GREAT NEWS ! Ukraine Strikes Valuyki Airfield in Belgorod, INSIDE OF TERRITORY OF Moscow horde !

Chinese, and Indians are.
only in your pants ivan, you pathetic muslims lover, and the hans´ VASSAL

China’s New Vassal How the War in Ukraine Turned Moscow Into Beijing’s Junior Vassal​

China’s New Vassal

The Chinese, and Indians are.

Bigly...Russian Ruble is the highest performing currency in the world right now for a reason.

2.8 Billion people between the two.

Bigly...Russian Ruble is the highest performing currency in the world right now for a reason.

Well, yeah, it's thinly traded and Putin won't less Russians sell it. Not because people
think Putin is doing a good job or that they want to invest in the Russian economy.

Well... Play stupid games, Win Stupid prizes... This will enrage the populace further against Putin. The fight he started has come home to roost. This is a dangerous time, one where Putin might go nuclear against them.

That was a choke point for the supply chain. Now it is useless...
It very well could result in them wanting to be at war with Ukraine. Ukraine wanted massive sympathy when its railways were hit. I see further on the railway and the airport have been bombed in order that troops will not be able to escape and go home. I don't like that. I believe everyone's life is special and it is only ok to kill someone who offers an imminent threat to you. To set them up just so you can kill them, make me feel sick.

Last edited:
It very well could result in them wanting to be at war with Ukraine. Ukraine wanted massive sympathy when its railways were hit. I see further on the railway and the airport have been bombed in order that troops will not be able to escape and go home. I don't like that. I believe everyone's life is special and it is only ok to kill someone who offers an imminent threat to you. To set them up just so you can kill them, make me feel sick.
This is war. Putin wanted and aimed to kill millions to take the land. The recent revelation that they used torture on thousands makes what is coming to them justice. Sorry if you disagree but we hung Nazis for their rolls in killing millions of Jews for years. Trapping them to their fate is justice. No food, No ammunition, no escape. I do not have a problem with this kind of defeat of Putins war criminals.

This is war. Putin wanted and aimed to kill millions to take the land. The recent revelation that they used torture on thousands makes what is coming to them juand I see it as murder.stice. Sorry if you disagree but we hung Nazis for their rolls in killing millions of Jews for years. Trapping them to their fate is justice. No food, No ammunition, no escape. I do not have a problem with this kind of defeat of Putins war criminals.
And I see it as murder. There is no evidence Putin aimed to kill millions. Rather he was expecting a hero's welcome. I haven't heard about the torture thing so obviously do not have any idea whether I believe it is true or not.

And I see it as murder. There is no evidence Putin aimed to kill millions. Rather he was expecting a hero's welcome. I haven't heard about the torture thing so obviously do not have any idea whether I believe it is true or not.
Tell me what effect indiscriminate shelling of cities was going to do? You cannot be this naive... OR maybe you can, as a democrat you root for the criminals... Hold the bastards accountable.

Tell me what effect indiscriminate shelling of cities was going to do? You cannot be this naive... OR maybe you can, as a democrat you root for the criminals... Hold the bastards accountable.

It was interesting. I had looked a lot at what was going on on you tube at the beginning and was aware that the propaganda to get us on Ukraine's side was enormous. I was as I say watching a lot and one day they presented me with a video of what was going on in the Donbas I think 7 years before. Now this was the amazing thing. At the time we were hearing about the Russians attacking schools, hospitals and housing and I think the reason given was that they wanted to make it so bad people would leave. So it was the most enormous surprise that this video was about the Azov battalion fighting in Donbas. They were speaking to some of the residents of the region and I think to the Mayer. It was more than a surprise when they started saying exactly what I had been hearing on my tv except this time it was the people of Donbas against Azov fighters. They said that they attacked schools, hospitals, residential areas because they wanted them to leave. They were giving an account of Azov doing to them exactly what Ukraine was later complaining about the Russians doing to them. That did make me stop and think.

To decide to murder a group of people because you believe that some of their people, not them but people of the same country harmed yours is not lawful. To want to is an understandable emotion but that is the reason even for military things we have courts and I am guessing what they are intending doing might be a war crime. You are not 'holding the bastards accountable'. You are holding other people who did not do whatever it was accountable.

It was interesting. I had looked a lot at what was going on on you tube at the beginning and was aware that the propaganda to get us on Ukraine's side was enormous. I was as I say watching a lot and one day they presented me with a video of what was going on in the Donbas I think 7 years before. Now this was the amazing thing. At the time we were hearing about the Russians attacking schools, hospitals and housing and I think the reason given was that they wanted to make it so bad people would leave. So it was the most enormous surprise that this video was about the Azov battalion fighting in Donbas. They were speaking to some of the residents of the region and I think to the Mayer. It was more than a surprise when they started saying exactly what I had been hearing on my tv except this time it was the people of Donbas against Azov fighters. They said that they attacked schools, hospitals, residential areas because they wanted them to leave. They were giving an account of Azov doing to them exactly what Ukraine was later complaining about the Russians doing to them. That did make me stop and think.

To decide to murder a group of people because you believe that some of their people, not them but people of the same country harmed yours is not lawful. To want to is an understandable emotion but that is the reason even for military things we have courts and I am guessing what they are intending doing might be a war crime. You are not 'holding the bastards accountable'. You are holding other people who did not do whatever it was accountable.

Well, yeah, it's thinly traded and Putin won't less Russians sell it. Not because people
think Putin is doing a good job or that they want to invest in the Russian economy.
hahaha!

Relax.

The Russian Ruble's strength won't affect your ability to keep licking those Zionist assholes.

Murika still gon Murika...till the end!

soon you will provide BJs to all muslims for 5 $
Screen shot 2017-04-02 at 3.14.03 PM.png

Forum List

Back