Great News: Senate Republicans Near Votes To Replace Obamacare

I'll believe it when I see it. Hard to believe that many of these guys don't realize how hard their next primary election is going to be, let alone the next general.

Great news. I'm sure the voters will be excited to see how many will lose their healthcare.

• Banned
I'll believe it when I see it. Hard to believe that many of these guys don't realize how hard their next primary election is going to be, let alone the next general.
That I agree! I'm anxious to see how McCain votes.

Are the GOP RINO's playing pull my finger again? What's McCain going to do knife the party in the back at the last minute?

It's incredibly cynical but it could pass.This could pass. I rewards every state that did not expand Medicaid by taking the total natl pool of new Medicaid dollars and subsidies, and block granting that to the states on a "per enrollee amount." Best yet it would end 10% of the enhanced Medicaid money in 2027, further reducing the per captita block grant

A 50-State Look at Medicaid Expansion

But look who didn't expand. It's literally free money to those red states. They didn't increase their Medicaid roles by one soul, so they don't have to worry about the 10% state Medicaid match in 2027, but they get some of the federal vig to serve the very people they chose not to serve when refusing to expand Medicaid.

Forum List

Back