Grandfather in Oklahoma ar15 shooting sez it was an unfair fight

tyroneweavSara's ost: 16944136 said:
There wouldn't have been a fight if that man's grandson had just stayed away from where he knew that he wasn't welcome.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Stayed away from where he wasn't welcome would be like stay away from Saras Cuz her mom's mad at you. This was a home invasion robbery

The link does not work.

However note that an assault carbine is the perfect weapon for defending your home.

They are extremely accurate.

The only problem is collateral damage as the bullets keep going into the neighborhood.
Actually, a shotgun makes the best home defense tool. Load light and it will not penetrate walls, thus endangering the neighbors, but the shot pattern will at least mark your target. Collateral damage is minimized.

I agree! I've a twenty gauge by the front door... an at in the rack and a Springfield nine by my bedside. Come on in punk. I'll shoot you extra for waking me up

I don't get people who have a gun but have it locked in a safe. In the middle of the night, in the pitch dark, you hear glass breaking and someone running up the hallway. You are NOT going to have time to open any kind of safe. The gun needs to be readily available, locked and loaded. Not COCKED, but locked meaning everything together, gun complete. Ready to pull the trigger. Anything less you mine as well not have a gun at all.

A gun that can't be reached in an emergency is worth nothing.

Ours are ready... I forget how many and what all James has... I just wanted exactly what I chose and don't need more... I'm fond of the three. We considered getting a lockable cabinet for when we were gone, but figured a crook would just carry off the whole damn thing

Ours are ready... I forget how many and what all James has... I just wanted exactly what I chose and don't need more... I'm fond of the three. We considered getting a lockable cabinet for when we were gone, but figured a crook would just carry off the whole damn thing

Take it with you when you go. I heard they're pretty good at stopping a carjacking as well.

Forum List

Back