Great Question:After Hillary "Fades Away", What Would Be Her Ideal Job Based On Skills&Personality?

actually I can just picture Hillary working at a Wal-Mart return counter. You know she is going to have a field day insulting all of the customers.
and when Hillary loses her temper at the wal-mart return counter, she hits him/her over the head with her baseball bat, then yells,,,,Back Of The Line Bitch !!!

I can just vision Hillary pimping out Huma,,,Hillary in her sexy chains and leather outfit with a lease on Huma. "Well,,,do I hear five dollars for the first hour? "

:boobies::cow: There has to be at least 100 great answers for this one. Where would we all like to see Hillary after she bows out. How about a prison kitchen worker? White House Maid? Actually, this would be an ideal job for Hillary. Just do speeches in prisons that occupy the worst of the worst. Line up 20 to 30 prisoners in a small room, and just let Hillary make a one hour speech. Yah, that will teach those losers to commit the most Hanus Crimes !!!
:hitit::omg:

I vote inmate prison trustee.

:boobies::cow: There has to be at least 100 great answers for this one. Where would we all like to see Hillary after she bows out. How about a prison kitchen worker? White House Maid? Actually, this would be an ideal job for Hillary. Just do speeches in prisons that occupy the worst of the worst. Line up 20 to 30 prisoners in a small room, and just let Hillary make a one hour speech. Yah, that will teach those losers to commit the most Hanus Crimes !!!

I vote inmate prison trustee.
yes an inmate, but her job as an inmate would be toilet maintenance,,,and "Keeping The Walls Clean". {god only knows whats sticking to those prison walls}

How about...

Secretary of the Interior of your Head?

you can just picture Hillary at a job interview: Well Miss Hillary, what exactly are your job skills and can you name at least one of your job related accomplishments?

you can just picture Hillary at a job interview: Well Miss Hillary, what exactly are your job skills and can you name at least one of your job related accomplishments?
Hillary: Well, ahh, I know how to delete top secret emails and wipe servers clean with a cloth.

Wonder if her experience as First Lady for 18 years would qualify her as a housemaid?

Hillary: Well, ahh, I know how to delete top secret emails and wipe servers clean with a cloth.
Hillary: Well actually I can fart the star spangled banner out of my ass, would you like to see me do it?

"Great Question:After Hillary "Fades Away", What Would Be Her Ideal Job Based On Skills&Personality?"

Actually this is a great example of a thread that fails as a loaded question fallacy.

"Great Question:After Hillary "Fades Away", What Would Be Her Ideal Job Based On Skills&Personality?"

Actually this is a great example of a thread that fails as a loaded question fallacy.
Clinton's support collapsing

Hillary Clinton is now in a fully-fledged fight to keep her edge over both her Republican and Democratic opponents in the race for the White House.

She'd lose the 2016 election if it were held today to Jeb Bush and Ben Carson and would tie Donald Trump.

The presumptive Democratic nominee is down 10 points within her own party, as well, a CNN poll released today shows.

Hillary Clinton is now in a fully-fledged fight to keep her edge over both her Republican and Democratic opponents in the race for the White House.

She'd lose the 2016 election if it were held today to Jeb Bush and Ben Carson and would tie Donald Trump.

The presumptive Democratic nominee is down 10 points within her own party, as well, a CNN poll released today shows.
and once again "The Room Rats" always have to make insulting comments on another successful thread of mine, they have no sense of humor, they never respond with a humorous remark, still think Hillary is God,,,,they are just jealous to see how rapid my ratings have shot up over the year. and most of my hits are in the "Funny" catagory, yet none of the room goats find anything i post humorous.

and once again "The Room Rats" always have to make insulting comments on another successful thread of mine, they have no sense of humor, they never respond with a humorous remark, still think Hillary is God,,,,they are just jealous to see how rapid my ratings have shot up over the year. and most of my hits are in the "Funny" catagory, yet none of the room goats find anything i post humorous.
and god, enough with the clown faces, that went old months ago. i like members that change their avatar time to time,,,,,but this week im too busy to change my "Pelosi Without Her Make-Up" avatar.

This Just In From MSNBC: Prime Minister Ding Wong Ming Chow Of China has Offered President Obama a trade of 85,000 cattle for Hillary Clinton. More on this story as soon as Chris Matthews stops playing with his left thigh.

Stupidity, ignorance, and the effects of 25 years of hateful bs propaganda all on display here...

MockIt_12092015184841.jpg

She could start a Hillary's Anonymous chapter for all you right wingers that don't seem to have much of a life beyond obsessing over her all these years.

Lion Tamer? That would be interesting to watch until the lions see Hillary as a Triple Cheeseburger, extra mushrooms, extra bacon, extra mayo, large fries and a side of meatballs.

Forum List

Back