Great Breaking News: Trump expected to pick Oil Drilling Advocate for Department of Interior

Great choice. It's time to rape the shit out of federal land and boost oil and gas drilling everywhere in order to create high paying jobs and profits for domestic private owned oil companies. The tax revenues will be phenomenal.

Oil drilling advocate expected be Trump's pick to head Interior Department: sources - One America News Network
Frack some more.................in red states.
We will. Please keep all your idiot citizens. We got enough brain dead libs here already.
My family makes more money the more you frack and pump in Texas. :lol: :lol:

Great choice. It's time to rape the shit out of federal land and boost oil and gas drilling everywhere in order to create high paying jobs and profits for domestic private owned oil companies. The tax revenues will be phenomenal.

Oil drilling advocate expected be Trump's pick to head Interior Department: sources - One America News Network
We will. Please keep all your idiot citizens. We got enough brain dead libs here already.
We know what you do, too.

Please explain your opposition to fracking.
I have no opposition to fracking at all................in red states. Particularly Texas.

We know what you do, too.
Well, what an interesting thing to say. Pray continue.

I think it's particularly clever how Texas businesses build their industrial plants near homes and schools......fun times!

What's the current price of gas?

We're losing oil jobs due to overproduction there professor.

US Oil, Gas Industry Sees 26% Decline in Employment | OilPrice.com

Who needs land when you can have more oil?

Actually, right now, land is probably more valuable.

Not according to these guys. I think they believe you can mow your oil or or breath it in

Oh good grief.... nobody believes that.

Well you dont have to believe the results just keep cheering the process and wait and see. Not sure why an Oil Executive would be praised as a good thing unless people believe he'll look out for those in Middle America....which no one does. So again, not sure other than cheering for him because Trump picked him

Forum List

Back