Great Question:Why Hasn't Debbie Wasserman Beat Up On Dr. Ben Carson Yet?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:argue::boobies: Anyone find this "Wasserman Dilemma" rather peculiar? Over the last year or so, The "Lovable and Adored" Debbie Wasserman has pretty much rip to shreds any potential GOP candidate, often comparing them to either Cavemen, Mid-Eastern Terrorists or Evil Dentists that just want to accidentley kill you while pulling out a dying tooth.
But even over these last few months as Ben Carson has been at number two,,,,,not a peep from Mz. Wasserman.
Now hmm, Maybe if Ben Carson was white, you think she would of opened her cans of expired whoop-ass and poured them all over Dr. Carson six months ago? :slap:

She was hoping he would fade on his own so she wouldn't have to attack him but it looks like she's gonna have to. It will be interesting.

I would think that even more than Trump, Carson would be the ideal candidate to face off against. He's weak tea. I've even heard him being called "low energy".

:argue::boobies: Anyone find this "Wasserman Dilemma" rather peculiar? Over the last year or so, The "Lovable and Adored" Debbie Wasserman has pretty much rip to shreds any potential GOP candidate, often comparing them to either Cavemen, Mid-Eastern Terrorists or Evil Dentists that just want to accidentley kill you while pulling out a dying tooth.
But even over these last few months as Ben Carson has been at number two,,,,,not a peep from Mz. Wasserman.
Now hmm, Maybe if Ben Carson was white, you think she would of opened her cans of expired whoop-ass and poured them all over Dr. Carson six months ago? :slap:

Don't need to attack people who're irrelevant. Carson's a tool the GOP's using to contradict years of "GOP hates the President because he's black." Once Trump solidifies his lead and wins the nom Carson will disappear just like Palin did.

Is Wasserman-Schultz still around? I could never decide if she is a Democrat or a Republican plant to make Democrats look stupid.

I have always wondered what gender wassernan is,,,,its pretty obvious she aint a woman. maybe she is in that 5% of the populous that identifies as "Not Sure"?

Forum List

Back