Great Question:Why Hasn't Debbie Wasserman Beat Up On Dr. Ben Carson Yet?

and I thought for sure Debbie was going to be in the new Star Wars movie,,,,oh well,, maybe she will be in the bar scene of the next saga.

Another thread about Wasserman Schultz. Another thread criticizing her looks.

Sexist morons.

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank the OP for NOT posting a picture of DWS.

:argue::boobies: Anyone find this "Wasserman Dilemma" rather peculiar? Over the last year or so, The "Lovable and Adored" Debbie Wasserman has pretty much rip to shreds any potential GOP candidate, often comparing them to either Cavemen, Mid-Eastern Terrorists or Evil Dentists that just want to accidentley kill you while pulling out a dying tooth.
But even over these last few months as Ben Carson has been at number two,,,,,not a peep from Mz. Wasserman.
Now hmm, Maybe if Ben Carson was white, you think she would of opened her cans of expired whoop-ass and poured them all over Dr. Carson six months ago? :slap:

It is called foresight.
Debbie already see the potentially racial potholes in attacking Dr. Carson so she is waiting for one of his opponents to land a non-racial attack on him before she proceeds.

Note:Hillary and her sycophants avoid talking about him too. A coincidence, or shrewd politics?

Any way, I think the Clinton Campaign has enough dirt on him to win in the general.

193194_5_.jpg

Sexist morons.

After what the left has said about Palin and other Republican women? Fuck off moron.
If the left jumped off a bridge, would you do it?

Clean up your own sexist party before pointing fingers at others.
These sexist morons are in this very thread. I won't shut up, sir. :drills:

Sexist morons.

After what the left has said about Palin and other Republican women? Fuck off moron.
If the left jumped off a bridge, would you do it?

Clean up your own sexist party before pointing fingers at others.
These sexist morons are in this very thread. I won't shut up, sir. :drills:

I didn't expect hypocritical lefties like yourself to shut up. Carry on, moron.

Is Wasserman-Schultz still around? I could never decide if she is a Democrat or a Republican plant to make Democrats look stupid.

Most of us wonder if you are a Democratic Plant to make Republicans look stupid... but then we realize you are just naturally stupid.

To Carson. No point in attacking him. He won't be the nominee. He adds just enough batshit crazy to the GOP Campaign to render it unelectable.

ONce his crazy views start getting wider circulation, he'll sink like a rock.

Sexist morons.

where has anyone criticized Palin's looks?

People criticize Palin's stupidity, being so stupid, even Faux News had to fire her ass after a certain point.

Forum List

Back