Grandmother, 63, who was raped, beaten, stripped and left for dead outside an empty church dies 22 days later

I served with some pretty cool white dudes, I stayed clear of the ones with the racist attitudes. Why is that when Jewish people talk about the Holocaust it's called "Remembering", but when black folks talk about the hell we have caught in America it's called "Hatred".
Well, you have a point there, that's for sure. And yes...you have been treated badly. VERY badly. Your anger is warranted, but not when it encompasses all white people and that is what you allude to often. ALL white people. ALL black people are not bad either. However, when a black person...such as yourself...speaks like you just did in both the above posts....another MORE angry black calls you an uncle tom. Its confusing to me. You pull yourself up, you fight for your rights, you speak of your ideals of what you want, and you are called Uncle Tom....or if you are white and you speak of trials or battles or violence and show disgust, you are racist.

I think the MOST people to blame for where we are today are those in the media. They stoke the fires to keep them burning. If blacks and whites would cut out the middle man of distress signaling, things MIGHT get much better. Many of us are hopeful. But not when threatened or attacked or called racist or nazi or whatever. Do you not agree?

Well, you have a point there, that's for sure. And yes...you have been treated badly. VERY badly. Your anger is warranted, but not when it encompasses all white people and that is what you allude to often.
I have never said all white folks, now I have said in too many cases the good folks have stood by and watched the bad folks operate.
ALL white people. ALL black people are not bad either.
True.
However, when a black person...such as yourself...speaks like you just did in both the above posts....another MORE angry black calls you an uncle tom. Its confusing to me.
Never been called an Uncle Tom. I don't know any black folks who think it is OK for another black person to commit crime.
You pull yourself up, you fight for your rights, you speak of your ideals of what you want, and you are called Uncle Tom....or if you are white and you speak of trials or battles or violence and show disgust, you are racist.
I disagree. You can't see a black criminal and demand Justice and then see a white criminal and turn a blind eye. They are both criminals.
I think the MOST people to blame for where we are today are those in the media. They stoke the fires to keep them burning. If blacks and whites would cut out the middle man of distress signaling, things MIGHT get much better. Many of us are hopeful. But not when threatened or attacked or called racist or nazi or whatever. Do you not agree?
Sounds like you are making excuses. If everyone is treated equally and fairly it doesn't matter what the media does.

I have never said all white folks, now I have said in too many cases the good folks have stood by and watched the bad folks operate.

True.

Never been called an Uncle Tom. I don't know any black folks who think it is OK for another black person to commit crime.

I disagree. You can't see a black criminal and demand Justice and then see a white criminal and turn a blind eye. They are both criminals.

Sounds like you are making excuses. If everyone is treated equally and fairly it doesn't matter what the media does.
Not making excuses. Just trying to understand. If vids and reports were not a constant barrage, so many would not be so..well...angry at any other particular race. That is what I was trying to say.

Grandmother, 63, who was raped, beaten, stripped and left for dead outside an empty church dies 22 days later

Shirley Bryant, 63, died 3 weeks after being attacked outside a church in Detroit

The grandmother was raped and badly beaten only one day before her birthday

Investigators have also said that they do not believe the attack was random

Elvin Shepard, 44, has been charged in relation to the attack on November 14

A 63-year-old grandmother has died 22 days after being raped and beaten outside a church in Detroit.

Don't worry folks. This won't be in the news long for obvious reasons. Isn't on the National news. I mean of course not.

Congrats on being the first to use this tragedy to score political points on this forum.

You party masters must be so very proud of you

Congrats on being the first to use this tragedy to score political points on this forum.

You party masters must be so very proud of you
He's exactly correct.....
A black woman murdered by a black man...BLM has no interest...therefore the subservient media has no interest. This black woman's life does not matter.

He's exactly correct.....
A black woman murdered by a black man...BLM has no interest...therefore the subservient media has no interest. This black woman's life does not matter.

Sorry, but he beat you to using this death to score points on an internet forum. You will have to wait for the next death so you can use it before the blood is dry to score your points

Sorry, but he beat you to using this death to score points on an internet forum. You will have to wait for the next death so you can use it before the blood is dry to score your points
Points have been scored and will continue to be scored because they are valid points.

Not making excuses. Just trying to understand. If vids and reports were not a constant barrage, so many would not be so..well...angry at any other particular race. That is what I was trying to say.
See the problem is black folks know that police brutality has always been rampant, many white folks know it as well they either think it is justified or they don't really care. We know that racism and discrimination is not a thing of the past, many white folks think it is because they are not and have never been on the receiving end of it.

Forum List

Back