Grandmother, 63, who was raped, beaten, stripped and left for dead outside an empty church dies 22 days later

What grounds CRT stands on as part of any legitimate curriculum I can't find. It's fantasy nonsense mixed with race and politics with no real basis in facts. I have to conclude that it is purely political and doesn't help children.

You dumb ass hag, ANY MAN that would rape a woman needs his head cut off. It's just amazing how you racist ass clowns love to start a thread on a black man committing a crime, but you are quiet as hell about a white man committing crime. Like this clown for instance.

View attachment 575858

BATON ROUGE, La. (WAFB) - A man is accused of breaking into an elderly woman’s house and raping her at knifepoint.

According to the probable cause report from The East Baton Rouge Sheriff’s Office 45-year-old Conway Tullier intentionally entered the victim’s house with a knife and raped her on Tuesday, Nov. 16.

Did that racist POS just happen to miss this story.
i missed it, again hardly major news…another lib run city…

I guess you racist think you are doing yours a favor.
Take it or leave it. As I said...you are not doing your race any favors. Do you honestly think an Underground Railroad would have happened if blacks acted like you do now? Nobody would help you...not whites, not blacks, not browns. But probably according to you, those who ran the underground were either Uncle Toms, Aunt Janes, or racist white people. It took many to do what they did. Same can be applied today. There are MANY MANY people of all colors that want to change things, help others. YOU, on the other hand, along with your butt buddy IM2, stew hatred and violence and the ones that suffer for it are those you call uncle toms and other blacks who strive to do the right thing instead of contant battles, whines, tantrums, violence.

So go ahead. Make things worse. And I know you will.

You're not thinking. Go back, read what I wrote again, and think some more.

If you can't skull it out for yourself, then I can't help you, bro.
That is why I asked you to tell us what it is again, because that bullshit you posted is not CRT.

Take it or leave it. As I said...you are not doing your race any favors. Do you honestly think an Underground Railroad would have happened if blacks acted like you do now?
Why was there a need for an Underground Railroad? Was it because of the atrocities that you were inflicting upon black folks.
Nobody would help you...not whites, not blacks, not browns. But probably according to you, those who ran the underground were either Uncle Toms, Aunt Janes, or racist white people.
No they were getting black folks away from the racist white folks, the same ones we are dealing with today.
It took many to do what they did. Same can be applied today. There are MANY MANY people of all colors that want to change things, help others. YOU, on the other hand, along with your butt buddy IM2, stew hatred and violence and the ones that suffer for it are those you call uncle toms and other blacks who strive to do the right thing instead of contant battles, whines, tantrums, violence.

So go ahead. Make things worse. And I know you will.
Go rip that bullshit off to someone else. I came at the back end of Jim Crow, a lot of things have changed but a lot of things remain the same. It never ceases too amaze me when I hear folks like you try to make the claim that racism exist today because of the victims of racism. Moron I am a disabled Vet, don't have a criminal record and I work for the greater good of mankind, so I don't know what the hell you are babbling about. Now what I won't do is laugh when nothing is funny, scratch my head when it doesn't itch and shine and coon to make folks like you happy.

It wasn't a rape. It was a murder that resulted from a rape and the woman was found in a Church.

Take an "educated guess" why the national news (main stream media) isn't covering it.

Ooops I was wrong. FOX NEWS covered it.

Not the others with their agenda though. Oh I am sure if the assailants were pale face those other networks wouldn't have run to it like jackals on dying deer.

Use that mod brain of yours. Oh wait, don't do that.

Why was there a need for an Underground Railroad? Was it because of the atrocities that you were inflicting upon black folks.

No they were getting black folks away from the racist white folks, the same ones we are dealing with today.

Go rip that bullshit off to someone else. I came at the back end of Jim Crow, a lot of things have changed but a lot of things remain the same. It never ceases too amaze me when I hear folks like you try to make the claim that racism exist today because of the victims of racism. Moron I am a disabled Vet, don't have a criminal record and I work for the greater good of mankind, so I don't know what the hell you are babbling about. Now what I won't do is laugh when nothing is funny, scratch my head when it doesn't itch and shine and coon to make folks like you happy.
i don’t think the poster was alive then…but it was because of the horrors committed by the dems that later fought a civil war to keep slaves, then created the klan to oppress gop votes to main their power and oppression…you current president was mentored by many dems that continued to fight for that oppression…he himself fought against enforcing desegratating schools out of fear his children, like hunter, would be raised in a racial jungle.

i don’t think the poster was alive then…but it was because of the horrors committed by the dems that later fought a civil war to keep slaves, then created the klan to oppress gop votes to main their power and oppression…you current president was mentored by many dems that continued to fight for that oppression…he himself fought against enforcing desegratating schools out of fear his children, like hunter, would be raised in a racial jungle.
Funny how today it is Republicans and Conservatives that fight to keep those states and monuments that honor the above Dems you just described. It is Republicans that fight to keep the John Lewis Voting Bill from being passed, it is Republicans that fight to keep Police Reform from being passed, it is funny how the Klan supports Republicans today and were staunch supporters of your beloved Trump. So as many have said before we have come full circle, but this time around it is Republicans who have the mindset of the sheet wearers.

Thank you for your service, even though I know you would spit on me because White Woman Bad.

I am a disabled Vet
Just curious: Did you have White Man Bad attitude to those you served with, had your back in battle? Did you have THEIR back if they were white? Did you rely on each other wherever you went or were sent to? Did you carry this hatred back then or is it a brand new hatred after you came home?

Just curious: Did you have White Man Bad attitude to those you served with, had your back in battle? Did you have THEIR back if they were white? Did you rely on each other wherever you went or were sent to? Did you carry this hatred back then or is it a brand new hatred after you came home?
I served with some pretty cool white dudes, I stayed clear of the ones with the racist attitudes. Why is that when Jewish people talk about the Holocaust it's called "Remembering", but when black folks talk about the hell we have caught in America it's called "Hatred".

Conservatives love seeing “black on black” crimes because it reinforces their belief that killing black people is justified.
How you can you not look at what this guy has done and not want to kill him? It's weird that a group hero worship criminals and make excuses for them all the time just because they are black. Well I say weird, but I mean unbelievably STUPID as HELL.

How you can you not look at what this guy has done and not want to kill him? It's weird that a group hero worship criminals and make excuses for them all the time just because they are black. Well I say weird, but I mean unbelievably STUPID as HELL.
Who is defending or worshipping this POS? This guy deserves to have his head cutoff, what folks are questioning is why are folks like so damn quiet when the criminal is white.

Forum List

Back