Gratitude In Short Supply....

Isn’t it obvious that Trump’s travel restrictions were ineffective?

Please tell me you're not serious.....that this was an attempt at humor.

If it was effective, why does the graph look like this?

Your US chart numbers are way off. Please see this current link: Coronavirus Update (Live): 254,798 Cases and 10,447 Deaths from COVID-19 Virus Outbreak - Worldometer
As confirmed by this Johns Hopkins link: Operations Dashboard for ArcGIS
This is my "Excel" plot of the above link numbers. The US numbers are factored by the population ratio of 0.183 to account for the population difference. Or you could add up EU countries to equal the US population of 331m. We're saying that the lag between the EU rise in cases and the US "slower" rise is due to President Trump's stopping flights from China early. That lag gave us time to get the testing up to speed. Now we are clearly ahead of the Italy and the EU. Will the US bell curve peak flatten out as hoped? Stay tuned.
View attachment 313567
My "projections" are on the optimistic side....

The problem as I see it is that the lag didn’t help us get up to speed in testing as we are facing critical shortages.

Your US chart numbers are way off. Please see this current link: Coronavirus Update (Live): 254,798 Cases and 10,447 Deaths from COVID-19 Virus Outbreak - Worldometer
This is my "Excel" plot of the above link numbers. The US numbers are factored by the population ratio of 0.183 to account for the population difference. Or you could add up EU countries to equal the US population of 331m. We're saying that the lag between the EU rise in cases and the US "slower" rise is due to President Trump's stopping flights from China early. That lag gave us time to get the testing up to speed. Now we are clearly ahead of the Italy and the EU. Will the US bell curve peak flatten out as hoped? Stay tuned.
View attachment 313567

The problem as I see it is that the lag didn’t help us get up to speed in testing as we are facing critical shortages.

1. We're not yet caught up with as much testing as we'd like, but more capacity is coming on line daily.
By the end of next week, say 3/27/20, the US should have all of the testing capacity needed up and running.
2. We started out only with the CDC, then we added public health labs, topping off at about 4,000 tests per day. This is the capacity the Trump admin "inherited". Trump/Pence had to develop and approve much more testing capacity, and fast.
Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
3. The FDA gave "fast-track" approval to hospital labs, state labs, and many private labs. That helped, but still wasn't enough test capacity.
4. Then the big corporations got involved and are bringing millions more test capacity online using automated testing:

Doing now what patients need next Roche begins shipments of first 400,000 COVID-19 tests to laboratories across US to begin patient testing under FDA Emergency Use Authorization

Thermo Fisher COVID-19 testing Thermo Fisher to produce five million testing kits for coronavirus

Quest COVID-19 testing

LabCorp COVID-19 testing

Hologic COVID-19 testing 2 more San Diego companies get emergency approval to produce coronavirus tests
5. After the maximum testing capacity is operating, in a week or two, we'll have a current picture how the US is doing, stay tuned.

....among Democrats.

1. “Italy's healthcare system is in a state of almost total collapse. As of today, 31,506 people in Italy have been infected with the coronavirus; of which 2,503 people have died. The Italian government was hoping for help from the European Union, but neither the other member states nor the European Union itself has given any at all.... “Coronavirus Comes for Europe

2. The reason our nation is not in that position is the current President.
Seizing the time when we became aware of the coronavirus, Trump rapidly saved America from becoming Italy.

"As Azar explained when he announced the travel restrictions on Jan. 31, the policy prohibits non-U.S. citizens, other than the immediate family of U.S. citizens and permanent residents, who have traveled to China within the last two weeks from entering the U.S.

...his decision on Jan. 31 to impose travel restrictions related to the novel coronavirus epidemic.

Trump has repeatedly said that his decision to impose the travel restrictions on Jan. 31 was made despite objections from most of the experts on containing the spread of infectious disease.

