Ah....attacking the poster only....here's your flag.
1663103791768.png

Ah....attacking the poster only....here's your flag. View attachment 695777
Poor lying fat POS. News flash asshole, voters give not one shit about you wanting to kill unborn children. 50 year high inflation, record high gas prices, empty shelves, and all the other problems caused by YOUR party will lead to a Republican landslide. So take your flag and shove it up your fat ass loser. The referee has declared your fat ass TKO’d.

Republican Senator Lindsey Graham has introduced a bill to ban abortions at the federal level. Anyone surprised the GOP lied about wanting this to just be a state issue?
Graham is a RINO and doing it to get votes for Democrats, not Republicans. He does not need to make this an issue. It has been settled.

No doubt Graham pulled this out of his hat for political reasons.

But with him, you can never quite tell what the hell the reasons ARE, depending on the day.

Forum List

Back