🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Grandmother punched in face and dies

Seems to be happening everyday now
The insect is looking at 40 yrs
This isn't that game where young kids just go sucker punch someone for no reason like they did Rick Moranis.

The two were reportedly engaged in some kind of argument when the crime was committed, the Advocate noted, though the outlet said details about the dispute were not provided in a sworn police statement filed in court.

So what did she say to him? Not that I'm justifying his actions. I have said many times no matter what someone says to you, it's no justification to put your hands on that person. So even if she called him the N word, he had no right to punch her in the face. And no woman has the right to punch me in the face no matter what I say.
yep...watch your back bobo....they prey on old farts like you.....
I'm still pretty tough I think they would pick an easier target. And I have a really thick neck you better hit me real good in the jaw to knock me out.

Her brother said she was at the wrong place
Of course she was. And she messed with the wrong N*#a that day. She's probably a white conservative Karen who wouldn't socially distance from the guy. He told her to back the fuck up and she wouldn't. So she risked giving him corona. By the way Corona is more deadly to blacks than it is whites so he had a reason to be concerned.

So I would claim self defense. And I would test her blood to see if she was drinking or on anything. If she was on anything you got to let her walk. This is why cops get away with murder. The person they murdered was on weed or vicatan.
She probably usually buys weed from him, but this time she didn't have all the money.

why was he charged with manslaughter------IT IS CLEARLY, MURDER
It is called wokeness......aka blacks always innocent.....whites always guilty

He looks like he could be obammys son

Forum List

Back