“But we closed those borders very early, against the advice of a lot of professionals, and we turned out to be right. I took a lot of heat for that,” Trump said on March 4. The Facts on Trump's Travel Restrictions

3. Listening to a sports station last night, I heard this from Obama's Surgeon General:
[Charania] Sources: Dr. Vivek Murthy, former US Surgeon general, told NBA owners today about coronavirus: If the United States had not hardened its stance across country, millions were at risk to die — and cases will likely only increase, like they did in Italy, over the next 2-to-3 months. [Charania] Sources: Dr. Vivek Murthy, former US Surgeon general, told NBA owners today about coronavirus: If the United States had not hardened its stance across country, millions were at risk to die — and cases will likely only increase, like they did in Italy, over the next 2-to-3 months. : Coronavirus

4. Speaking about the
clip_image001.png
another ingrate, Obama.....took him 6 months and 1,000 dead Americans to act.

"Obama declares H1N1 emergency
October 26,
2009 8:47 a.m. EDT
Washington (CNN) -- President Obama has declared a national emergency to deal with the "rapid increase in illness" from the H1N1 influenza virus."
Obama declares H1N1 emergency - CNN.com

It isn't until paragraph 10 that this is noted:

"Since the H1N1 flu pandemic began in April, millions of people in the United States have been infected, at least 20,000 have been hospitalized and more than 1,000 have died, said Dr. Thomas Frieden, director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention."

What a difference between this competent, America-loving executive and Obama.

Where's the gratitude, Democrats???
I hope you're not prematurely raising the "Mission Accomplished" flag. President Donald Trump told a group of governors on Monday that they're responsible for getting the vital medical equipment needed to treat coronavirus patients in their states. Could get ugly.

Threads like this one are blah, blah, blah. More garbage in, garbage out. Listen to experts, not the administration. Nor idiotic partisan posters on an anonymous message board.

View attachment 313567

1. We're not yet caught up with as much testing as we'd like, but more capacity is coming on line daily.
By the end of next week, say 3/27/20, the US should have all of the testing capacity needed up and running.
2. We started out only with the CDC, then we added public health labs, topping off at about 4,000 tests per day. This is the capacity the Trump admin "inherited". Trump/Pence had to develop and approve much more testing capacity, and fast.
Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
3. The FDA gave "fast-track" approval to hospital labs, state labs, and many private labs. That helped, but still wasn't enough test capacity.
4. Then the big corporations got involved and are bringing millions more test capacity online using automated testing:

Doing now what patients need next Roche begins shipments of first 400,000 COVID-19 tests to laboratories across US to begin patient testing under FDA Emergency Use Authorization

Thermo Fisher COVID-19 testing Thermo Fisher to produce five million testing kits for coronavirus

Quest COVID-19 testing

LabCorp COVID-19 testing

Hologic COVID-19 testing 2 more San Diego companies get emergency approval to produce coronavirus tests
5. After the maximum testing capacity is operating, in a week or two, we'll have a current picture how the US is doing, stay tuned.
It wasn’t that long ago that you claimed we had excess capacity for testing. Earlier this week you claimed we’d have a dramatic increase today.

Now it’s a different story.

It seems like we are always just a week away.

A few weeks ago he was saying it was a hoax by the Democrats. Then he was implying that it was nothing to worry about. Where is your gratitude for Democrats pointing out what an inept President he is?

Stop. Lying. You lefties can’t help yourselves.
Wake up. They are not lies.

"Facebook Fact-Checkers Admit Trump Never Said Coronavirus Was 'a Hoax'"
Facebook Fact-Checkers Admit Trump Never Said Coronavirus Was 'a Hoax'

Here's the good news: everyone already knows you're a lying low-life.
I heard him saying it at one of his rallies. And all of the Trumpsters have been repeating it.

Why do you keep repeating what has been proven to be a lie?

This may be the reason:

academic.oup.com › schizophreniabulletin › article-pdf

Perseveration in Schizophrenia - Oxford Academic

upload_2020-1-19_13-25-22-png.301288

by A Crider - ‎1997 - ‎Cited by 183 - ‎Related articles
Perseveration is the contextually inappropriate and unintentional repetition of a response or behavioral unit. In schizophrenia, perseveration may take a variety of forms. These can be conceptualized as varying manifestations of an underlying neurocognitive deficit.

