Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ

Seems to be happening everyday now
The insect is looking at 40 yrs

This isn't that game where young kids just go sucker punch someone for no reason like they did Rick Moranis.

The two were reportedly engaged in some kind of argument when the crime was committed, the Advocate noted, though the outlet said details about the dispute were not provided in a sworn police statement filed in court.

So what did she say to him? Not that I'm justifying his actions. I have said many times no matter what someone says to you, it's no justification to put your hands on that person. So even if she called him the N word, he had no right to punch her in the face. And no woman has the right to punch me in the face no matter what I say.

why was he charged with manslaughter------IT IS CLEARLY, MURDER

details about the dispute were not provided in a sworn police statement filed in court.
Then there's something they don't want mentioned in court. Exculpatory evicence. She did something or said something, and the cops aren't coming clean with the whole story. There's a grandmother doing her knitting and a boy's going to prison 40 years.

He should be murdered right back.

details about the dispute were not provided in a sworn police statement filed in court.
Then there's something they don't want mentioned in court. Exculpatory evicence. She did something or said something, and the cops aren't coming clean with the whole story. There's a grandmother doing her knitting and a boy's going to prison 40 years.
Does it matter what she said? Even if they were in a heated argument and she called him the N word, should he not be charged with murder if he hit her in the face and she died?

I guess it will matter at trail. If it was truly a botched robbery then he will get the max. If it was an argument and she called him the N word maybe he will only get 3rd degree murder and 10-20 years.

Regardless, he needs to go to jail right?

Not if it were my gramma he wouldn't.

What degree?

I would test her blood for fentanyl or any other drugs. If she even smoked a joint I would let the kid walk.

I would test her blood for fentanyl or any other drugs. If she even smoked a joint I would let the kid walk.
thanks lots for your glorious input

This isn't that game where young kids just go sucker punch someone for no reason like they did Rick Moranis.

The two were reportedly engaged in some kind of argument when the crime was committed, the Advocate noted, though the outlet said details about the dispute were not provided in a sworn police statement filed in court.

So what did she say to him? Not that I'm justifying his actions. I have said many times no matter what someone says to you, it's no justification to put your hands on that person. So even if she called him the N word, he had no right to punch her in the face. And no woman has the right to punch me in the face no matter what I say.
yep...watch your back bobo....they prey on old farts like you.....

Please NOPD let us all know when this scum punk posts bail....

Her brother said she was at the wrong place
Of course she was. And she messed with the wrong N*#a that day. She's probably a white conservative Karen who wouldn't socially distance from the guy. He told her to back the fuck up and she wouldn't. So she risked giving him corona. By the way Corona is more deadly to blacks than it is whites so he had a reason to be concerned.

So I would claim self defense. And I would test her blood to see if she was drinking or on anything. If she was on anything you got to let her walk. This is why cops get away with murder. The person they murdered was on weed or vicatan.

Forum List

Back