There may be medications helpful for this condition....speak to your doctor to see if they are right for you.

A few weeks ago he was saying it was a hoax by the Democrats. Then he was implying that it was nothing to worry about. Where is your gratitude for Democrats pointing out what an inept President he is?

I heard him saying it at one of his rallies. And all of the Trumpsters have been repeating it.

This may be the reason:

Perseveration is the contextually inappropriate and unintentional repetition of a response or behavioral unit. In schizophrenia, perseveration may take a variety of forms. These can be conceptualized as varying manifestations of an underlying neurocognitive deficit.

There may be medications helpful for this condition....speak to your doctor to see if they are right for you.

This may be the reason:

You have not proven anything. Trump said it and all his minions followed him. And a Trump supporter like you calling someone a liar is rich. Unless it was your idea of a compliment like saying I am like Trump, which is a hideous insult to me. You would be trying to make Donald McDonald sound good by comparing him to me.

This may be the reason:

This may be the reason:

You have not proven anything. Trump said it and all his minions followed him. And a Trump supporter like you calling someone a liar is rich. Unless it was your idea of a compliment like saying I am like Trump, which is a hideous insult to me. You would be trying to make Donald McDonald sound good by comparing him to me.

"You have not proven anything."

This moron is the stereotypical Liberal/Democrat in debate.
Proving they are lying has zero effect on their arguments.

Let's review:

1. I called you a liar.

2. I challenged you to produce any such quote.....you couldn't. You're a liar.

3. I produced a headline of fact-checkers saying you are a liar.

4. I produced the actual statement by Trump proving you a liar.

5. Get it now? You're simply a liar, and the pride and joy of the Democrat cult.

"Investigation Reveals Trump Caused Mass Hysteria So He Could Go On All The Rides At Disneyland With No Lines
March 19th, 2020

article-5801-1.jpg

ANAHEIM, CA—Trump has been taking the coronavirus more and more seriously as it progresses, from shutting down all travel from China to declaring a national emergency and urging everyone to stay home.

But a new investigation has revealed the real reason behind the panic: Trump did it all so he could go to Disneyland and ride all the rides with no lines or crowds.

"Wheeee!!!" the president shouted, clapping with glee as the teacups spun around faster and faster. "Let's do it again!"

"Absolutely incredible -- nobody here at all!" he said triumphantly as he ate some orange cotton candy while walking through the empty line for the Matterhorn. "Best theme park, maybe ever. These guys know how to do it right. Hey, Mike, let's go over to California Adventure and ride the Incredicoaster after this. I can't get enough of that first drop -- tremendous!"

Trump was also seen going to movie theaters, shopping at Ikea, and riding all the rides at Knott's Berry Farm, all without any crowds or wait.

Fox News praised the move as "a masterstroke of 4D chess" while CNN immediately called for him to be impeached a second time."
Investigation Reveals Trump Caused Mass Hysteria So He Could Go On All The Rides At Disneyland With No Lines

This may be the reason:

This may be the reason:

Let's review:

1. I called you a liar.

5. Get it now? You're simply a liar, and the pride and joy of the Democrat cult.
You produced a headline about Facebook. I saw and heard Trump say it. Now which should an intelligent person listen to. I know that you are not the person I should be asking this question.

This may be the reason:

This may be the reason:

Let's review:

1. I called you a liar.

No one believes a statement from Trump.

This may be the reason:

This may be the reason:

Let's review:

1. I called you a liar.

You produced a headline about Facebook. I saw and heard Trump say it. Now which should an intelligent person listen to. I know that you are not the person I should be asking this question.

"I saw and heard Trump say it. "

No you didn't.

This may be the reason:

This may be the reason:

Let's review:

1. I called you a liar.

"No one believes a statement from Trump."

It's you that no one believes.

Here's why:

1. I called you a liar.

This may be the reason:

This may be the reason:

Let's review:

1. I called you a liar.

No you didn't.
I actually have the video on my phone. A video timeline of his ineptitude and bullshit during the crisis.

This may be the reason:

This may be the reason:

Let's review:

1. I called you a liar.

Here's why:

1. I called you a liar.

I believe Lakota posted it on these boards.

This may be the reason:

This may be the reason:

Let's review:

1. I called you a liar.

No you didn't.
I actually have the video on my phone. A video timeline of his ineptitude and bullshit during the crisis.

1. I called you a liar.

5. Get it now? You're simply a liar, and the pride and joy of the Democrat cult.[/QUOTE]
You produced a headline about Facebook. I saw and heard Trump say it. Now which should an intelligent person listen to. I know that you are not the person I should be asking this question.[/QUOTE]

No you didn't.

Suddenly you have the vid.....play it.

Trump never said the virus was a hoax.

"Media Claims Trump Called Coronavirus A ‘Hoax.’ Here’s What He Actually Said.

Now the Democrats are politicizing the coronavirus. Coronavirus. They’re politicizing it. We did one of the great jobs, you say, “How’s President Trump doing?” They go, “Oh, not good, not good.” They have no clue; they don’t have any clue. They can’t even count their votes in Iowa. They can’t count their votes!

One of my people came up to me and said, “Mr. President, they tried to beat you on Russia, Russia, Russia. That didn’t work out too well. They couldn’t do it. They tried the impeachment hoax. That was on a perfect conversation. They tried anything, they tried it over and over. They’ve been doing it since you got in. It’s all turning, they lost, it’s all turning. Think of it. And this is their new hoax.”

But you know, we did something that’s been pretty amazing. We have 15 people in this massive country, and because of the fact that we won early, we won early, we could’ve had a lot more than that. We’re doing great. Our country is doing so great. We are so unified. We are so unified.

Clearly, Trump’s “hoax” comment was referring to Democrats claiming his administration is not doing a good job containing the virus."
Media Claims Trump Called Coronavirus A ‘Hoax.’ Here’s What He Actually Said.

This may be the reason:

This may be the reason:

Let's review:

1. I called you a liar.

Here's why:

1. I called you a liar.

I believe Lakota posted it on these boards.

But you're a liar....who cares what you believe.....I provided the quote.

Trump never said the virus was a hoax.

"Media Claims Trump Called Coronavirus A ‘Hoax.’ Here’s What He Actually Said.

Now the Democrats are politicizing the coronavirus. Coronavirus. They’re politicizing it. We did one of the great jobs, you say, “How’s President Trump doing?” They go, “Oh, not good, not good.” They have no clue; they don’t have any clue. They can’t even count their votes in Iowa. They can’t count their votes!

One of my people came up to me and said, “Mr. President, they tried to beat you on Russia, Russia, Russia. That didn’t work out too well. They couldn’t do it. They tried the impeachment hoax. That was on a perfect conversation. They tried anything, they tried it over and over. They’ve been doing it since you got in. It’s all turning, they lost, it’s all turning. Think of it. And this is their new hoax.”

But you know, we did something that’s been pretty amazing. We have 15 people in this massive country, and because of the fact that we won early, we won early, we could’ve had a lot more than that. We’re doing great. Our country is doing so great. We are so unified. We are so unified.

Clearly, Trump’s “hoax” comment was referring to Democrats claiming his administration is not doing a good job containing the virus."
Media Claims Trump Called Coronavirus A ‘Hoax.’ Here’s What He Actually Said.

so what I really believe is that anyone with a cough is added to the list of Wuhan corona cases. I have yet to see one example of a person in distress with this virus. not one. So far every politician or movie runt is jovial with no symptoms. makes me wonder. especially when the majority of cases are in nursing facilities. interesting huh?

This may be the reason:

This may be the reason:

Let's review:

1. I called you a liar.

you saw and heard trump say it? who are you that you would be on a call with the governors and the CDC team that you'd actually see and hear him?

Forum List

Back